Why is it such a useless piece of shit app? Why do they refuse to fix it?

Why is it such a useless piece of shit app? Why do they refuse to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ac/
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop watching anime

OP you watch some two dimensional bimbo, instead of watching Lauren Southern videos, or Jordan Peterson videos, or Roosh videos I mean OP Roosh is A LOT COOLER THAN GOKU OR SAILOR MOON. He went to South America to get pussy and almost died from stomach virus he battled feminists in Toronto and the whole damn city was after him and later he tried to organize masculinity meetups and liberal msm lied and said it was rape meetups and the whole world wanted him dead!! That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a leader and being in the front lines! Redpilling on feminism! Racial differences in IQ! Game! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! And instead they wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT FUCKING GOKU AND VEGETA!!!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you GOKU AND VEGETA AND SAILOR MOON Unlock your human potential! Defeat the japanese who wanna shutter your mind!—Your doorways to perception!—I wanna see you truly live! I wanna see you truly be who you are!!!

>Cuckchyroll
kys

I steal accounts

Casting is dogshit. Works like half the time.

Error: Crunchyroll experienced a server error. Please try again fix

There's plenty of alternatives, why would you use this shit?

works on my machine

Shit, I just now realized that the logo is a generic animu eye. I've been blind.

why do you not use kissanime, 9anime or just go on horriblesubs website?

kissanime.ac/
dont thank me

Meneer Marokkaan hoe doet u dat precies?

I like watching through my xbox

>paying to stream anime
The absolute state of r/Sup Forums

Kissanime got some problems now on Xbox but if you switch server to beta it works fine. 9anime works fine on xbox

......cause it's not like there are a billion streaming anime websites.....

Kissanime has an xbox app... well blimey

Yeah but why use kissanime if it is limited to mostly bad shows. I would get kissanime if they actually had a lot of content instead of umaru weekly boruto/naruto episodes and only irrelevant anime no one ever heard of

>Being too poor to pay for things you like.

They have plenty of content the fuck u on about

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

>Giving money to (((Crunchyroll)))

>being a retarded casual
I miss when Sup Forums spammed charts explaining exactly why you're retarded, but Sup Forums is a glorified version of r/anime now.

They don't. Crunchyroll doesn't have much content especially well known anime's

nyaa.pantsu.cat
MPC-HC