youtube.com/watch?v=IXmYltHc6uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do abbos look like ogres ?

They dont

She's very mixed, post pure blood abbo

>implying that is an abbo
That's like calling a dog that is 95% poodle and 5 pitbull a pureblooded pit

they dont

>apologize for something years before I was born?

Sorry for not killing all of them

sry not sry

No. The boongs should be grateful we let them live.
Because they fucking are.

we've already apologised twice and (cbf doing the calculations) we've paid you cunts hundreds of billions in de facto reparations that you pissed away on drugs

More like... Abolegize

Someone post that NSW uni aboriginal doctors picture.

its tragic but i didnt do it. we're stuck together now lets just make sure the africans stop migrating here. if shit's fucked for aborginals, it will be more fucked with all the nigger/ ethnic migration. I actually like aboriginals.

ok here

>get untold gibs for decades and free passes on all sorts of bullshit

>still pathetic

who the fuck cares about a race that couldn't even invent the wheel , let them languish in their own self pity and irrelevance.

my mistake

I still see the monkey coming throught the makeup.

Sorry day was a day of great shame for our nation.
It was a day when our leaders stood up and said, "We think that your children do not deserve to be protected from ritualised abuse. We think that your abominable cultural practices of infanticide, cannibalism, genital mutilation, and sexual abuse are more important than the protection and positive upbringing of your children.
We have revised our history to ignore the real abuse of your children by your barbaric and evil customs, but rather apologise for the attempt to save them from living in hell in this life and the next."

There has been few darker days for our country than this one. May it never be forgotten.

with all fairness we did completely disrupt their way of life that gave them fulfillment. I think everyone wants them to do well. Loads of problems, solution has to come from them. I believe in them

>disrupt their fulfilling way of life

Fuck off you dirty abo

No

Man from what I’ve heard Abos are waaaaay worse than our Indians. Our’s are pretty awful, but at least they’re human.

OK well I cant help it if you gay

>>This estimate of the total Indigenous population is based on the 2016 Census, but also takes into account people who were missed in the count. Indigenous Australians are now estimated to represent 3.3% of the total Australian population, up from 3% in 2011

theconversation.com/census-2016-whats-changed-for-indigenous-australians-79836

Aboriginal numbers are increasing- that means they are NOT dying and are inter breeding with whites

I for one AM sorry, even though I am only part white that part of me wishes the europeans never invaded

Go fuck yourself be grateful we took over and gave you infrastructure and a decent white men who know how to run a country.

invasion was inevitable , a landmass the size of Aus wasnt going to be ignored forever eventually a powerful civilisation was going to take it and as Abos failed to progress past stone age nomads while the rest of the world moved on from that millennia before they had no capacity to resist. game over.

Oh yes we are doing so well now. We used to be live off the land and sleep under the stars, now we are systematically disenfranchised and thrown in jail behind iron bars.... thanks pommy cunts

Nothing stopping you from living off the land other than being lazy shits. You get thrown in jail for being criminals.

Yeah, they tend to keep their bullshit to themselves

Be thankful the Spanish didn’t take over mgt you ungrateful cunts would all be dead like the Tainos. Ungrateful fucks

Still would've been a another couple hundred thousand years before the kangaroos beat you to inventing car fuel cuz

we've done it once and we'll do it again
YOUR TIME IS COMING KEK

Stop posting half-cast mutts.

At what point exactly did society decide these were equal

stolen generation is complete fabricated bullshit. fuck aborigonals.

that quadroon is still ugly as fuck

>with all fairness we did completely disrupt their way of life that gave them fulfillment.
Which was rife with cannibalism, genital mutilation and incestuous rape. Not all cultures are worth preserving, and boong culture definitely deserves to be eradicated.
>I think everyone wants them to do well. Loads of problems, solution has to come from them. I believe in them
The average abo IQ is in the 60s. The borderline for mental retardation is 70. That means the majority of abos are retarded to some degree. They are literally biologically incapable of doing any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXmYltHc6uY

Nah

Sometimes I see on pol many people talking about how hunting, eating natural food, camping, monogamy etc is the best thing out- Aboriginals lived that way for 1000s of years- then whites come and bring alcohol, guns, junk food, sexual diseases, and you call us no good?

(((.:Society:.))).

They real question is how did Aussies not completely wipe out these abbos? Like aunt the population the size of a small town to begin with?

>Aboriginals lived that way for 1000s of years
See:
That is the reality. Boongs were (and still are) nothing but low-life savages.

>Fuckin white man wif his electricity, plentiful food and rules and shit bulla.

ridiculous, white men have sick fantasies we know this

>Chey dis be migaloo fantasies bulla.

>Implying my ancestors weren't chained up as well.
Boongs need to fuck off.

You're all fucking criminals anyway

>Fookin crimnals.
>Send em to a land of infinite beaches.
>Send em where they can build a nation, kill coons & get rich diggin fer gold.
>That'll show em.

who too?
I live in Tasmania.

When did 19th century British prisoners turn into niggers?

mate we match with healthy genes.. usually we want genes healthier than our own or on the same level..

if you find those girls appealing.. well i have bad news for you. i hope your serious medical conditions as you age dont ruin your entire life user.

also, we never put abos in chains or had abo slaves.

if you think that its propagated by aboriginals you have it all wrong. our enemy is not aboriginals.

Aussies don't have to apologize to the aboriginals.

Bloody Pommy Zionists do.

They are doing a fine job of depopulating them.