Your opinion on homosexuality?

Not talking about faggot/"drag queen" behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a mental illness

The one thing I can agree on with Abdul there

it's gay

this flag is probably part of the reform package

first khatami and rouhani in iran, now this piece of shit in saudi arabia middle east is slowly turning to liberalism and degeneracy

RIP

No it isn't. I just happen to find it on the internet.
It's considered taboo to talk about that kind of stuff in public here.

fpbp

What is a human if not just another animal? If an animal is capable yet unwilling to produce and raise healthy offspring, then it is ultimately providing nothing for the survival of its species.

At one point in time I would vehemently defend gays to a point
>”...what two consenting adults do behind closed doors isn’t my business...”
But lines have been crossed in recent years. Pic related

the pecker shouldn't go up the arse, not even with women

i fucking know
it was hyperbolical statement lol

It’s alright as long as you don’t shove it into people’s faces. Don’t make a big deal out of it and nobody cares.

it's fake and straight and freudian

this is what im talking about
arabia once ago used to be against degeneracy and now its slowly step by step falling to it

Its okay only If they act like men and breed women

Its wrong and disgusting and all gays are mental. When I'm king, sadly, they all die. Sorry gays, better ungay yourself before I take power.

its pretty gay

In private though are faggots that common there? ISIS seemed to chuck dudes off of buildings for it but I can't imagine theres fields of fresh fags just itching to get defenestrated...

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

this.

also who gives a fuck if you want to have sex with someone who shares your genitalia. when you're using you sexuality to attention whore well then you can't get mad when people get annoyed at you.
that being said maybe the faggots wouldn't attach so much of their identity to their faggotry is everyone else stopped caring about it.

Abomination just like Islam.

I don't really care if two men are in love and want to fuck each other, long as it doesn't evolve into real degeneracy like crossdressing, rimming, bdsm, orgies, scat etc.

Long as they keep it to themselves or very low in public i'm fine with it.

Opinion on lesbians is lemme see, unless degeneracy or its whales, in that case above counts

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

KEEP THIS SHIT INSIDE FEEL FREE TO DO IT AS LONG I DONT SEE, READ, FEEL OR HEAR IT

Don't really care,just stop mentioning it every 5 minutes.It's as bad as the vegancucks saying that they are vegan every 5 minutes.
Fucking annoying.

Or smell... ugh

Had a gay teacher once that coincidentally had literal shitbreath, wonder how that came to be...

It's "kind of" common, especially lesbianism, because of heavy sex segregation and naturally homosexual culture.

For example, it's normal to see 2 guys who are friends, holding hands while walking together.

I am sure knows a lot more than me.

>For example, it's normal to see 2 guys who are friends, holding hands while walking together.
But thats pretty normal,even straight dudes do it

Moderation is key. We don’t exist to appease you.

Homos are gay

Always thought it was kinda gay since i never seen foreigners do it.

It used to be common for men as friends to hold hands in the early 20th century over here at least and before but no longer, it's considered gay.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Just remembered that I am banned from there.

Yeah you exist to appease

Soy- not even once
and yes its a mental illness.

You people can do whatever to each other but must be segregated and kept within your own, childless communities. Maybe a concentration camp type place

Nobody should give a fuck what others do as long as gays stop being faggots and act like normal people FFS. All the pageantry is ridiculous and fake as fuck and frankly, that’s what people find annoying.

Also admit you’re a dude or not a dude and move the fuck on, dress how you want, I don’t care, but stop trying to use mental gymnastics to justify it.

>works in a lab in a food production plant
>is in charge of safety
>most of my job is to always makes them wash their hands
seriously if you've seen the shit i have, you'll leave when the waitstaff has visible scabs.

>Not talking about faggot/"drag queen" behavior.
well i do have to talk about this if you want my opinion.

>dress how you want, I don’t care, but stop trying to use mental gymnastics to justify it.
"I'm gender neutral because I'm a guy who likes to wear a dress."
nah you're just a guy who wants to wear a dress, it ain't complicated, don't make a new label, don't make it part of your identity, it's just something you like to do, and no one else should be obligated to care.

bet you're living in the west and loving every second of it

is the server active?

I already do

homosexual islam will rule the world

>"I'm gender neutral because I'm a guy who likes to wear a dress."
>nah you're just a guy who wants to wear a dress, it ain't complicated, don't make a new label, don't make it part of your identity, it's just something you like to do, and no one else should be obligated to care.

You get it.

not at this hour, but feel free to join and make it more active!

Harmless mental illness, which is over hyped by both sides

the future is homosexual

in my experience, just don't eat anything made by anyone else in any way. that way you're safe from hairs in your pasta sauce because sandra never fucking wears her hairnet right.

>it's normal to see 2 guys who are friends
I've seen that stuff in Oman and got a bit confused. I guess that being an undercover homo is not that hard there.

Youre incapable of procreation, all you have is corrupting children

so much this
as long as you dont show it too openly, dont reproduce and dont be a drag on society I dont see a reason why it should be handled different than any other mental illnes

What are you talking about
Canada is homosexual

you can't stop people from loving western culture

According to some captured ISIS militants while throwing fags from roofs they enjoy raping little boys.

discord gg/gaefMq

add a .

It's a sin but Everyone is a sinner. The real problem is gay "pride" and the politicization of a vice.

In the future, everyone will be homosexual
straight conception will be limited to sperm donation and egg transplant

Exactly. idc if ur gay and dont shove it in peoples faces but if you defend pedophilia as a sexuality then you should be put between a wall and a firing squad. The gays dont help themselves with this shit.

It happens. It's normal but not common. Hasn't diminished the gene pool at all compared to feminism, and gays both work and spend. Live and let live. Gays are to faggots what blacks are to niggers.

Ain't no thang. There will always be faggits. They will always be deviant. There simply aren't enough of them to worry about or make a fuss over. Ignore them.

>pedophilia as a sexuality
you realize where you are right?
pedophilia is a sexuality, but it's an unethical one inherently because it involves children.
i don't really think it's fair to say it's splitting hairs when acknowledging that somethings are a sexuality but the ones that involve buttfucking between two people who know they enjoy it is a bad one.

I met a gay Iraqi once. We were both drunk and I shouted "Allahu ackbar!" at him and he made an explosion noise and we both laughed. He might have been Christian, but whatever.

I wouldn't care if being gay only applied to your bed behavior and your spouse choice, but as it stands with all their gay "pride" eventd, being in front of kids without any clothing, or God forbid adopting kids, then I wouldn't really care, but the fact they need to be absolutely obnoxious about it and show everyone how "great" it is makes me hate most faggots

Islam is homosexual

13 pages? Holy moly I'll study this and will report in a month or so. My guess is that they have created the connection child-sex and males who normally don't think about sex when seeing a child did so in the test situation because they were suggested to do this. If my hypothesis is somewhat right it would also be my case against watching CP., or sexualisation of children in other media.

Communism, lgbtq and Islam UNITE

Just stop nobody's getting riled up.

though crowd

Literal degeneracy.