Susan Rice’s STRANGE email

There isn’t a thread on this & I cannot figure out why....

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2018%2F02%2F12%2Fsenator-lindsey-graham-discusses-the-curious-susan-rice-email%2Famp%2F%3F__twitter_impression%3Dtrue

Also: sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2F2018%2F02%2F12%2Fsenators-flag-unusual-susan-rice-email-on-russia-probe-from-inauguration-day.amp.html%3F__twitter_impression%3Dtrue

Interview with Graham:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FRMaBmEL3loY

>>Senator Lindsey Graham (U-DC) appears on Fox News to discuss the curious Susan Rice email to herself on inauguration day. “by the book”

6 Page memo from Grassley/ Graham to Rice:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdocument_downloads%2Fdirect%2F371382226%3Fextension%3Dpdf%26amp%3Bft%3D1518497109%26amp%3Blt%3D1518500719%26amp%3Buser_id%3D392336743%26amp%3Buahk%3Dh9e-dLHolMaaQDD0aeApE2R_xFk

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/?comments=1#comments
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-37639370
youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/963178377921290240
twitter.com/dbongino/status/963460117894230022
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dan-bongino-show/id965293227?mt=2#episodeGuid=727b4138-4631-459a-8126-a8860116aab2
legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/senate-judiciary-committee-has-questions-about-bizarre-email-obama-aide-susan-rice-sent-to-herself/
youtu.be/tZtQncH45-M
dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obamas-un-ambassador-claims-someone-else-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name-video/
twitter.com/tomfitton/status/963486486975926272
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
youtu.be/waV-M92IOrk
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memo page 1

Memo page 2

Memo page 3

Memo page 4

Memo page 5

Memo page 6

>(3) On August 17, 2016, Trump receives his first national-security briefing.

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper conducts the briefing.

>Michael Flynn sits in.

>(5) Rice says that from AUGUST they were getting more and more information about Russia interfering in the electoral process.

>In AUGUST.

>(6) The DNC e-mails were published in June and July of 2016.

>Wikileaks published them on July 22, 2016.

>(7) The FBI announced its investigation on July 25, 2016.

>(8) The US Intelligence Community told Congress on December 9, 2016, that Russia had hacked the DNC e-mails.

>(9) On July 27, 2016, the Washington Post published TWO articles claiming that the Russians were trying to get Trump elected.
Pic related

I thought Comey testified that Trump was not under investigation. How can an investigation that doesnt exist go "by the book"?

>(10) In July of 2016, Christopher Steele showed the FBI his "Trump dossier," and we know what happened after that.

>(11) So the FBI opens its investigation into the DNC e-mail leak on July 25, 2016, and on July 27, 2016, the media starts reporting that the Russians are trying to get Trump elected.

>(12) Rice said that in August of 2016, the Obama administration began "getting more and more reports" of Russian interference in the electoral process, but the press was already declaring Trump a Russian stooge by July.

>(13) So the FBI was leaking to the press by July at the latest.

>And then on August 12, 2016, Strzok and Page talk about someone "flipping."
Pic related

He did. Idk. I’m not sure either. :(

>(14) I think Trump and Flynn anticipated what would be done.

>They probably figured it out even before the FBI and the press decided to paint Trump as a Russian stooge.

>(15) We've got a SECOND Trump dossier.

>(16) Cody Shearer is another Clinton fanatic.

>AND there's another Steele memo.

>(17) THIS information was provided by the Obama State Department.

n.

>THAT'S why the Susan Rice e-mail surfaced.

>How did Grassley and Graham "come across" it?

>How did Horowitz "use technology" to recover all the Strzok-Page messages?

>(20) Trump and Flynn were 5000 steps ahead the whole time.

>When the investigations are done, the entire Obama administration will have been exposed as a criminal enterprise.

Tl;dr: OH WELL... I don’t spoon feed.

bump

Coke bump

So this is fuggin huge why no threads??

There have been at least 4 earlier threads I've been on.
No-one (thank fuck)!is CBTS obsessive about continuous baking.

Samantha power

nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence

Curtis Ried... works for the US UN mission according to leaked Hillary e-mails.

Who's who in FBI zoo

An anons notes on FBI players, (not fully complete)
Lisa Page - FBI attorney
Peter Strzok
John Giacalone (JG) - Possible good guy, FBI, initiated Clinton email investigation, resigned feb 16 bc case was going sideways
John Carlin - Former Assistant AG for DOJ's NSD
Trisha Anderson (TA) - Deputy gen council of natsec and cyberlaw, accidently exposed comey's early clinton exoneration
Jonathan Moffa
James Rybicki - FBI Chief of Staff
James Baker (JB) - Former FBI general council, suspected leaker
Steinbach
Randy Coleman
George Toscas - Deputy assistant atty general
James Turgal - Cheif Human Capital Officer, circumvented orders to capture all texts on FBI issued phones
Michael Kortan - Aid to Comey, FBI assistant director for public affairs
Jason Herring - Acting AD for congressional affairs, refused Chaffetz order for 302's (re email investigation), got subpoena'd
David Laufman - Career DOJ lawyer, Deputy Assistant AG, leaker, chief of cointel
Carl Ghattas - FBI, suspected leaker
Bill Priestap - FBI, subordinate to Comey, likely middleman between FBI and Lynch, may have flipped (still employed at FBI)
Bruce Ohr - DOJ executive
Christopher Wray - Temporary FBI Director
Dana Boente - Temporary atty general, posiibly hated by Strzok and Page (could be Bill Priestap though)
Benjamin Wittes - Comey's BFF, blogger, go-between for Comey and news outlets
Sally Yates

pmub

Try this thread.

