Tell me the truth Sup Forums. You hate Peterson because what he's preaching hits you right in the gut...

Tell me the truth Sup Forums. You hate Peterson because what he's preaching hits you right in the gut. He basically redpilling you about yourself and it makes you nauseous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Rrjg9T9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-accused-of-absolving-hitler-for-holocaust/
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA
youtube.com/watch?v=O0Ju0eNZp30
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/the_other_ego_epidemic.html
serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2tjn9-qTjVE
dcclothesline.com/2015/05/02/now-boeing-refuses-to-release-email-exchange-between-them-and-hillary-clinton/
nationalcenter.org/2015/04/27/boeing-refuses-to-disclose-any-boeing-state-department-clinton-foundation-email-correspondence/
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
youtube.com/watch?v=toFLs46GX_s
jpost.com/Israel-News/Sheldon-Adelson-declines-to-wish-Netanyahu-well-in-probes-542373
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518524767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le mood altering drug using man
nobody likes a hypocrite, maybe he should sort his own life out before he tries to help others

No I don't like overlords drugging the youth

Jordan Peterson on President Trump "He's a very smart man"
youtube.com/watch?v=u5Rrjg9T9Cw

Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
_________

How Hitler was Even More Evil Than You Think - Prof. Jordan Peterson
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Netanyahu blames Jerusalem mufti for Holocaust, is accused of ...
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-accused-of-absolving-hitler-for-holocaust/

He is intelligent, he is a psychologist, he studied dictators.
He is able to make money from it.
He obliviously knew what to do when he has the chance.
His opinions is right of the guideline of controlled opposition.
He makes some shift slightly more right, but get more right winger more center.
He can't be trusted.

Critics accused Netanyahu of “absolving” Hitler of responsibility for the Holocaust, a charge the prime minister later rejected, saying he had “no intention to absolve Hitler of responsibility for his diabolical destruction of European Jewry” but that it was “equally absurd to ignore the role played by the Mufti” in urging Nazi leaders “to exterminate European Jewry.”

peterson is /ourguy/ and wants western white men to be men again.

where were these repulsive jews when we were supporting donald trump before the election?

they're controlled opposition, designed to make sure that you never do or think anything important

the real truth is that the status of your soul or personal choices is of no interest or importance to anyone except yourself, and God if you believe in him, only the external world matters

a Zionist who cannot grasp the concept of freedom of speech. youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
for any user that actually likes peterson, why is that?

Fuck Im tired of e-celebs. Is this guy Jesus Christ? Thought so.

Peterson is alright because he's making right wing politics more popular, but he shits on white identity so I wouldn't call myself a fan

>He is intelligent, he is a psychologist, he studied dictators.
>He is able to make money from it.
>He obliviously knew what to do when he has the chance.
Yes, he's successful in life. I bet you hate it.
>His opinions is right of the guideline of controlled opposition.
>He makes some shift slightly more right, but get more right winger more center.
..and?
>He can't be trusted.
...says german.

Because JP is a sneaky bastard who's main obective is to destroy the pathological altruism in every Christian and to create soulless robots only thinking about themselevss. He knows that a lot of his listeners are christians that is why he is pandering to them by quoting scriptures but if you listen to it carefully you will notice that de is dismembering the scriptures and points discretly out errors in order for you to gradually dismiss thew whole bible as a poisonous ideology.

Peterson is turning my friend into an asshole. He is constantly trying to be alpha and dominate me now, then he gets pissy when I shut him down.

Demoralized racists can't see that peterson is actually prescribing the way to save the white race.

Those tweets which you claim are "anti-white" are actually "anti-white-loser".

In what ways does he try to dominate you?

>strawman
>attempts at insults
Hes actually doing nothing to save the white race, can you give an actual reason as to why you like him? youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA

Former Bush Advisor
Dr. Morgan Reynolds - No Real Planes Used on 9/11

>random logical fallacies
>confuses explanation with insults
I like peterson because he's prescribing the way to save the white race.

