THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH ! ! !

THE BIBLE AND TRADITION PROVE CATHOLICISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7OWb_INchoZYl4da_C72x_

THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS CATHOLIC MIRACLES FROM SAINTS ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6lrOooJTcqncmR-Zh4XPc8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4n1XgP1dEcVP80VN9n4R_1
youtube.com/user/guineapig55555/playlists?sort=dd&view=50&shelf_id=8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4bKNdc0ukNU0KjG2BTbEcT

THE EASTERN "ORTHODOX" ARE ARROGANT CONMEN AND KGB AGENTS THAT ALLOW YOU TO DIVORCE THREE TIMES !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy70O0-HTf7OXy2FL8oQVJEj
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5xD9kIXQq4uhWUllZy9eGt

PROTESTANTISM IS OF THE DEVIL !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5TWkFwlUhRB62-UyAlOW9_
MARTIN LUTHER SPOKE WITH THE DEVIL AND TOLD HIM TO ENTER HIS ANUS ! !
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

EVERY RELIGION BESIDES PRE-VATICAN II CATHOLICISM IS OF SATAN !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk

Macro-EVOLUTION IS A FARCE !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S

SECRET SOCIETIES LIKE THE FREEMASONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SECULARISM AND COMMUNISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5Dv_L8Ls4raTttGoKMwSUe

ROME HAS LOST THE FAITH AND VATICAN II IS A FALSE RELIGION !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6X-qXZO3qCK23wkAJt2HF_
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1E9CDD0FC1C3EC3

THE POPES SINCE 1958 WERE JEWISH AND MASONIC INFILTRATORS !

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7W7xvbCbKO5DkCjTLXOMtZ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4ne_mEzfKsfhOjq1flqp1IMZ3UsAtHL

3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 16:18&version=RSVCE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2:15&version=RSVCE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:2&version=RSVCE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Timothy 3:14-15&version=RSVCE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 6:50-71&version=RSVCE
en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_of_God_Is_Within_You
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no salvation outside of Jesus Christ. Saying it’s the Catholic Church is breaking the commandment of False Idols.

God doesn’t need institutions. He needs the hearts of men. That’s why Christian organization transcends race and time.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit. Live off Gods Grace.

If you worship God in the Catholic Churches or with Catholic traditions, this is fine. But do not be deceived. Catholicism is not salvation. Christ alone is.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 16:18&version=RSVCE

Get dropped.

i think paul has some things that Jesus and God said to him.
but go ahead and listen to four books of the bible, that'll save you, not what Jesus already did for you. lmao

Stop shilling your chanel Vatican.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2:15&version=RSVCE

Get dropped.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 11:2&version=RSVCE

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Timothy 3:14-15&version=RSVCE

"14 I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these instructions to you so that, 15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.
"

CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD, THE PILLAR AND BULWARK OF THE TRUTH

fuck off with your christ cuck, kike boot licking, semitic meme religion nonsense.

Nope.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 6:50-71&version=RSVCE

" So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; 54 he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. "

TRULY, TRULY

Wrong, shithead.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_of_God_Is_Within_You

please dont mention that slaverapist

desert religions belong in the desert
kikes, muslims, christians; all cancer from the same root.

heaven is not a desert but an overflowing source

There can be only one Body of Christ. He doesn't have multiple Bodies.
And Catholic Church is visible representation of invisible Body of Christ that is of souls born again in baptism. Just like the Pope is visible Head, while Christ is invisible Head.
Just like the tent in which the Ark was kept in Old Covenant, was a visible representation of invisible Heaven and the visible Ark was signifying presence of God, that is invisible.
>Christ alone is.
Yes, but Christ is with His Church, which He had built upon rock, that is st. Peter.
>Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always
Matthew 28
And if Christ isn't with someone, that person is not saved.
>Any one who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
Romans 8,9
How can you be assured that you have Christ, while you reject His Church? That's why:
>For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings
2 Timothy 4,3
If you could be saved within any congregation claiming to teach the Gospel, Scripture wouldn't warn you about false teachers. You need Faith, as Apostles, disciples of the Apostles, and so on, had. You can't just start "reforming" Church, 1500 years after it was established, trust in your own interpretation over the interpretation protected by Holy Spirit.

KJV was the last true bible. Catholics are fags.

sup fags
you still doing that vatican II shit? lmao

Is this a memecavantist thread?

>last true
>written before Dead Sea Scrolls were found

you still doing that 3 divorce and no authority thing?

>3 divorce
Yeah, I don't understand that. Is divorcing from 4th partner somehow more sinful than divorcing from the 1st partner? No, it's still the same sin (orthodox still view divorce as sinful, right?), only repeated.
If you have absolved it 1st, 2nd and 3rd time, why not 4th, 5th, and 6th, if there is the same contrition?
Inconsequence. Either matrimony is always sacred, or it is not. It can be "Well, first 3 times its not really crucial to be with partner, but WATCH YOURSELF, IT'S THE 4TH TIME AND 4TH TIME IS SACRED AND INDISPENSABLE UNDER NO GUISE WHATSOEVER."

>"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"
>"Jesus' companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear"
>"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him.

lmao

catholics are liars and are going to hell

1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

>3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

>and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,

>>and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,

Revelation 14
>12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do papist keep the commandments of god ? no

What is the fate of papist according the book of revelation?

>9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

323 Pope Sylvester I in his calendar give to sunday, first day of the week, name Lord´s day and give commandment to churchmembers to keep it as a holy day and so he change old christian and jewish sabbath to sunday.[8]
325: The Arian controversy erupts in Alexandria, causing widespread violence and disruptions among Christians.
325: The First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, convened as a response to the Arian controversy, establishes the Nicene Creed, declaring the belief of orthodox Trinitarian Christians in the Holy Trinity.[9]

the mark and the image of the beast

>Macro-EVOLUTION IS A FARCE !
but the catholic church accepted evolution ...?

>Third of December, 1942
>Adolf Hitler gifted Orthodox Church 1026 holy crhistian tomes
>quote by Sergey, the Exarch-Bishop, speaking on behalf of Latvian and Russian Orthodox Church
>"First of all we are thankful to great Furher for saving Europe from the red indavers, and protecting the orthodox church and the Holy Bible with german military forces"
>"Our Lord, grant Adolf Hitler the strength for the ultimate victory"

Catholicucks will never reach this level of redpillness, repent and convert now, save your soul from catholic child rapists and refugee-loving pope.

Saint and Mary worship are callbacks from old Babylon. Take your Ishtar and pagan rites and go. You are little more than a heathen and how dare you attempt to trick more into following these lies.

The Catholic Church is the reason Christianity has such a poor name among those we should be helping.
The Catholic Church extorted money out of fearful family members of the recently deceiced by selling “get out of hell free” cards.

The Catholic Church is a predator. It currently hides the names of pedophilic priests and bishops in order to continue its schemes.

The Catholic Church is The Whore of Babylon and follows in its practices.

The Pope does the bidding of the spirit of Antichrist by calling all world religions to unite under the same banner. He lies and says Jesus was a failure and a sinner and was not the Son of God nor the true savior. He is an evil man who is trying to lead people astray and you do no good to follow him.

Stop worshipping saints, they are placeholders for pagan gods.

Repent and turn back to the Lord, your idolatry and falsehoods only lead to the path to Hell.