Should Japan close its border against white,muslims, chinese,african, korean?

Should Japan close its border against white,muslims, chinese,african, korean?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/30/national/foreign-workers-seen-solution-industry-shortage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

yes

Yes and Canada as well, we don't want even you inferior whites, only Anglos should be allowed we need an apartheid but not a liberal one like what South Africas degenerate republic had, one that separates Anglos from the inferior species

yes
but they should be open them to worthwhile white refugees when europe inevitably gets taken over by mudslimes

yep, absolutely. prove to the world that ethno-states actually work, and there's nothing
wrong with nationalism. keep japan pure.

no, we let this happen to ourselves. they dont need a bunch of cunts who cant handle their
own problems, just like these immigrants we let in.

>inb4 over 9001 weaboo mutts show up
Close the gates and keep em closed. Just conquer some territories if shit's too overcrowded.

Warcrimes are a meme anyway.

It's way to late for canada

>you d rather be killed off by the sharia police than be allowed to japan
you do realize that at the point when there are white refugees fighting is no longer an option,right?

Why not just close the border to everyone and deport all gaijin of all kinds?

I wish we would deport every non Anglo, there is no reason for non Anglos to even exist

yes and you should colonize africa, preferably cooperating with the chinks, and establish chink/jap only cities

immediately kick every foreigner out ESPECIALLY WHITES

because we like fellow asians.

Indians, viet pinoy are friendly to Japan.

They should be welcomed.

fuck off white pigs go homu

t. Man who never saw the under 18 demographic be white minority

>white refugees fighting is no longer an option,right

as i've said, we let this happen to ourselves. there's muslim grooming gangs
raping our kids, even killing them... and where's the outrage from whites? absolutely
none. i'm pretty sure if this happened in japan, it would create quite the controversy, but here?
let's just import more and elect more liberal politicians because we don't understand these poor
people.

you do know why this is right? because we are drenched with ignorance or just plain stupidity. and japan
would want this in their gene pool.. this is why they should keep pure, because more white people in asia
will increase their chances of becoming cucked and islamised. asians aren't afraid at all and won't bend over
for such nonsense. but i predict if their youth culture becomes more westernised, this will all change; look at how japan
respect their elders, it's their pride that keeps them from getting cucked, this is why germany brainwashes their own in
self-hatred.

Are you that South Korean with the jap passport who keeps making threads about how Japan needs more refugees?
If you are, please jump from a bridge. Do a flip.

Close it to anglos and Jews. Both will try to make Japan multicult.

Including you, you're one of the many reasons why brexit is failing, which is the step
for Europe to wake the fuck up.

gypsy is not allowed to post in here.

go back to your shithole

>Indians are friendly to Japan.
no. you guys had to throw them out after they sent a bunch of thugs who started fights with senior citizens and couldnt do the work they were hired to do.also they shit on the sidewalks in the areas they were given accommodations. that was like 2007

and when i say throw out you ended your work visa program with india and deported 100% of the new comers. im not judging you it seems like it was for the best

Brexit is going great. We are getting lots of UK businesses, there will be a hard border between us and you are gonna pay cash to sell your goods in Europe.

Everyone wins.

fucking slight eye loving weebos

Yep, thanks for agreeing to being part of the problem. Enjoy taking in the next wave of
muslims hitting Europe very soon.

If you keep this up they'll kick you out of there.
I'm warning you.

I'm gonna give the UK more credit than it probably deserve here. The reason your side of the negotiation is such a shambles is more likely foot dragging than anything else. You are probably in secret negotiations to become a satellite state to the US or China or India and you need to buy for time

Isn't that what's the language is for.?

>language
No, that's just to make everyone forget about the telepathy

user... That's witty.

Nah, we're looking for ways to still be in the EU but in a much more worse position than currently, cunt.

White, Chinese, Koreans? No

Muslims and Africans? Yes

Not a hope in Muslim hell.

Ask yourselves.

Do you want to see niggers murder your women?
Do you want to see mudslimes rape them?
Do you want Logan Paul's trashing your country?

Foreigners do not understand Japan. Foreigners will not give a fuck about Japan. For every foreigner that will try to integrate, there will be 100 that won't give a fuck if the floodgates open.

If you open the borders, Japan is doomed.

there are more japanese in the west that the other way aroud thou,but i agree japan is great as it is we dont have the right to find home abroad and ruin homogeneity and culture of japan we have to fight and die for our land as our ancerstor once did

Fuck off, Roofucker Wang!