And you don't partically like that your friend grows as a person. So you trying to 'shut him down'. This is gold. Protip. Better find another beta friend as yourself because soon you gonna lose the one you trying to shut down.

I don't hate him, but he hasn't even begun to understand what the most redpilled internet psychiatrist of all time was grappling with >10 years ago. Spoiler alert: everything's only gotten worse since.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/the_other_ego_epidemic.html

Pol likes Peterson. A couple of leftypol trolls and bots dont.

give me an example instead of things you want to be true. If he was prescribing the way to save the white race, why would he be sooo outspoken about how whites cant act as a group, have to be individuals, but praises the jews?
>strawman and attempt at insults
You called me a "demoralized racist" and "Those tweets which you claim are "anti-white" are actually "anti-white-loser". This is the same responses, and memes used by the peterson cultists who went crazy on here over the past few weeks.
Give me an actual example of Jordan Peterson prescribing the way to save the white race.

>Give example
Just look at the tweets which you claimed are anti-white:

"Real Cultural appropriation-- that's when someone is proud of his culture despite having done nothing to support it, extend it or transform it: a message to the far right."

Do you understand what this tweet means?

You seem to think in childish absolutes, i don't hate him i simply see massive gaping holes in his premise and how negative the outcome of his ideas could be, he lacks any consistency either as proven recently and i judge a man by his actions so being a jq dodging disingenuous terrible historian who needs drugs to get through a day is not enough to compell me.

Not true for me, you cult tier followers are stupid and annoying, you oppose criticisms and free critical thought because you hate that your e-dad might be fallible.

I don't hate Peterson, actually. He's cool and I like him for the most part.

On the Rubin Report, he talked to Ben Shapario about religion, and Shapiro talked about how a part of being Jewish is putting your own people first. I can't remember how he phrased it, but that was essentially what he said. And Peterson pointed the double-standard. He can't seriously denounce White supremacy with any sort of moral authority when he exercises and supports Jewish supremacy.

>Just look at the tweets which you claimed are anti-white
>strawman
yeah, you shouldn't be proud of your history, and you shouldn't have any connection to someone of the same race as you.
"Real Cultural appropriation-- that's when someone is proud of his culture despite having done nothing to support it, extend it or transform it: a message to the far right."
OH VEY but when the jews do it, you better not mention it!

one more time, give me an example of Jordan Peterson prescribing the way to save the white race.

>yeah, you shouldn't be proud of your history, and you shouldn't have any connection to someone of the same race as you.

No... demoralized racist... It means that if you want to go around claiming how great your race and culture is, you need to make yourself worthy of it.

You need to actually help the west before you can claim it for yourself.

Otherwise, you're just a disgraceful loser taking credit you don't deserve. .

(OP)
Nazism and communism are not viable alternatives to Western form of democracy. Anyone that tells you otherwise is either a commie faggot or a Nazi retard.

/thread

Peterson is an anglo preaching anglo ideals to non-anglo whites. It won't work as only an anglo society can support libertarianism

Tell me why and how is it possible to have fucking bandera scum in PiS ?

What threshold is it for you to consider someone has helped the west?

>Clean your room before you even attempt to clean up the rest of the world
>takes mind altering anti depressants

Let's put it this way: The greater the west is, the greater you have to be to claim yourself as its representative

only shills and retards have problem with JBP

>Let's put it this way: The greater the west is, the greater you have to be to claim yourself as its representative
As the west stands now what is your threshold?
And this greatness. Is it related to how much tax money you contribute? Or something else?

im a demoralized racists somehow....still.
And this is another strawman attempt? Im not claiming the white race and culture is the best, And im not claiming the west for myself. You just keep trying to paint me as the image of a nazi that you have in your head. wont work, try doing the opposite of what your meme says?

Last try, please give me an example of Jordan Peterson prescribing the way to save the white race.

Most of us find him interesting, and he has a lot of good ideas and observations, but he is obviously only telling part of the story. We know that life is a collective act, that societies are collective by nature, and that factors like race/ethnicity are an important part of the story of how societies are run.

