What’s the opinion on Austrians in Germany? How do you view them? Do you see them as lesser Germans...

What’s the opinion on Austrians in Germany? How do you view them? Do you see them as lesser Germans? Do you make fun of their accents?

Yeah nah we’re pretty fucking awesome

Bavarians view them as bro-tier, would have an Austrian-Bavarian Anschluss rather today than tomorrow. Culture-wise, Bavarians and Austrians are very very similar.

Germans from other regions are more distanced, they regard them as an independent country like France or Switzerland.
Austrian President Sebastian Kurz however seems to be quite popular here.

>unfunny shitposting
Kill yourself you sheepfucking faggot

They realize that the Day of the ALPINOID is coming

>What’s the opinion on Austrians in Germany?
Depends where you ask.
Here in Franconia we like them as do the Bavarians. Further north the opinions might differ but it's mostly indifference. Same as we view the Dutch, perhaps.

>Do you see them as lesser Germans?
I don't think anybody does. We're often surprised by the amount of Czech, Slovak and Croat surnames of Austrian politicians.

>Do you make fun of their accents?
Making fun of Austrians and Frisians is commonplace in Germany, even in Bavaria. But it's all good sport.

Wonder, why Australian would go to Germany?

Can´t really judge the whole country, since I only meet very few austrians. The guy from South Tirol I know is however quite nice a man.

If you want an honest to God opinion on austrians and germans, just go there and talk to them.
I drove through germany near the end of 2017, made 3 stops, and talked to people every time i did, about random shit, but specifically remembered to derail and ask about politics.

As soon as a german opens his mouth about politics, you WILL want to nuke the entire nation, or personally strangle every single german with your own, bare hands.

Im not kidding, im honest to God here. These couple of cool, redpilled germans here on /pol are genetic offshoots, the entire rest of the german genepool, 99,999999% of them, shouldnt even be described as people, or humans, anymore.
They are the most gullible, easy to manipulate people i have ever talked to in my entire, 31 year old life.
The german will swallow everything he see's/hears. He wont bother asking if its true, or real, or manipulated. He wont verify it.
They just swallow everything whole.

Shit i heard while being for only ONE DAY in germany:
>user, why is your country so racist? why dont you want innocent women and children? where's your solidarity?
>user, your country is nazi, and nazis have no place in modern europe.
>user, love for immigrants and black people is written in the rights of the EU, you signed it, you cant say "no" now!!!
>why is Poland such right wing a dictatorship? dont you know that dictatorships never work?

Right now, if somebody gave me the option to nuke germany whole, i would press the button immidiately, and would sleep happily, thinking i just saved the world.

pic related, this drove through berlin this weekend.
the sign says "right wing dictatorships".

Austro-bavaria when?

The Bogdanovs know. Shut it down.

I like Austrians. In my opinion they are generally speaking very very German, maybe a little bit more lighthearted and a little bit less concernt with having everything organized in systems. I don't really see them as that much different, in my opinon it's a German tribe. To every German other German accents seem kind of "funny". The bantz is mostly friendly. There are jokes about every German tribe and the favourit bantz leveled against Austrains/Bavarians comes from Preussians, who like to make fun of the Austrian and Bavarian culture being very agrarian. The Bavarian and Austrian bantz is mostly about the Prussians being unable to have a laugh/taking things to serious and their obssesion with idealism.

True
I live in one of the carnival shitholes. That hungary / Poland dictatorship pic really takes the cake. While Fidesz was fighting communist cancer, germany votes for a communist, childless old hag and think they are the moralic master race. I totally feel your rage, Bartosz

This. Kleindeutsche Lösung was the worst thing to happen to Austrian hegemony.

It's too late

I'm not German, but my wife is Austria and I have a German Brother-in-Law so I can see the differences. Austrians tend to be much more "go with the flow" than Germans, who are very much like their "efficiency, structure" stereotype.
Worth mentioning even within Austria there's differences to what an "Austrian" is. My wife's family are all from Tyrol and they don't particularly like the East all that much. They love the German Swiss though

They wouldn't! Germany is multikulti and accept all accents as equal

I got a couple of pics from last years carnival, they're just as terrible.....

>Do you see them as lesser Germans? Do you make fun of their accents?

In the most case, left and normies make fun of their accent but they go full nuts if you making fun about foreign in general.

