The last stand against Rothschild central bank control

The last stand against Rothschild central bank control

bump

lol nah, they're untouchable. Everyone on earth WILL be 90 iq mutts.

Why do you think that Korea is open to unification talks now?

Make it shine. dumb cheap polak.

hmmmmm
North Korea is literally the last free country on earth

Syria doesn't have a central bank, does it?

Syria doesnt have much of anything these days thanks to your nation

Exactly, A*glos were a mistake.

Seriously, the only reason they live in a shithole is because of the embargo that is made on shaky narrative (muh democracy).

Its not Kim who is starving those people. ITS US!!!!

welp, i'm moving to north korea now.

hi jews.

(You) $0.02 shekles have been deposited in your account.

why is every country not doing this

>hooknose
Lmao

Hey, why have you leftist shills been shilling for NK recently?
I mean, the country's a wreck. Anyone looking at it can tell.
Doesn't it just make you even less trustworthy, and therefore given even less credence in your future shills?

I mean, you can be a commie shill if you want to, but at least put a little effort into your arguments.
And forget persuasion and manipulations, you guys are completely incapable of that.

Can anyone explain how the US and it’s allies can test fire missiles but when NK does it they are branded state sponsers of terrorism ? The sanctions on NK are practically a declaration of war

t.jew dog

Exept that nork is the wet dream of corrupted globalists, hence why they secretly work with them

>he doesnt want juche for white people

I call em beaks. Shows their close relation to arabs and course niggers with that coarse hair.

>country's a wreck

We did this to them. They have enough resources to trade for anything they want. They could buy your country. If Germany/France would sell it of course.

Communism was and is engineered by the marxist jews from beginning to end.
The fact that you're shilling for their slave system makes you much less than even a dog.

You are a jew's ant.
You're the plastic wrap that covers a chocolate bar, only to get ripped up and thrown away when it's time to eat. Absolutely pathetic.

But then again, you're Polish.

nice overused response faggot

>muh fat degenerate ching chong is the good guy

become a chink then, faggot

>We did this to them.
And I'd do a hundred times worse if it was up to me.
Their leaders should be publicly raped by donkeys and the survivors burned on a pike.

All communist sympathizers should have their homes set on fire in the night with them inside.

All other citizens should pay a yearly 20% of their salaries for every year that they allowed communism to maintain its power unchallenged. I don't care if half the people would've died in a revolution. It would've been worth it. Their money can go into education and ensuring that the next generation will get it through their thick fucking skulls that communism must be removed at all times.

Worst (You) i have ever gotten. Your posts are just bad.

Why are you a communist, Latvian?
I mean I get that the malnutrition stops people's brains from running normally, but I never thought it could get as bad as to turn into a commie.

Send me an address, man. I send you some leftovers or some shit. Not poisoned. I promise.