>No... demoralized racist... It means that if you want to go around claiming how great your race and culture is, you need to make yourself worthy of it.
This is just anti-white rhetoric. Why must the white man go above and beyond merely to justify his right to existence?

All I want to say, is that

The 9/11 planes don't exist in the aviation bureau records.

__

"According to the official story of what happened on September 11, 2001, four commercial jetliners were hijacked by Arab terrorists, two of them were flown into the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center and a third was flown into the Pentagon. This article presents evidence obtained from US-government-supplied records whose implication is that this cannot be true."
serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm

Former Bush Advisor
Dr. Morgan Reynolds - No Real Planes Used on 9/11

___

The lawsuit against NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology)

911 Directed Energy, NIST Data Quality Act - Jerry Leaphart
youtube.com/watch?v=2tjn9-qTjVE

___

Now Boeing Refuses to Release Email Exchange Between Them and Hillary Clinton
dcclothesline.com/2015/05/02/now-boeing-refuses-to-release-email-exchange-between-them-and-hillary-clinton/

27 APR 2015 BOEING REFUSES TO DISCLOSE ANY BOEING-STATE DEPARTMENT-CLINTON FOUNDATION EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE
nationalcenter.org/2015/04/27/boeing-refuses-to-disclose-any-boeing-state-department-clinton-foundation-email-correspondence/

______
>>>>>>

>why would he be sooo outspoken about how whites cant act as a group, have to be individuals
You're missing the point and mixing them.
He's said you should belong to a group but that it shouldn't be all you have. Develop your own self identity and accomplishments, Don't just piggy back on your ancestors or the group. What good does do you if your race/group was/had something great if you don't.
He's about making you successful so you can pay it back.

I dislike Peterson because he's a self-promoting peacenick Liberal, and denies Whites collective culture and ethnos while building his own self-help business on the developments of European Christians (Jungian Depth Psychology, Continental Philosophy etc etc)

You are demoralized because you see only evil in the people trying to wake you up.

>As the west stands now what is your threshold?
I think if you're going to hold yourself among the heroes of the west, you need to be great yourself. Greatness comes in many forms. But you need to have some kind of achievement that you can say "yes, i'm part of that" .... and no, paying taxes isn't really going to do it.

If you want to give advice to people on how to save the west then you should probably be great yourself

>Why must the white man go above and beyond merely to justify his right to existence?
Nobody's talking about justifying existence...
Peterson isn't against your right to exist...

Well thanks, now I have to reconsider my opinion about Bibi

But we are. No other country has to justify their right to existence and self governance to the same absurd degree as you're suggesting the white men go to.

I, and peterson agree with you.

YOU are. Peterson isn't, and i'm not.

>and it makes you nauseous.
You mean nauseated

He's said repeatedly and consistently that using SSRIs is a perfectly good tool for helping people cope with depression. There's physiological conditions that make some people more prone to depression, it runs typically in male familial lines and it runs in his family, his father had the same thing.

He's in no way a hypocrite, that's an empty accusation.

>He's said you should belong to a group but that it shouldn't be all you have. Develop your own self identity and accomplishments, Don't just piggy back on your ancestors or the group
so he doesn't say anything then? Just common sense things that are so basic they don't have to be said? Do you really need a random person to tell you this?

What are one of those forms of greatness?
His is basing his argument on the idea that people who are respecting the deeds of their cultural heroes are trying to claim credit for their deeds.

No you don't as you're an irrelevant nobody and Peterson is a drugged up manic depressive profiteering off of beleaguered white men.

No YOU are. No other country had to "clean their room" to justify their right to self governance and existence

>people trying to wake you up

Trying to wake me up to what? To safe Tradconism which offers solutions to the world that already doesn't exist? The "Enlightened Individualism" meme that is the cause of the problem which Peterson's extends as a solution? It's just some more anti-white, anti-European shucking and jiving.