>

Here's a Bill Priestap thread
>

>The US Intelligence Community told Congress on December 9, 2016, that Russia had hacked the DNC e-mails.

Who specifically testified that they emails were hacked by Russia?

The group Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity put forward the theory that they were stolen internally and Trump directed Mike Pompeo to meet with the organisation to learn more. Hopefully the one that perjured themselves gets the electric chair
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/?comments=1#comments

What the Senate released is the original letter and the modified letter from James Comey admitting that Hillary and Obama exchanged emails on her private, unsecured server.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

THIS NEEDS ATTENTION. memoryholed.

great fucking job. stay on this.

>Tl;dr: OH WELL... I don’t spoon feed.

Thanks for the break down.

>When the investigations are done, the entire Obama administration will have been exposed as a criminal enterprise.

But will Sessions do anything? Is he hiding his power level or is he impotent?

What the fuck does sessions do all day? How are all of these traitors walking around free?

For fucksake, do something sessions you fucking worthless piece of shit or get the fuck out of the way.

They have been talking about this on fox all morning.

cant wait for bongino to chime in.

i dont trust him, he appears disingenuous, erratic, and 'spooky' when comments on anything.

Its the book of investigations that don’t exist

Hers some stuff from earlier threads

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-37639370

>SUSAN RICE emails HERSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/963178377921290240

>Anon1:
So you think Schiff thought Nunes had been given the PDB?
>Anon2:
Yes I do, I also think he was provided with the illegal 702(17) searches by the NSA and DNI as well. Its why it became so important to the dems to stop Nunes. They knew because of the highly classified nature of the information he couldn't defend himself publicly and were able to buy time and stymie his investigation for 6 months.
>

>What the fuck does sessions do all day? How are all of these traitors walking around free?

If they are planning to bring charges against so many big wigs including possibly a (Kenyan born) senior government official it'd be wise for Sessions to remain hands-off. Can you imagine a Trump agent personally issuing warrants for Hillary and Obama?

I don't think Sessions is the clueless grandpa his appearance suggest. Sessions was Trump's first endorsment in the senate, Sessions physically struck the hand of creepy Joe Biden as he tried to grope Session's granddaughter and he also served as a major aid to Trump in developing policy and meeting the who's who of Washington. Stephen Miller (Trump's Goebbels) was a Sessions aid before moving to the White House.

In my opinion, Sessions absolutely knows what to do. Trumps Twitter dressing down of Sessions was pure Trump spectacle, WWE.

“The elites have become international, and they’ve ceased to have a primary loyalty to the nation-state” - Jeff Sessions.

I never got that impression from him. who do you prefer?

I hope you're right user.
I hope you're right.

I agree. now if you would kindly keep that to yourself. not all good guys in here.

Susan Rice is a criminal, Comey is a criminal, and Obama is a criminal. All three are treasonous pieces of marxist shit. That’s all you need to know about this particular charade.

He had better be almost set and have ol’ sparky fired up and ready to rip. It’s getting to be late, if you know what I mean.

>DIN
>DU
>NUFFIN

bump for more interest

Cocaine

crack cocaine

I hope you mean that sugary shit that kills your intestines and teeth

Lisa Page was also some kind of laison between corrupt FBI and corrupt DOJ, wasn't she?

Yes. She was DoJ, and assigned as liaison to FBI for the case.

Rosenstein's running the DOJ, Sessions cucked himself and basically can't do anything.

So, things have to be built up to justify the removal of Rosenstein. After that happens, I suspect Sessions will ALSO be out the door, if only for being a fuckup, but he might keep the job simply because he's a known quantity (unreliable cuck).

Can you imagine, you dream your whole life of having the chance to go after corruption like this, and the moment it finally presents itself, you recuse yourself. Sessions' recusal probably set Trump's timetables back an entire two or three years having to deal with this shit when, with sessions in control, it could've been headed off.

Maybe we'll find out more down the line that explains what the fuck went through sessions' head to justify to himself what he did.

WOW IT MAKES SENSE

>Susan Rice’s STRANGE email
but one million Trump contacts with Russian spies are not strange?

KYS

Good got, have a shekel

weird

Did you really think I'd read all that shit by you?

I wish Grassley didn't give Rice so much time to respond.

