Why, or why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/node/136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
haaretz.com/1.4870294
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/30/pew-sweden/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically ever country had/have them. USA included. But who cares, polish ppl are ok and they didnt start the fucking war.

I support this. Poland is the only country that's ridden of any guilt in ww2. Fuck em.

>Did Polish death camps exist?
no, but neither did german death camps

relax

Poland is a dirty shithole that takes itself too serious.

#GERMANDEATHCAMPS

Of course they did, how else did 6 trillion Jews die?

Toilet snakes.

why the y built millionarire camp instead of executing them
why built those espensive gas machineses instead of shooting them or symple let them day whitout food of water?
it seem that it was like japanese in usa but when the war turned wrong for the germans the food suply and the priorities symple were put it to the soldirs and much of the jews die by starvation

Yes they existed because Jews say so. We owe them 5763737377272$ for killing them. I'm so ashamed of being Polish, please kill me and take my money.

of course they existed, i personally gased 8 million jews and found anne frank when the bitch was being too loud in the attic.
Heil Polska, Heil Polska!!!

Yes they did, soon after the soviet-polish war they killed 80 thousands captured soviet soldiers.

No, poles never did anything like this to jews, but they wanted, you can google up their plans of killing jews/deporting them to Madagascar

Excuse me. It was six quadrillion.

>Every "death camp" investigated by western allies downgraded to concentration camp.
>Every "death camp" investigated by the (((Soviets))) confirmed as death camp.

What a coincidence.

Utter nonsense. As soon as Poland starts to take a stand, the jews roll this shit out.

God I fucking hate the kikes so much holy fuck.

It's about time you go back to Ukraine. Sasha.

I don't know about you, but if I'm fighting a losing war on two fronts, my first priority is going to be infrastructure, food, clothing, tattoos, and even barbers for millions of people who are my enemy.

Shut up. Ukraine never did anything wrong. Ukraine is attacked by bad Russians. I'm Polish and I love Ukraine and I loved when they murdered Poles. Because we're always the worst and most evil. Death to Poland, say yes to Jews and Merkerland. I'm really sorry for gasing our friends Jews, I'm sorry for being Polish.

You and your counter-katyn propaganda again Ivan. There is difference between pows dying due to poor vonditions and ilness and shooting people in back of head.

yes they existed and so did german deathcamps and the jews deserved it

But Katyn was a german war crime, Gzregorz, why would you blame it on us?

Are they really trying to pull this shit? They want to blame Poles for simply being occupied by Nazi Germany?

Yes, they did exist
Polish death camps were gulags to which Poles were send by Jewish commie officers to die by exhaution in extreme climate
Aushwitz-Birkenau is clearly Jewish Death Camp, as Jews were killed there by Germans and Jewish capos

And this is the only thing where people blindly believe the soviets. Because they never lied or witheld information... Just so you know, goy

Politics aside as this is clearly a non-issue.
The general consensus I've heard growing up in Israel is that although the initiator was of course the German Nazi regime, the Pols weren't as clean as they'd like you to think.
They hated the Jews, when the S.S. came and searched for them they were more than eager to turn them over to rake their property.
Also, people that fled the camps and turned to the local polish population for help were generally denied and turned right back to the hands of the S.S.

Today though, I don't care about it. This is not the same generation, I don't think sons should bare the sins of their fathers. I don't hate the Germans, so even more so, I don't have a reason to hate the Pols.

Are we sure about that?

The (((bolsheviks))) lied about everything else, so why believe this fairytale.

>(((bolsheviks))) lied about everything else

tell me what did the bolsheviks lie about

This

we were nazis and shit

#POLISHDEATHCAMPS
#JUSTICEFORGERMANS&JEWS

don't forget eisenhowers death camp

ihr.org/node/136

Just one example, ALL the camps in Russian territory were reported to have homocidial gas chambers. This has since been revised, to only 2 camps having gas chambers.

>meme-fagots opinions are automatically disregarded.
Show your flag, coward.

go give me sources on your words

Stop with the kikery, nobody in here believes you, kike.
No nation saved as many jews as the Polish nation and Poland as a country was one of few countries not collaborating wirth the Nazis. Even your fellow kikes betrayed more jews than the Poles did. You kikes are only trying to keep your vicitm-monopoly but you fucked up this time and Poland ridiculed you on a international level. If Israel tries to pull this shit again Poland will reveal who the real perpatratiors of communism were and they will also reveal the countless thousands of jews collaborating with the NAZIS. In other words, you're fucked either way, Schlomo.

No because nor germans nor poles had any guts to finish the damn jews.

imam merkel just days ago said that all concentration camps were germans and not one polish. This again from Germany. So no they didn't not exist in a way in which they can be blamed on Poland.

I sometimes wonder if Merkel is intentionally fucking up Germany because of her polish blood?

No, because Poles were unable to stop Germans from building these on their lands.

Technically it wasn't Polish land at that moment.

Jewzillion faggot

Yes, but these camps are still German. Germans destroyed camps on their lands after WWII, Poles saved these to show the thurh about Holocaust.

Yes I know.
I was only debunking the "Polish soil = polish camps"-narrative. ;)

Thanks for understanding. Have a nice day user from Szwecja.

>please kill me and take my money.

Sneaky Schneur

1/32 polish or something. As ridiculous as burgers claiming european ancestry. Polish genes stronk!

Best post ever.

Seeing the future of your country gives me such Joy.

Da goyim know shut it down poles killed 148899999999999999999999 Jewish people

Send us polish milkers as reparations, for a start.

Nietszche knew what he was talking about when describing gaymoney.:)

I keep getting adds on Jewtube vids telling me that Poland was a victim just like the poor Jews at the hands of evil Germany.
Who gives a fuck anymore, seriously?

