Brit/pol/ - Good Morning edition

George Soros, the man who 'broke the Bank of England', backing secret plot to thwart Brexit
>telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/07/george-soros-man-broke-bank-england-backing-secret-plot-thwart/

>EU warns UK Brexit transition phase is ‘not a given’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/eu-warns-uk-brexit-transition-phase-is-not-a-given-1.3387100

>South African lions eat 'poacher', leaving just his head
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43035474

>UK unveils extremism blocking tool
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43037899

>Commonwealth group to meet amid reports it will discuss Queen's successor
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/13/commonwealth-group-meeting-queens-successor-bbc

>Grand Canyon crash that killed Britons happened on tribal land with fewer aviation regulations
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/13/grand-canyon-crash-killed-britons-happened-tribal-land-fewer/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/13/grand-canyon-crash-killed-britons-happened-tribal-land-fewer/
youtu.be/bgGDfUt-vbA
youtu.be/XoQep4CIeGA
youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morning mongs.

>>Grand Canyon crash that killed Britons happened on tribal land with fewer aviation regulations

Cheddar Brits got killed? :-(

The is one of the swarthiest famous Brits I could fin Ray Dorset and even he doesn't look like Cheddar Man.
But my God that's some strange look....

So does anyone have plans for today?

Burning a sofa with petrol because I'm not paying the council to take it away.

What happened to British threads ever since Chadder Man was (((created))) the threads shrinked.When I put words ''Britain'' I had 0 threads for the first time ever here

Why can't you sell it for a fiver through free ads like normal person?

nice hollywood movie set

You can even seen the wires. It's like they're not even trying.

I doubt I'd even get a fiver for it, but even if I could, just not worth the effort. Its just hogging up space and I want it out of my sight. It was alright when I bought it but that was before the cigarette burns and around 5 years of people sitting on it.

Is Canada the most liberal nation from Anglosphere?

>Anglosphere

US Bavarian President
Canada French President
Australia has Dutch Prime Minister Abbott not sure who is now tho

*had

>just not worth the effort
You're probably right. You don't want a constant stream of people inspecting then rejecting your shitty old sofa.
I'm still not convince setting it on fire is the answer.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good fire, but maybe your neighbours won't.

What happened to Mosley's party? Does it still exist? What happened to his children and grandchildren?

My house is directly facing a hill with the only inhabitants of it being sheep, the neighbours directly to the right of me won't like it but they can go fuck themselves.

I think you're right that it's not exactly legal to burn something like a sofa to get rid of it but the law is going to have to wait because its really fucking ugly hogging up the kitchen.

>directly facing a hill with the only inhabitants of it being sheep
They won't care. Go for it, but be careful with the petrol.

>Be nice

How about no?

Just kidding mate. All retards are welcome here. Even you.

>Retard
>127 IQ

Kek you really are funny I am laughing right now

Honestly lad, if I wasn't a lazy cunt I'd follow the old family tradition of burying all of that stuff. My parents old back gardens is filled with old washing machines and shit like that.

looks jewish

trumps mother is scottish, hes honourary

Lads, do we think Italy will help us with Brexit if Lega wins?

Fuck off you anti semitic bastard we aren't in 1930s and 1940s again,don't you know what my ancestors went through? My Grandfather was gassed 11 times!

>Soros donating loads of money to reverse brexit
thats hilarious, its going to redpill the normies even more.
It's also funny seeing all these libtards suddenly calling him a misunderstood hero now.

seriously I love those pic.

IQ
The Unabomber was high IQ.
Having a quick mind doesn't stop you being a retard.

hes finished, theyre setting him up to fall, had his time

1930s were a simpler time but I wouldnt swap with them

Oh I remember now,Britain waged war agaisnt Italy too and invaded Rome in late 1943 and by early 1945 northern Italian felt too.
With such strong (((Anti-Fascist))) legacy and tradition why support those bigots..

Relevant because Montenigger?

What you doing Rabbi?