It's a yes for all! Isolationism till eternity for our autistic weebos!

I'd say you are keeping your options open. What is the appeal of being in the EU while leaving decision making?

You know Japan is a tiny island with millions of people. And you want to put more people on it? Just think a little.

what countries do you feel sad if they disapeared to never return,what people add + to this world and whose you will conquer and replace them without hesitation?
japan seem like the one of the few that even with the power to submit them i wouldnt they deserve to be free

If Japan doesn't let in immigrants there will be no one to take care of the aging population. The country is not making new people at replacement rate and because of Fukashima the cancer rates are going to be so high in the New Elderly that there will have to be a nursing workforce transplanted over from another country

Yes. Back to the Tokugawa-era we must go

You are Jew?

Yes. Japan for the Japanese.

Yes. I went there, and the place is a true paradise (minus the anime stuff, but you can just ignore that). Went out to some of the remote villages and towns, and I was the only foreigner there. I can't tell you have refreshing it is to see a non-degenerate homogeneous culture.

Yes, absolutely.

Fuck off cunt, leave Japan alone

Japan is the only country doing it right. Pursue automation, stabilize population to healthy numbers

Japan should become self sufficient in every way and make the world jealous

I'm still impressed 100,000,000 of them have a better economy than a billion chinese or the worlds most powerful superpower.

Yes. Do it or your culture and history does.

This

Make a Gundam too and I'll protect Earth if I have to

>The entire world
Not Japan. All they need are some samurai

YES. Close your country or we'll force you to do it! (yes I realise the irony)

Just act like a creepy yellow fever beta and make them train some samurai

Bring back Martial Arts Katana Wielding police officers and tell creepy foreigners: NON JAP PIGGUS ASSIMILATE AND BOW DOWN OR GO HOME

remember when you kicked everyone else except the dutch because they didn't get involved in your wars. yeah do that but only let whitey in, even to visit only whites

That's the smart thing to do.

Yessssss, they need to glorify warrior culture again and degeneracy and weak men will end.

Yes, Japan had a good culture prior to Westerners coming in and fucking everything up.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and also Yes

Yes.

begone jew the power of Christ compels you

See? When you don't accept white Christians to your country you don't have to deal with this shit on a daily basis.

Ethno-states are indeed the best.

No. The existing system should stay in place but with some national laws to break up the ghettos that are a problem in the cities.
>1.2% foreign population
>still manage to have little nigera
Shit Nippon, are you even trying?

I wouldn't close the border but if I were Japanese I would make it illegal for whites to have sex with Japanese they aren't married to and in order to get permission for a marriage you'd need to present your case to a judge

I'd close the border to all other races of course

LMAO they are picking us directly from our top universities to work for them but we still stay loyal to murica and ignore jap's offers and give you tech support. Pliz be nice its 2017 not 2007 we are trying our best to improve ourselves.
>japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/30/national/foreign-workers-seen-solution-industry-shortage/

Leave this site, Sup Forums is a Christian board you satanic jew

japan did that? I respect them even more now, your post cheered me up in these dark times thx user!

Why would you say such a horrible thing..
I still love you though :)

can I have some Gefilte fish?

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/30/national/foreign-workers-seen-solution-industry-shortage/
I hope this helps and cheers you up.

I would ship some to you, but it would turn bad while in the mail.
I can send you a recipe though

post your floppy new tits or gtfo

Yes. If the values of the societies are too different and make coexistence difficult, then each group should live in their own world.

I would. But I don't think you'd like my man-boobs

there are no men in israel, so you must be using a proxy

> white
No
> muslims, chinese,african, korean
Absolutely

Well, there are neither any literate Brits. So you are clearly using a proxy, you didn't see me point it out before, did you?

Should Japan close it's border against:

White: A small Aryan enclave on one of the uninhabited islands near Japan would be a good friend in the region.

Jews: Gas the kikes race war now.

Muslims: Behead them.

Chinese: Do it like you did in Nanking circa 1938

African: If you do need a source of slave labor they could be of use. However be sure to have them sterilized before hand. Do not make America's mistake senpai.

Korean: No... It's okay to play some star craft with them online though.

no they should import 30 millions of poor filipinos and indonesians to increase their work labor

Keep Muslims and Africans out, at the very minimum

>be sure to have them sterilized before hand