Women can't be redpill-

>women can't be redpill-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Haaretz tries to make Israel look bad again
>ends up making it look Sup Forums

>redpilled
>implying jews should have civil or national rights.

pick only one

BASED

Israel is a disgustingly xenophobic nation, they should be ashamed of themselves. It's so bigoted.

jews are the superior rave and tyhe ones that deserve rights. this is why we need to shoah them again.
ayelet a cutie. i was she had yummy milkies. but stfu you dirty kikes

>*race and only ones who deserve

It is merely hypocritical when you attack us for wanting the same.

>women can't be racis-

stfu kike

It's not up to Isrealis to decide. It's up to humanity to decide. She doesn't seem redpilled enough, naive little girl.

>women can't be redpill-
>flag
you parasites love to appropriate other's shit don't you?
you know nothing else

I once tried to add haaretz on twitter ..after two weeks of open border schilling for !!Israel!! and pure hatred against netanahu and how African migrants deserve to be in Israel I couldn't take it anmore... Its not the jews its a small group of radical pieces of shits (mostly "them") but they are even hated in Israel. They even recently defended soros being a influence in elections. Fuck me the media are a bunch of leftwing cunts everywhere.

THAT ROMAN SALUTE! BASED!!

>women can't be redpill-
>redpill
>flag
you parasites love to appropriate other's shit don't you?
you know nothing else

>Haaretz
What's the deal with them? Presumably they're far-left, or something?

C'mon Israel, U must embrace diversity and multiculturalism!

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!

Open borders for Israel!

Sorry jews but the future of Israel is BROWN fucking deal with it racist assholes. Your people aren't going to exist in 100 years lmao get blacked faggots

All Jew jokes aside, it's nice to see a woman who's passionately loyal to her tribe and using her position of power to actively help her people. White western women are literally the full blown opposite of her so you'll get a load of jealous white sperges leaving salty comments as a result. I've read about a few redpilled Israeli women now actually, good for you, Shlomo.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!
MISCEGENATE YOU FILTHY BIGOTS.

Redpill isba term invented by two jewish trannies tho.

>Jews wants other countries to be multicultural but not their own
interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

I can't wait until all of (((you))) are out bred by Ethiopians!

We must secure the future of Israel by importing people from Africa to Israel. Israel will never survive unless this happens.

#openBorders4Israel

There are two groups one is a small but influenza minority the other might as well think the same stuff we think to the point they openly hate soros too among all the other crap.
Don't confuse the two for being the same. Its a small elite of cunts that need to hang and the media never ever forgive them.

your tears are extra salty today, keep it up. Blame you own politicians for being such sellout cucks
Yep. Funny thing is, all their constant shilling for rapefugees and mudslimes and such only got people here to be even more riled up than they were before against these things.

Literally no one here cares about kikes

This.