Shuld we give up white women since they are to corrupted and full of flaws and insted just have relationships with...

shuld we give up white women since they are to corrupted and full of flaws and insted just have relationships with asian women, since they are perfect in both ways looks and idiolgy .

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DUDhDigXUAAjX1a.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off shill

Fuck you and fuck your gay ass slide thread you fucking kraut. We should have nuked your fucking Jerry asses just for something to do.

yes

the white race needs genocide.

only the strong should survive just like the old days

you should marry an asian, i'll breed with whites and spread my superior seed

Yes, Asian women are the best.

Also, sauce on pic? Got an uncensored one?

this one is slightly less censored pbs.twimg.com/media/DUDhDigXUAAjX1a.jpg

doesn't look that bad.

Just self-improve yourself into the top 5% of white males. The endangered white tradwife will be the one finding you by that point.

Or just self-improve into the top 50% of white males for an Asian tradwife.

>All these anti white women treads for the last week

Gee a I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

No.
I refuse to give up on my people. I'm not attracted to other races, but not for any particular feature (except in African, I find them repulsive).
When I look at other races of women I don't see their beauty first, but what they represent to me regarding politics and what they mean for my country regarding it's future.
I love white women.

My wife's horns are smaller, but about all the other things she looks exactly the same

Just beat them and lay them in chains. They'll get used to it.

no, just start being a fucking man, unless you're a kike then there is no hope for you

Dude, that's fcking xenomorph!

Just how many anti white women threads are going to be posted today?

>women
>ideology

You're doing women wrong.

Yes. White women are fucking disgusting

SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SAGE AND REPORT

I dare you to run up to the donkey mouthed lady and stick your boner anywhere near her face.

What is this creature called?

UV9fe8y (discord)

Join for anti gay stuff (new server expect changes)

I made some reaction pics about this

1/8

Woman should of remained as property. Your daughter was yours until you gave her to a respectable man to take control of. Giving woman the right to vote was the biggest mistake men ever made.

3/8

4/8

5/8

6/8

7/8

8/8

underrated

Nice

D&C shills fuck off posting a picture of a horse and baiting it as a race-gender thread

how about black women... age 31-32

Intelligent White European Men should breed with beautiful and strong Russian white women. So we can restore the intellectual capacity of Russia as the jews wiped out the white Russian intelligentsia during their communist reign.

rare

Go back to sleep beta male neckbreads and get a JOB.

gif gif gif

I love feminist pic, it show their intelligence level