Why was Black Panther so undiverse?

Why was Black Panther so undiverse?

we already had a movie about gay niggers from outer space, I forget what it was called though

Aids

lmao

Because it was an Alt Right Movie!
FORCE THIS FUCKING MEME.

I swear the left is gonna eat itself up

I can't tell if the niggers on the picture are male or female, so I would say it's an LGBTQWERTYBRAAAP+ movie.

fpbp

LGBTQWERTY
I might end up using this.

lol SJWs are *never* satisfied.

why does msm call this fucking movie "diverse" anyway?
are they that fucking far gone?
the whole movie is fucking afr*can

Wow why don't wakandans support LGBT. This is a serious problem in the African community!

Not enough gay African trannies in this movie.
Jokes aside, at least the larger msm fight is projected as straight white men vs nigs, nig/muzzies gays and trannies.

An African techological superpower is as comical as an Amish hacking squad or a gay trans Muslim feminist Marxist (they exist)

And this is why you don't ever try appeal to SJWs, they will demand more and more and then call you names if you refuse

Only in sweden they exist, so tolerant

If it's so easy then Gizmodo should do it. Fucking retards.

did the black panther bang a white woman in the movie? not a real movie about negros if it doesnt

Zulu the movie

Cheddar man is britisch though

Disney and Marvel never learned. They deserve the hate they get for not simply seeing the one simple rule: "Do not give any leverage to SJWs or left wingers, just focus on your creative liberties."

I think it was called "Star Wars:The Last Jedi"

didnt they used to be a blog about tech shit?

Why is Sup Forums so surprised? Do you want Black Panther to be white? How stupid are you?
Learn to complain about something important

A surprising amount of internet "news" sites can be described as "Didn't they used to be a blog about news events and technology?"

stark trek

Silly right winger, only whites need diversity!

incredibly good post japan
there will be people who don't get it though and that's sad

Imagine screaming to make a movie gayer.

Homo-alphabets will bitch and cry about anything.

>gay niggers from outer space,
sounds like a lot of hentai

Nice

Wakanda is isolationist and ethnically homogenous. Without the Jews there spreading degeneracy, of course there wouldn't be any homosexuality.