Wrong country, dumbo

missing: a leash around the dog's head, and a toilet brush behind may's back

German here. I find Austrians autistic in real life always, and their accent is as cancerous as dutch accent (actually they sound quite similar)

But it's pretty obvious why the Kleindeutsche Lösung was chosen. It was about a state for Germans by Germans. Austria is German, but their empire wasn't at least for the most part. Austria would have had to give up the land or create some special legal status for them as occupyed or colonies, which they obviously didn't want.

>Dutch and Austrian accent sound quiet similar
Not at all, i seriously doubt that you are a German.

>German is good. Dutch and Austrian sound similar despite being a thousand kilometers apart, separated by Germany. Dutch and Austrian are cancer.
or
>Dutch and Austrian are good. German is a tumor that sprung up in between.

Have you even heard of Occam's razor?

>falling for the oldest Anglo devide and conquere tatics in the book

I like the germans. And yes, we often called each other names but only in a fun way. Like siblings who fight from time to time.

>Do you see them as lesser Germans?
No, they are our little brothers. Very similar in some ways, even better in some in recent times.

I judge Germany by their actions, not what the eternal Anglo says about them.
My aryan grandfathers suffered in WW2 as POW for defending our rightful clay from a surprise attack from the uncivilized Germans. The same people who today are again destroying Europe by flooding it with shitskins. I hate Germany because Germany is shit. You should be ashamed of your country.

Austrians are fantastic

Germans are absolutely disgraceful

I missed that part
I only stayed in Vienna for some time, I usually just pass through Austria. As someone from Hesse it's not so much the accent that I find odd but that they speak very slowly in comparison. They stretch the words when they pronounce them. It's just odd to hear, but not worthy of making fun of. We have much worse accents in Germany ourselves.

The vieneese accent is horrible, even for us. Visit upper austria or salzburg.

I think the accent is charming, especially on women.
All you hear in the news recently is how terribly right wing they supposedly have become. I guess in my mind Austria is like the little brother of Germany, though I usually don't hear or think much about them.

I like Austrians - I think we can learn a lot from them.

Hessen, Baden-Würtemberg and Bavaria should join Austria,and let the rest fend for themselfs

>My aryan grandfathers suffered in WW2 as POW for defending our rightful clay from a surprise attack from the uncivilized Germans
I agree it wasn't particularly great. However the Dutch army had been gradually mobilizing since August 1939, which can be understood as an act of war.
>The same people who today are again destroying Europe by flooding it with shitskins.
This is simply dishonest. If you take a look at history; there was reeducation and all the other foreigin influences frocing this upon Germany. Most of our politicans are vedded by American think tanks like Atlantik Brücke etc. We still do have tens of thousands of Us soldiers stationed in our country. Also look at the history of multiculturalism it wasn't started by Germany.

>alpinoid
No, you are subhumans.

Fucking kek, Austrians are literally just southern slav subhumans larping as aryan

Look how much I2a we have.

What are the more conservative countries, besides Poland?

Compared to Hungary, Poland is nothing.

>I'm not German, but my wife is Austria and I have a German Brother-in-Law
And you have the decency to call us mutts?

How does Austria compare?

Austria is multikulti. For example, vienna, our capital, is 60% austrian/german. Hardly to hear somebody speak German on the street.

This.

Depending where you go atleast every third person is arabic, turkish or wearing a burka.

We don't have a lot niggers atleast.

In Vienna or elsewhere too?

In the west we hate them. Not as much as the Bavarians or the mountain jews, but still

I went to Vienna in 2016 and got accosted 3 different times by niggers.
One instance was outside by a pack of them selling drugs, one instance by a nigger in a subway resteraunt asking me for money very aggressively, and one guy screaming at me to get out of his way, couldn't tell if he spoke German or Swahili. Vienna is a bad place at night. You guys need to deport these people

What? Somali niggers running on the street in Vienna and Salzburg like apes, where do you live?

Yes, every major city.

Thank god I'm a Jew

Germans, in general, are sheeple and robotic. They can't think by themselves. They have been programmed like that. That's why it's so easy for politicians to manipulate them. Same is starting to happen in Spain. But in Germany this has been going on for much more time.

>These couple of cool, redpilled germans here on /pol are genetic offshoots
Honestly I doubt there are many true krauts with these stances. They are probably germans with polish, russian, ex-yu or similar background.