He outlaws recreational marijuana

Check. He did yesterday. I did this thread yesterday and not 1 comment

I love Bongino

Nice trips

>What the fuck does sessions do all day? How are all of these traitors walking around free?
You expect Sessions to turn himself in?

At that time, Trump was not the subject of the investigation. That has clearly changed.

It appears that the player has moved pieces into positions where they can either perform their redemptive roles or face being knocked off the board less than gracefully.

> What the fuck does sessions do all day? How are all of these traitors walking around free?

He’s far too busy trampling states right by trying to stamp out the Marijuana industry because everyone knows they are directly responsible for the opiod epidemic.

Podcast: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dan-bongino-show/id965293227?mt=2#episodeGuid=727b4138-4631-459a-8126-a8860116aab2

Podcast: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dan-bongino-show/id965293227?mt=2#episodeGuid=727b4138-4631-459a-8126-a8860116aab2

legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/senate-judiciary-committee-has-questions-about-bizarre-email-obama-aide-susan-rice-sent-to-herself/

I have two of those never leave the house without one, its gooduck

>...Speculation is wide-ranging. Did Rice purposely document a conversation in order to present a version of events that might not be congruent with the truth? Was she attempting to make the investigation into Russian election interference look above board? Or, and I believe most likely, did she simply email herself a rundown of the meeting because she failed to do so elsewhere?

>Nevertheless, the timing of the email is what has many brows raised. That she went out of her way to include President Obama’s insistence on a “by the book” investigation is also a bit…odd. But it might be true. It might also be otherwise.

>Last year, Rice landed in hot water when reports surfaced that she’d “unmasked” the names of Trump campaign and transition officials. Rice never denied the reports, only obfuscated. The story became stranger when Rice had the unmasking records sent to Obama’s Presidential Library…which hasn’t been built yet. Those records may not be available for at least four more years.

>As with everything in the nasty mess of Russia/FBI/Trump investigations and scandals, the piecemeal publication of information like this only raises more questions than it answers. It’s virtually impossible to understand the whole picture when all we have is a tiny little piece. But it’s hard to assume this email is completely harmless when dropping it into the context of Rice’s history of overt interference for the Obama administration.

I dislike her.

wew lads, this guy explains just how fucked things are.
>youtu.be/tZtQncH45-M

can anyone help me confirm a rumr that don jr. was dude to get on the rogan podcast yesterday?

goblins or democrats, all the same, they could have only redeemed themselves, if they had kept from leaving their stinking holes.

If you watched the inauguration on cspan.... all the way to the end when obama gets in the helicopter and flys off then the soldiers march off... then the cspan cameraman says to someone off screen.., “I guess it’s not going down today”

I wonder if she expected something to go down, it didn’t happen, then sent cover your ass email. Maybe obama promised a take over to his people... but skipped out of town

that whole inauguration was weird. I remember how relieved I felt as the helicopter faded into the sky line. Regardless of the current state of the country I don't we will ever see another charismatic Pro-Marxist leader of the caliber like O again. He was absolutely terrifying in the way that he could just change peoples minds about things. He did a lot of damage to this country.

Anti-Christ that nigger

Bump

Obama reminds me of a heaven’s gate type cult leader..

They were a purple cult

Trump was not personally under investigation. Members of his campaign were/are.

Purple Revolution???

Turned out it was nothing.

Is it going to rain outside?
Wind picked up
Think I see some lightning
Really dark clouds

>The end is is near

Bump for justice against the criminal Obama administration.

If it was done by the book, then there isn't really an issue is there?

Except we all know it wasn’t.

Samantha Power testified that she DID NOT make the unmasking requests that were done in her name. There were about 260 of them.
dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obamas-un-ambassador-claims-someone-else-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name-video/

>South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy revealed in an interview on Fox News on Tuesday that Power was “emphatic” on the point that someone else in the Obama administration made the unmasking requests that have been attributed to her.
>“She would say those requests to unmask may have been attributed to her, but they greatly exceed by an exponential factor the requests she actually made,”

twitter.com/tomfitton/status/963486486975926272

Tom Fitton is on the Case.....
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

youtu.be/waV-M92IOrk

This fucking scandal is HUGE

See here:

Good. It's amazing how much stuff has flown under the radar simply because there's SO MUCH CORRUPTION we can't keep track of it all.

hey, a real thread on Sup Forums - this gets a bump

>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=

bump

I’m thinking of starting like a memo or something general to try to condense all the info. Idk. Ideas??

>Samantha Power testified that she DID NOT make the unmasking requests that were done in her name. There were about 260 of them.
man, she's using the ol' "somebody else used my login" trick? is that really how the government works? something tells me it's not quite that simple

>I’m thinking of starting like a memo or something general to try to condense all the info. Idk. Ideas??
the Inspector General's report hasn't come out yet, I think that's what you're looking for.

Nothing there. I’ve trued posting this thread last 2 days no comments

YES!!!! Do we have a timeline on that??