A guy who publicly and supplicatingly blew Ben Shapiro on the Rubin Report, and then did his pussy "I can't do it" when confronted about 200 Years Together, despite all of his previous bloviating on his admiration for Solzenhetskin

youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
I thought he was an honest intellectual that just can't talk about the JQ, but after he said shit about whites not being allowed to form groups and labeled them I have lost my intrest in him. Also: his interpretation of Nietzsches "Beyond Good and Evil" is whack

>tell the left they are filthy losers and need to get their lives together and start by cleaning their rooms
>some far right retards can't contain their emotions long enough to not be triggered and start protesting him and making all conservatives look retarded as they always do

Russian bro is right. Also when asked about the Jewish role in communism he said “I can’t do it”, and wouldn’t even talk about it. He’s a pussy.

>Is a drugged up manic depressive
>Tells other people to clean their room before attempting to clean up the world
>Doesn't see any irony in this

Pretty much. Sup Forums sees him as someone who could help the broken men from single mothers but views his classical liberal policies as ineffective at stopping marxism.

what does Peterson think about Alexander and Napoleon and Caesar?

A guy trying to sell a shitty modern art rug for 2k on Twitter should shut his fucking mouth about Nietzsche. Auto-untermensch

lol, yeah some depressed Canadian is trying to wake me up about Marxism, but bends over backwards for the people who created it. Did it ever occur to you, that you might be the one asleep? It must be pretty demoralizing making claims about a stranger, and not being able to back them up, at all. But go ahead.....its real in your mind.

>What are one of those forms of greatness?
For example, I consider trump to be a great individual (and i considered him great before he was president).

>No YOU are. No other country had to "clean their room" to justify their right to self governance and existence
The U.S. is self governing. So is the U.K.

>Trying to wake me up to what?
Trying to wake you up to the iron pill.

>His is basing his argument on the idea that people who are respecting the deeds of their cultural heroes are trying to claim credit for their deeds.

No, he says being in awe and respect of the west is quite different than taking pride in it.

Peterson is on drugs, isn't he. He looks like he has some kind of long-term dependency with those dead eyes. Or maybe he's just a coalburner getting nigger dicks.

Murdoch Murdoch said it best.

youtube.com/watch?v=toFLs46GX_s

That would involve killing lots of brown men, so no, he doesn't

Liberal conservatives have been so effective at stopping leftist policies for the past 70 years we should double down.

>muh coservative optics

What are you conserving, exactly, citizen? Homosexual state marriage rights? BASED legal migration? Bill Clinton's Neo-Liberal economic talking points from 20 years ago? You're playing musical chairs on the deck of a sinking ship.

With pleasure.
Jerusalem Post Israel News
SHELDON ADELSON EXPOSES COLD SHOULDER TO FORMER FRIEND NETANYAHU
jpost.com/Israel-News/Sheldon-Adelson-declines-to-wish-Netanyahu-well-in-probes-542373

Peterson has a blast talking about Christ as a figure of transformational overcoming but refuses to apply his own teaching to the wider scope of society.
He is purely reactionary. He sees what the left is doing and fights against that and operates from that mode. That doesn't make him redpilled. He is still a liberal at heart, still dodges the essential political and racial question of our time and when he attacks anything that opposes the right he does it more or less to spite the left.
He is not a fully redpilled individual and is still caught in the trappings of liberal thinking.

he's probably a pretty smart man with some arrogance who knows the basics, and is able to teach them. (((some people))) are always saying to attack him because he isn't full 1488 right now, but if he gets enough attention from the jew he'll probably grow to hate them. there's no reason to pay him for anything because his shit is basic and he's already making tens of thousands a month for it

You shills are very easy to identify

>so he doesn't say anything then
>Just common sense things that are so basic they don't have to be said
It's hardly nothing if it's the fundamentals we all should know, That in itself should say more about the the climate we're living in. Where young men pretending to be men are so void of basic knowledge or guidance they seek it in a stranger. He rings accord to boys without fathers telling them to grow up and become men, Take responsibility, persevere regardless of the struggle.
>Do you
I don't but you can see why so many do. I see no reason in stopping people from taking advice from him if it helps them become better then the thing they're.

