Why are niggers like this

Why are niggers like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JbGC1Ine6M
africacheck.org/2015/03/12/analysis-black-brain-white-brain-the-new-wave-of-racist-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They want to cling onto something because they have no history and want to call this, a fantasy movie their own, it’s truely Nigger way of thinking.

Well I say thinking, it’s more feeling.

You get mad when black people get dressed as white characters

Why don't they just forge their own history instead of stealing it?

Just saying all the time spent trying to appropriate or rewrite history could've went into making it.

Why forge history and build a future for your people when there are machetes and tires to play with?

When you have nothing to be proud of in your personal life you violently cling to and defend things which make you feel like you're not a huge failure

You brought them to America. Now you suffer.

And you do anyway you subhuman baboon.

Now go eat a watermelon or something.

They're fragile cunts who get offended by anything.
Let's all go see black panther in blackface

>implying any white kid is going to want to dress up like Black Panther
Children aren't deluded retards like leftists are. They know a darkie when they see one, and are disgusted accordingly.

>implying they have the brains to do that

Living with niggers must be hell.

Because every positive thing thats ever happened to them, you white people quickly steal credit for (ex. aviation, peanut butter, modern agriculture) and every bad thing thats ever happened to them, you whites blame them for it even though you did it

This is a result of centuries of oent-up anger over injustice and being pushed around

>black guys cosplay as captain america and batman for years
>waaah stop that kid from wearing a black panther mask

niggers were a mistake

Because nowadays they are the biggest racists around followed by muslims

We get mad when historical and culturally significant fictional characters are black washed by Jews and SJW’s as a way of erasing white identity.
Black Panther is a one dimensional character invented by Jews to make money from gullible kids. Learn the difference.

Name one instance

When Eddy Murphy and Arsenio Hall played White people and Jews in Coming in America everyone laughed.

Only blacks chimp out

If I was a black guy, and the supposedly most culturally significant film for me had come out, and white people were for some reason stoked to go see it and buy the merch, I'd be happy.
But no, niggers gotta be niggers.

Can we find out exactly how many blacks are listed in the credits of black panther.
Can't be that many.
If it's like 2-3 marvel fucked up some it has potential despite have like zero whites in the actual film

Because they have to be the victim or else they lose their "identity."

no we need to meme this movie and them meme kids dressing up in black face

So there's no reason to get mad over this, huh
Calm down fatty

Niggers are the fucking worst.

Did you use Hebrew on your file name because you’re a shill, or is this 4D trolling?
I mean, it doesn’t matter either way, you’re wrong no matter which way it goes.

Low quality bait from our friends in Catalonia

>darkies can fly

>aviation
>modern agriculture
You can keep peanut butter though.

if I was black I'd be angry that they're calling some cape shit the most culturally significant film for my race and not Roots or Amistad or little rock or something else more serious

Now that you mention it I have literally never met nor heard of a black private pilot.

Can any US bros advise, are blacks afraid of light aircraft?

>A comic book character created by white writer Stan Lee and white artist Jack Kirby. Who has been present in western comics culture since the Johnson administration. Who's very presence was massively unknown to the majority of blacks, until some of the biggest movies of the new century happened to be white directed, white written, white adaptations of super hero stories. Ignoring the context of all of this, blacks now view this character as part of their cultural property?
>whites shouldn't be allowed to wear (((our))) culture like a mask argument ensues.
The fucking audacity of this bullshit. They really do steal everything.

>who's allowed to wear a KKK hood?

They can, with rope.

Nigs are selfish

Wtf

Why are u guys so racist. I always thought this board was a larp, but I'm starting To worry a lot of you might actually be racist shitbags. I regret the posts I submitted here. I was going along with the joke. But it turns out it isn't a joke. It's all you who are the jokes.
Here's a tip. Get off the internet. Get out in to the world. Meet some actual people from different races. You'll thank me.
It's fun to larp as a Nazi. Trust me, I know. But please don't be fooled into taking it seriously. Those of you who still can, please, get out of this rancid place! A whole life is waiting for you!

>KWAME OPAM

I guess this bait isn't so shit.

Aviation is literally so white that it was a symbol of Western/White supremacy from it's invention until about WW2.

>dat filename

6.000.000D troll

Considering how mad blacks get over the most inconsequential shit, I reserve the right to be pissed off at the destruction of my history by parasitical hostile elites.
You’d probably be pissed off if Nelson Mandela or Shaka Zulu was played by a white person. I know they’re bad examples but for the life of me there is literally no other black African of historical or cultural significance.

Darkies are just disgusting to look at in general and all languages other than European languages are retarded and backwards.

Also non-whites are basically shit tier at everything.

They've been genetically predispositioned to receive gibs from slave masters / others than themselves.

I'd say it's partly our fault, but it seems Africa has been this way for a long time. They'd rather receive a fish than be taught how to fish.

Fag.

No one but niggers are mad, we are laughing about how niggers don't even want YT giving his shekels to the jooz because the niggers are trying to monopolize spending shekels on a larpy fascist nigger super hero.

wow thats just...back to the drawing board this changes everything.

Although we do nkt engage in mental gymnastics , we openly say that we dont want obligatory diversity in any place and construct our arguments according to that. Niggers and Jews however, they long for heritage and homeland all the while preaching double standarts and hypocrisy. You cant have both , have some honor. It is obvious western civilzation did the right move at every turn but atleast I can say that niggers and everything semitic is fucking world up wholeheartedly without having need to engage in dubious mental gymnastics.

