Emiya Kiritsuga has summoned the main character of the last anime you watched as his servant in the Fourth Holy Grail...

Emiya Kiritsuga has summoned the main character of the last anime you watched as his servant in the Fourth Holy Grail War. How does he fare?

>The Major
Pretty good.

Nothing changes because Kirry never used Saber ever.

He summons Guts and does just fine.

>Gintoki
An improvement over Saber at least.

>Decim
Not bad.

>Deku
He gets btfo easily. At least with tiger mask he'd stand a chance.

>Akko

100% fucked. She would get wrecked beyond recovery in the Nasuverse in the first battle and there's no way she would agree with his ideals, he would spend all of his command spells just getting her through one of his schemes.

What would Guts' NP be?

His berserker armor.

>Aho Girl

No change

>Koyomi Arararararagi

I know Illya is getting fucked, but will Irisviel also count as a loli since she's 10 years old?

Ararararagi fucks them regardless of age, user. It doesn't matter what she counts as, she's getting the dick

Oh yea, guess Maya and Mrs. Archibald are also getting added to his harem. Which reminds me, can Shinobu kill Gilgamesh?

Fucked

But I just rewatched Fate/Zero.

Then you get this fellow

Except he does worse than Saber. Even if Kiritsugu is willing to work with him Guts can do fuck all against Gil, Diarmuid and Iskander.

Might be interesting. A positive side effect of idiocy is that she can be easily convinced into doing anything.

How would Kiritsugu get along with himself as a servant?

Not anime, but the last I watched which would be Liveman, does have Kirei's actor as a villian. Not sure how Yusuke would do, since I just started it.

>rewatching lain for 5th time
no servent could comprehend what is happening

As god intended

Rebuild Evangelion shinji Ikari.
Man that sound interesting

The same sort of tension archer has with shirou in UBW.

>trap MC from the Robots and Magic
Finally someone who understands Kerry's approach to magic and who wouldn't care about Kerry's amoral shit as long as he can make and do cool magic-robo shit

Lain is a God. I can't properly recall the small print on the grail war but isn't there a condition that Gods cannot hop in the throne?

Kiritsuga is garbage compared to my boy Kirai, I'd rather have Kirai protect me.

>50% Man
The show ends halfway through

What class would Krauser-san even be?

Looks like Kerry will end up summoning the red man

Would Kerry and the Redman get along? They're both pretty jilted by their prior ideals.

If he Guts were summoned what class would it be as? Berserker?

>Riko

Heh, good luck

>Kenshin Himura
I'm okay with this

I don't think so but I doubt they would really interact with each other in that manner since they'll most likely just focus on the war. I do believe the two would be great partners considering their pragmatic way of fighting. This goes for Lostman too.

>implying Akko wouldn't plan a happy fun time and the war would end in peace and harmony

He's strong and can turn into a dragon, but its too happy go lucky and naive to actually win the war, even with Kiritsuga in charge.

Berserker or Saber would be a fit.

>original dragon ball
Hmm, young goku eh.
He can tank excaliblast for sure, but can he also tank enuma elish?

If he gets her as an Assassin he should do well.

Snow White. Unless he got the Magical Girl hunter version both she and kiri would be fucked

>Jigoku Shoujo
Fine I think

>rewatching steins;gate
I guess it depends on which version of Okabe he ends up with. After all, he did consider killing Daru and raping Suzuha.

> spoilers

Hwat? Explain, please.

>and raping Suzuha
but we've all been there right? She is best girl after all.

Kiritsuga just summoned Acha. What happens?
Do they win the war in three days or he tries to kill Kerra like he did with Shiroa?

I feal like either could happen, especially if shirou never meets kiri in the end.

This servant-master combo is scary as fuck (assuming they can actually cooperate).

caster nigga have you never heard about bards

He basically snaps for a little bit.
>while we're at it, why not taste the same girl's virginity over and over again?
>wouldn't that be great? All those eroge buying "VIRGIN ONLY" shitposters would be jelly
>not only you can rape women, with the Time Leap Machine, you can even do OTHER things
>murder; theft; abduction; fraud; arson

What class is she?

Fucker.

I'm not clear on who the MC is in this one.

If it's her, he'll do okay, I suppose.

If it's the faggot, he's fucked.

What would happen if I were to order
> obey all my orders
> never disobey my orders
> give your best to follow my orders

Wouldn't even the strongest servant stop being bitch?

Burn through command seals just to get shinji in and out of his damn Eva.

Well, she'd make him realize how much of a treasure Saber actually was.

Burn through command seals just to get shinji to suck your dick.

>yoshiko

What's her class?

Judging by that picture, Rider. She seems like the type that likes to ride things too.

Holy shit, are Servants abarations?

I don't think he hates Kerry for showing him that happiness, he hates himself for trying to achieve that happiness for others.

Either Saber or Lancer armed with bananas.

>Kazuma
It's lost.

He cant lose, his vengeance will be done

He's already in FGO though.

non canon garbage

>Written by Nasu
>Says its canon
>But it's not because an user said it wasn't

>Miyu Shirou is summoned.
>Shirou calls him a raging faggot and Kiritsugu kills himself in shame

It would be great.

He's fine. I don't even know how it's possible that he can lose.

Miyu Shiro is the best Shiro around

He wins but everything happens in a way that's tragic.

I would pay money to see Avenger Shirou get summoned as a servant.

Can;t believe nobody posted this yet.

Either of these two will do just fine.

Gankutsuou also not canon of Count of Monte Cristo.

>Mahou Senshi Louie
This will be fun.

>berserker
>loses mind
>never had one to begin with
>is exactly the same

>Fate/Apocrypha
I guess he summons Mordred.

Also, if your answer was:
>Monogatari
>Madoka Magica
>Evangelion
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
>Gurren Lagann
>Spice and Wolf
>Death Note
I wrote a fic that may interest you in which a grail war is fought between anime characters as Servants. You can find it by googling "Fate/Cross wordpress".

>Ballroom
He summons Tatara then.

Yuna is going to be in for a very, very bad time. Kerry can probably win, but this 14 year old is going to come out as an emotional wreck.

>g gundam
Pretty fucking good, especially if he actually gets the gundam.
Even if he doesn't he was shown casually destroying buildings and probably gets some buff because of his position as the king of hearts in the shuffle alliance, and not to mention the fact that he's a trained swordsman and trained under the strongest man in space, and a german ninja zombie.

with his luck Kerry was probably summoned as archer in the 3rd grail war, with tohsaka as his master

Mobile Suit Gundam: IBO

Question is does mika gets barbatos as his noble phantasm ?

Yagami, probably pretty easy then if he has the Death Note

Things go slightly better than normal.

Best sevant right here

Pretty much. On one hand, Shinobu can probably one shot any servant using her super samurai sword folded over 1006 times, on the other hand Gilgamesh might bring out the planet buster.

can't you tell with the promotional poster and the name of the series?

well...

That Gal from Hajime No Gal. So pretty fucked actually. Unless her personality gives her some OP powers.

I wouldnt be so sure, considering Saber class powercreep I could fit him in Assassin class, black cape, love for dark spots and hihg speed

He'd be just fine.

He wins.

Onii-sama BANZAI!

Let's hope she's not summoned as a Rider.