If Trump's racist policies had been enacted 20 years ago America would've had one less gold medal tonight

If Trump's racist policies had been enacted 20 years ago America would've had one less gold medal tonight.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espnw/feature/22265441/snowboard-phenom-chloe-kim-lot-riding-winter-olympics?addata=espn:frontpage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go ahead and tell me exactly where and when trump said he was going to enact a racist policy that excluded legal Koreans from immigrating to the United States.

Please use credible sources. I await your response

trump's immigration policies are going to lead to an increase in asian immigration, retard

Do you really think anyone cares about the olympics, I certainly don’t. So what my country has better athletes then yours does, does any one actually care who beats who ?

I don't think America has many issues with Asians

This

no one gives a shit about the winter olympics.

Since when are we banning gooks? I thought it was just muzzies and pacos.

1/10 i replied, but honestly it'd probably just lead to more glorious white men to enter, and win the olympiads.

no one cares about winter olympics

>let that sink in
Opinion discarded

why? her parents are illegal immigrants?
I think not
OTOH It is just that she gets a gold medal for USA instead a medal of Korea? Are we robbing other countries their best? Shouldn't we reduce immigration so other countries can grow and prosper?

Our relationship with South Korea and Japan are perfect. We have a few tens of thousands of people in each country and vice versa. You are the two most successful groups in Canada. Your influence is overwhelmingly positive. You bring us factory jobs and good entertainment. Your people pay decent wages and don't try to influence the host culture in any shape whatsoever.

I have a problem with the commie Chinese immigrants in some parts of this country but you could bring in another 100k Japs or South Koreans tomorrow and I wouldn't make a peep. Nobody would.

As someone who is frequently called a Nazi, Asians are pretty cool in my book. Depends on the nation, though. Japs and Koreans have mostly been nice through my experience. Chinese are sometimes shitty, sometimes cool. Never met a Vietnamese person who I like, though.

nigger

I think what I mean is that Asians are the preferred immigrant if you had to choose

>BEFORE THE OLYMPICS became Chloe Kim's goal, her father came to the U.S. with his own hopes. In 1982, 26-year-old Jong Jin Kim arrived at LAX, on the only direct flight to the States he could afford, in search of opportunity. "It was a dream country," he says, "a totally different world."

>With $800 and an English-Korean dictionary, Jong purchased a 1970 Nova, bought a carton of Kent cigarettes and paid $150 for a one-week stay at a hotel. "I had $100 left in my pocket," he says. "I went to the patio of the hotel, smoked a Kent and said to myself, 'I start now.'"

>He landed jobs as a dishwasher at a burger joint and a cashier at a liquor store, where he practiced English with customers. After a few years, he enrolled in college and eventually earned a degree in manufacturing engineering technology.

Either he came into the country illegally or won a visa lottery because he had no high value skills nor money.

By Trump's policies today either wouldn't be allowed. Checkmate faggot

espn.com/espnw/feature/22265441/snowboard-phenom-chloe-kim-lot-riding-winter-olympics?addata=espn:frontpage

Yup. Pretty much.

Damn you're right and we had it all wrong. We really just need to kick out the shitskins like we originally planned.

Dudes really shilling those Kents

Oh no, we lost a piece of metal in the Debt Games!

Average Americans don't know the relation between Korean immigrants and the Vietnam war?

>stonerslide
>a sport

The Winter Olympics are irrelevant.
In fact most of the Olympic events are irrelevant, Track & Field are the only events that matter.

literally who fucking cares, everyone knows he aint american anyway same as our country when an "australian" wins who only emigrated here like less than 10 years ago. I'd rather a have no Olympics than mass immigration in my country if i had to choose.

>there's never been a single white person who came into this country via visa lottery

If you're an illegal, you have to go back. Plain and simple.

>In fact most of the Olympic events are irrelevant
>Track & Field are the only events that matter

If I wanted to see Niggers run, I'd join the police Service.

Keep living in ur fantasy world shill