What would happen if this + Turkey + Iran became 1 country? how would the world shift politically...

what would happen if this + Turkey + Iran became 1 country? how would the world shift politically? Would this new caliphate be able to destroy Europe? I'm kind of worried something like this might happen if they throw away their differences and became hardcore islamist but the only benefit might be the destruction of isreal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFdOWeMBLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=5QnVbmDn2H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO.

Only dis
youtube.com/watch?v=xFdOWeMBLIw

>flag
why am i not surprised you're a muslim aren't you?

Civil war

what if the unified completely and setup a system which wouldn't cause civil war (speaking in theory) could they actually take over Europe?

+ all of these people are ethnically related, share a common history and share a religion even shia's in Iran dislike the western world, It's kind od scary when you think about it

The strongest caliphate could not move across the pagan Germans and slavs so no, Russia could steamroll them.

Thanks but no thanks.

Pan-Arabism died in the 60s.

The only common thing the members of the Arab league, excluding Somalia, have is that they all speak Arabic.

They aren't ethnically related.
pic related. Arab is not a race, it is just an umbrella term.

Its impossible to happen,no way in hell that i'm going to share a country with gulfies let alone turks and somalis
>all of these people are ethnically related, share a common history and share a religion
You're truly delusional

>tfw moroccans and algerians would be in the same country

I thought somalis were afro-asiatic like sudanese they always hate being classified as arab or africans. It's weird maybe bc of superiority complex from what I've heard. They certainly do not look like arabs but they don't look like normal africans either same with Ethiopians due to skull , hair, and facial features close to Europeans.

also what do you mean umbrella term? is it like the term hispanic? I noticed some arabs look vastly Europeans like some syrians and lebs

>calls me delusional
i should've stated I just recently started reading about this also somalis and turks are allies which is pretty funny I learned about that last night. I'm sorry for assuming you all like each other

aren't they both your rape babies?

maybe cold weather stopped them?

Nope,it will end up with war because of retarded nationalists
Algeria and tunisia would work better

I know, that's I was laughing about it.
Tunisia and everyone would work, tunisians are the only non-retarded arabs. Not really, there wasn't really a lot of race mixing in the colonies, even french colonists and spanish colonists didn't mixed

Europe will be destroyed before this happen, if things carry on in the current rate. Not that I believe it will though, things are changing.

throw in pakistan and they have nukes
throw in saudi now they have most of the world's oil + islamic holy sites + financial intelligence
throw in the rest and now you have something that Israel and US really doesn't want, easier to control them separately and make them fight eachother

of course, most of these countries want to maintain their sovereignty, but a NATO type military alliance and an OPEC like trade union would make them literally unstoppable

youtube.com/watch?v=5QnVbmDn2H8

Works for me brah. Wish you guys would stop being entitled to gulfies money thu.

mixing with . the natives must be an anglo thing

do gibs to other arab countries? why don't you take in refugees instead?