I get out often and see only other white slavs around me. I can't afford travleing around the world just to see some niggers and others. I also don't want them coming here, because why would I?

i literally had this idea yesterday, and honestly, i might go forward with it. especially if they feel the need to BLACKED joan of arc.

this whole black pride movement; i hope it crashes in around them and is the last we see of it all.

Here's a tip. Go live in an Islamic ghetto. Meet some of these subhuman inbred rapists. You will realise Sup Forums is always right.

Nobody is born a racist, user. Racism is learned. And the best teacher is to be exposed to niggers.

yeah, but black people are dumb as shit, so convincing them that "their" movie becoming an economic success is good for them would be way, way easier than forcing down the sad red pill that African-Americans are truly the most pathetic race on the planet, whose only way to deal with the sad truth of their own lives, is to believe in a made up comic book story about a superhero, a made up city in Africa and all of this created by some Jew.

It's sad enough that superhero culture is such a big deal in America, but that these people believe that this generic capeshit movie is somehow significant.

>a fucking leaf

Black Panther was created by two Jewish dudes to capitalize on the emerging blaxploitation of the late 60s.
>LITERALLY falling for the paper jew

Actually babies are racist as fuck, kids are racist as fuck, teenagers are racist as fuck.

Diversity is forced.

so hey are you guys with the black lives matter flags actual black people supremecists shilling for the movie or just white paid shills for the movie?

Simple is as simple does.

how dare you

Cheching truth right here.

Marcus Garvey was right. Nig nogs should have went back to Africa. All they do is contribute nothing to society and ask the big gov for gibs. Fucking scumbags

I hope Black Pander sees many whites, asians, etc dress as the hero

Who knew Catalonians were so Canadian

I see a well adjusted white kid that can see past color when looking for a role.

Also I see a racist nigger obsessed with skin color who can relate to anyone else unless they look like him.

Oy vey

They turned him into a nigger but I thought he was written as a darkie

Fuck off justin

It is because of ignorance.

Jane Elliot destroyed this line of thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=6JbGC1Ine6M

The instances where whites took black roles are nowhere near as jarring as what you posted, or Nick Fury, or Heimdall, or the Valkyrie from Thor, or the nigress from Iron Man, or Mary Jane ugly mutt Watson. It's one thing to have Dr. Strange where communists complain the main character is a white man amongst a bunch of gooks, but he didn't technically steal anybody's role.

The biggest I can think of is Heston playing Moses and Jim Caviezel for Jesus, but the reason for that is obvious: middle eastern are neither popular actors nor good looking for Hollywood nor they give a fuck about Christ in the catholic way, they're either Ayatollah or TalMuhd. Same reason why ScarJo (jew, not white) was casted for GITS: no nips with drawing factor in hollywood, if the movie bombed with her it would've bombed even harder with nips.

I'm positive that outfit will do wonders for the gay community.

>white people aren't allowed to enjoy 'black culture'

boy, black people sure do like segregation these days.

If they weren't like that they wouldn't be niggers.

I can see white people cosplaying black panther as being declared ‘cultural appropriation’ even though it’s got nothing to do with black culture.
You get bonus points for having dreadlocks or cornrows when you take the mask off.

always full of hate and envy

To them history is something that happened, not something that was done.

>race is all about pigmentation
instantly lost all credibility

Fuck niggers

Go on....

What is race if not skin color?

lol accidently tagged you

I see a white kid with a father who makes enough money to support his family and buy his kids toys, and a black kid with no Dad who only gets a shitty T-shirt at Kwanzaa.

Literally me

>allowed
You don't get to "allow" shit.

They're just too dumb to operate them

You are bretty dumb.

She has destroyed her credibility, not racism.
>huh duh skin colour
She didn’t even mention the cognitive abilities each race has due to thousands and thousands of years of evolution in one environment based on their genes. And not to mention bone structure.

that would require taking responsibility and hard work, not something niggers are known for

No, this is the last thing you should do.

Giving blacks "diversity points" for mediocre accomplishments is exactly why they become so arrogant.

Just try arguing with one.

"We built da pyramids!" "We wuz Kings!" "We built this country!" "We had the best action hero movie ever!" etc.

They never shut up about their most insignificant bullshit. Meanwhile 2 years ago it was "The Oscars are racist because not enough blacks are winning!, etc"

Hmm... bone structure, eye colour, hair morphology, behavioural traits, average intelligence, cultural homogeneity, ability to form functioning societies?

Niggers are radically different from whites in all those things.

race is stuff like whether or not you're expected to provide for 50% of humanity because you're the only ones who can

they are literally mentally retarded

Have you ever lived amongst a large population of blacks outside of a university setting? If you havent, stfu.

Oh boy, I guess I just got told.

blacks will be exterminated within the next 500 years.

digits confirm.

Fuck off you wretched, dick-mutilated kike or shabbas mutt-cunt.

Is this some new leaf copypasta?

Just remember when one of those retards say something like "white people have no culture because everything they do like rock music takes influences from another culture" you can say the same shit the other way. Jazz music is black culture? Guess who invented the saxophone and trombone etc

People with healthy oxytocin levels are racist as they show clear in-group bias. This is also observable for babies and small children and gets out indoctrinated.

you'll be baaaaack

not so much fly, more like hover, levitate or swing.
they can also light up dark places, and feed a family.

>an old communist cat lady knows about race
Nope

Here we go with the psuedo science.

Educate yourself africacheck.org/2015/03/12/analysis-black-brain-white-brain-the-new-wave-of-racist-science/