At least our problem is solvable, faggot.

>German crime
You know nobody but stupid ruskies belive that right?

And we might need them again.

Let's say the way the jews say things happen did happen. Germany invades poland and has it occupied, builds some camps for the hebrews and murders them. How is Poland in any way to blame?

>pic related
No, you have to keep breeding with your own "beauties"

Is this true that 1939 while germans came in with tanks you dumbfucks went to fight them with fucking horses? Fucking Lol !

Yes there were Poles selling jews to Nazis.
And there were also Jews selling their own to Nazis.
Selling Poles who were hidding jews, there was Jewish Gestapo, jews who were working at death camps.
Jews who were working with soviets to kill Poles.
Jews are not so clean either.
It's a war and war has it's own rules.

of course not, whats next, Serbs being accused of running jasenovc death camp and killing Croats in it ffs?!

Don't you know Poland was weak after WWI?

No, faggot that is according to your propaganda.(Which nobody takes seriously anymore)

Poland fought 2 superpowers at once while Israel lost to some goat fuckers from Libanon in 2006 despite billions of $ in aid,

they are still recovering you idiot.

But you still lost and got BTFO out of there.
By some mofo goat fuckers and chicken breeders. You can't make this shit up.

>Jewish history knowledge
Germans and Soviets use cavalry divisions till 1945.

>Germans and Soviets use cavalry divisions till 1945.
Not against tanks unlike you idiots.

We didnt lost shit you faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Yes you did because they throwed you out of their country. You attacked, they defended themselves and you ran like little girls. Shameful and the whole world was watching. This is why nobody takes IDF seriously anymore.

And also pic related

We were out of their country in 2000. You dumb as a shoe.

"Nasrallah: We Wouldn't Have Snatched Soldiers if We Thought It Would Spark War"
haaretz.com/1.4870294

We fucked up their country.

Why should they have guilt? They got raped by two superpowers and couldn't even fight back. The same two superpowers that forced them to kill their own people in WW1 because the battle lines happened to be in the middle of their country.

yeah but the nazis were winning when they put most of the jews into slave labour camps to make war supplies for them. and still winning when they started mass murdering them - at least the 60% that were no good for slave labour, as Goebbels pointed out. and still winning when they found they had so many jews to house and feed that they did not have slave labour jobs for that it was easier to murder even more of them to get rid of them.

you forget that one of the war aims was the destruction or the jews. And the camps were great slave labour camps as well as murder places.

which really did not exist - no record of anything before the crappy book in the 1990s

No bitch. You attacked them and they fucked you up some more and you ran out like little girls. You din't even manage to retake the hostages. And all this by a desert guerilla and a couple of somalis HAHAHA :)

I’m confused
Poland got cucked by Germany
Germany built camps on polish land.
This is historical fact.
They weren’t really “polish” camps.

Sure bitch, sure. Now get back sucking muslim dicks as you do best.
Alluh Akabar! Sharia for Swedstan !

They didn't get "cucked" byt the germans like you got cucked by Vietnamese rice farmers, Iraqi goat fuckers or Syrian gentlemen. The Poles fought all throughout the war and never surrendered.

When you mention this Jewish shills will mention the Kielce pogrom as if the Polish government at the time was really Polish rather than planted Russian officials.

Sup kike?
Unable to spin shit on your side? What a shame...

Make it shine. Cheap polak human trash.

>Ad hominem = Jew got cucked
I wonder who's the one sucking arab dick, Chaim-Ahmed.

Your country did not existed before faggot shut up.

Your worse gypsies than romanians except i would take my chances with a romanian

They’re fucking commies retard, the easiest thing to prove that they lied about is how economics works

>
>>Germans and Soviets use cavalry divisions till 1945.
>Not against tanks unlike you idiots.

It was a valiant act of holding the line against an immensely vast and powerful enemy. It bought enough time for their comrades to leave and live. Sure, that's as far as the tactical reasoning goes, but it's symbolic: the armie's troopers were willing to fight and die in a certainly fatal fight. They didn't send Cav on fucking steel tanks and expect some results, you daft cunt.

We were hardly weak

But no country in the entire fucking world would survive a war against Soviet union and Nazi Germany

At least Poles can take care of their elderly people, you kike trash.

Those war arabs who didnt flee in 1948. But they will never become the majority.
"Jewish, Arab fertility rates in Israel on par for first time"

"Pew: Even if Migration Ended, Europe’s Muslim Population Will Continue to Surge — Sweden 1/3 Muslim by 2050"
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/30/pew-sweden/

In your case your faggot country opened their borders to those camel fuckers. They have much high birth rate than you do. Sweden is FUCKED.

zyklon b has adverse effects on reproduction

Then why they have such high suicide rates?

Those were*

timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

You sound like nazi.

It's really simple

This is directly connected to the downfall of communism in Poland
It left thousands of people unemployed
This people would have a very hard time adjusting to new, capitalist society

And that directly led to massive polish migration to western countries
But in the worst case scenario, it would also lead to alcoholism and suicides

>tfw we're the nazis now

>Not against tanks unlike you idiots.
>unlike you
what the fuck you mongrel you were reading Gebbels propaganda again ?
>pic rel

We can stop it by revoking temporairy visas you dumb faggot. Next election a right wing party will win and they will do exactly that while you are stuck with your arabs and trust me they will eventually start repdroducing. This is always the effect once a group of people are under existensial threats.
In other words you're fucked because after the arabs here in sweden on temporary visas return they will return well-feed, well financed and with a greater hate towards Israel. Good luck handling them, Schneur.

Kike nazi/xenophobe/bigot
Color me surprised