He doesn't actually take medication, smoke, or drink at this point. This would actually make him somebody to trust being told by about getting your shit together. Someone who always had it together(like you facetiously try to claim, nobody believes it) wouldn't really understand that position. Which leaves one to believe, if you're being dishonest about having always had your shit together, is your life even sorted at all?
Nobody said Peterson is a conservative.

>he isn't full 1488 right now
That's a foolish thing to say. You don't love this man for what he is, you love him for what he could become? What if he rejects your ideas as totalitarianism, as he most likely will?
So you see the flaws in him as a character of the new right.

A manic depressive isn't a sorted person in any sense of the word

I gave you an easily readable tweet, and you can't read it. You literally told me he was talking about the jews when it never mentioned jews in it and had nothing to do with them.

If you can't see that you're demoralized after that... there's no point in continuing.

He bloviates about Christ and the importance of religion as a grounding tool, then says anti-semitism is a 2000 year-old virus.

Figures, since he's a psychology major, literally the "dumb cunt multiple choice pseudoscience" major to pump the numbers of women with degrees.

I'm sorry you are manic depressive.
I believe you'll sort it out.

I don't like being potrayed as an absolute failure because I happen to be socially incapable of finding a woman to procreate with. That being said I agree that being a lazy neet is not a recommended lifestyle.

Usually they're the people who spout the word "shill" at every opportunity presented

No I don't think your cult leader ever will hence why he should take his own advice and not attempt to clean the world

the tweet is not the example I asked you for, nor was it of something you claimed. You cannot read, I literally did not tell you he was talking about the jews. I used it as an example, to prove his Zionist slant. If you cant see that, your a fucking idiot. youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518524767

Satan is strong within my post. HAIL SATAN!

i don't love him at all and i doubt i ever will. when people break away from the zeitgeist or are forced to face it head-on, they see race/sex relations for what they are, not what they could be in utopia.

but if he helps shut up banal slogans from the left and teaches men not to cut off their dicks now good

>For example, I consider trump to be a great individual (and i considered him great before he was president).
So fame is greatness?
>No, he says being in awe and respect of the west is quite different than taking pride in it.
Not really you can be proud of your family and friends and the groups you belong to and not take credit for their accomplishments.

>Nobody said Peterson is a conservative

It's cool that he can be whatever he wants to be, depending in a group he wants to pander to

>OH VEY but when the jews do it, you better not mention it!
You fabricated this idea out of whole cloth. It doesn't prove anything except YOUR obsession.

"Real Cultural appropriation-- that's when someone is proud of his culture a message to the far right."

>"yeah, you shouldn't be proud of your history, and you shouldn't have any connection to someone of the same race as you."

Also, along with fabricating a clause about the jews, did you notice your interpretation leaves out half the tweet?

Namely
>"despite having done nothing to support it, extend it or transform it:"

Are you incapable of understanding this part? I mean, I'm being generous when I say you're demoralized. The other option is that you're a liar.

>I don't think your cult leader ever will
You mean Jesus?
Are you having one of your manic episodes?

>So fame is greatness?
No. Greatness is. We just know about trump because he's famous. There are many great people I don't know about... but they wouldn't make for a good example if they weren't famous.

Peterson is too much of a coward to affirm his belief in Jesus sweetie

>Not really you can be proud of your family and friends and the groups you belong to and not take credit for their accomplishments.

The point is peterson distinguishes the two concepts. Whether you agree with how he words that distinction is irrelevant.

What is this shit ? Sup Forums loves this guy, what are you people even trying to attempt here ?
Swing Sup Forums's opinion of a subject by spamming shit threads ? Good fucking luck with that.

he praises jews, and denounces white nationalism. With the current state of the world, you don't see him as a problem?

They're usually the one saying 'e-dad'.