>UK unveils extremism blocking tool

I'm really getting concerned with how fucking totalitarian this country is becoming in such a short space of time. I watched a lot of the ISIS propaganda back when they were relevant just for education and research purposes. Now the government is deciding what we can and can't read about or watch online. All this freedom lost because they let muzzies into the country.

If the party says 2+2=5 then it does.

>I'm really getting concerned with how fucking totalitarian this country is becoming

I'm not.

>If the party says 2+2=5 then it does.
I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem for you guys.

Is that New Zealand PM of British decent?

She is having a baby out of wedlock just after starting an important and well paid job so she certainly sounds British.

youtu.be/bgGDfUt-vbA
heres some Sup Forums for the algorithm

Are you not gay?
Why do straights come to this homo website?

Fook mate that's such skite lad

is allahwave gay?
youtu.be/XoQep4CIeGA

This is the result of having a quota on how many crimes you have to report

>Memeflag
>Poor attempts at shitposting

Hello Schmul

Are you new?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

It was Atlee who started the open border train , Churchill hated everyone from Germans to pakis to africans

this is the result of being a tiny island full of snaggleteethed cuckolds

Seriously now. Fuck off if you are just going to post historically illiterate bait.

Why did your rejected peace why did you take side of Communists over me...

Why are Yanks such Jews?

Is this pasta?

Why are you pretending to be from nigger mountain?

Mosley's party doesn't exist anymore because, like all far right parties it was just an excuse to stomp about in cosplay and make money off useful idiots in the lower ranks.

His son is Max Mosley who is very rich because of his involvement with Formula 1 and was famously caught having Nazi sex orgies by the UK papers.

Sorry,here is Theresa May holding sign ''We are Jews'' at protest in France from 2016

Why would he trust his peace offer when he offered a peace offer to other countries than broke it

What's you real country my Jewish friend?
Russia? I here they are run by Jewish mafia.

Looks like a fake news too me.

Looks like a fake flag to me.

>I here they are run by Jewish mafia.

Bullshit

The BUF was declared in a way similar to how they make things terrorist groups nowadays and they were all jailed before and during the war (for opposing it)

Most of the members were jailed and/or hung

you're all niggers

Triggered you Vlad.

Not a circumcised American for sure

>Most of the members were jailed and/or hung
Death to traitors desu.

Reminder that local journalism is on the verge of collapse.

>You are children of Bomber Harris

>verge of collapse
Yeah, okay.
Keep us posted.

Out of curiosity what's it like living in a country of such irrelevance and subhumans??

Oh the irony

What 3 countries have bigger change of leaving EU next?

It isn't illegal to burn something on your land, just keep it away from anything else that can ignite.

That said, thanks to the EU and their peskey laws about things having to be fire retardant, you will have a hard time burning the fucker if it dates from any later than the mid 80s.

Best to just take an axe and a pair of scissors to it and chop it up to put into bin bags and shove the binbags in your bin, I got rid of a bed that way a few years back.

monteniggers bumboy?

poland,hungary and the dutch

What did *you* invented that was relevant since 1950s-onwards kek

baka

>monteniggers
>believing the flag
double baka

What's your game?

Italy, Sweden and Hungary

Why Dutch?

Fuck off spy.

Make you own questions thread.

*hacker

>*jew
Prove your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98

What is it like to live in a country whose name literally means "Mountain Nigger"?

Internet
Carbon Fibre
Hip Replacement
ATM
DNA Analysis
Beta Blockers
Radio Telescopes
Omega H3
DNA fingerprints
Stem Cell Use
CT Scans - MRI
Mapped the Human Genome
Designed the most used phone in existence.

Thats in less than 70 years, it's about 5000x as much as thousands of years of your subhuman country's.

Now again, What is it like being a subhuman

Mr Whippy.

Who /toryboy/ here?

What makes you think it's just one country?

>tfk 1/16 Fenian bastard

>+2%

LIB DEM SURGE !!!

>just one country
You in Donbass?

anyone know where I can get phenibut or anything interesting online?