"Fuck Trump" T-Shirt Get Man Kicked Out Of Restaurant

>A Texas resident was asked to leave a local restaurant for wearing a t-shirt condeming US President Donald Trump and those who voted for him

>The man later took to Facebook to share his experience:

"First, we were approached by a manager who let us know that customers were very distressed by my shirt and that children might see it.

I expressed deep sympathies and let her know that explaining 'grab em by the pussy' and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant

We ask to tip our server fr occupying our table, get drinks to go and leave. One table of white people applauds.

I don't want people of colour, Muslims, LGBTQ [people], immigrants to feel alone. The proper use of white male privilege is to help lift others. To speak truth to power."

>Speaking to the Daily Beast about the incident, the man revealed that the only direct comemnts he received were positive. "[A] Latino lady at the register thanked me [and] two African American servesr said my shirt was awesome."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=ocaNJ-Ylu2Q&lc=z22muldroxnmhfw4n04t1aokgulm1arfmdfe1wlhbijyrk0h00410.1518470916618333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much of a attention seeking child do you have to be to do shit like this?

Proofs the right melts as fast, if not faster than, the left

What city and why didn't he get his ass kicked?

The last paragraph explains how Texas will turn blue.

>seeking validation through PoC because of a white savior complex

How racist of him

People on the left kick people out just for disagreeing with them. Not even for being profane while they do it.

OR maybe the left is just a bunch of assholes who are trying to be unfit to live among civilized men.

Wonderful Times we live in tho, eh m8?

im the first to call out right wing cry babies but i dont think this is one of those cases. he was clearly kicked out cos his shirt had fuck written on it in giant letters

Everyone is acting like an Uncivilized asshole. Over an Orange guy.. Washington is still a piece of trash. The military industrial complex is still shit and weaponized against the common man. But we all would rather play "Who can be a bigger crybaby". Sounds great

>australian on Sup Forums
>complaining about child-like attention-seeking behavior

lmao

Judging by that nose and hair he's definitely a kike.

Anti-Trump vermin can't lose with any class :^)

Fuck. Is just a word. Don't like it, don't look at it. If the man was simply sitting quietly and eating it SHOULD NOT be a problem. Now if he went to eat at someone else's establishment with that shirt and was being obnoxious, than remove him... Words Don't hurt people...

>be thrown out of restaurant
>tips first
Oh sayyyy can you seeeeeee

Nothing worse than a SOULESS, Ginger, TrumpHating, soycuck, kike, bugman

Sounds like something Canadians do based on the Trudeau town halls I watched yesterday KEK

If this guy was black the manager and the waiter would already be fired. Also what's up with the left making everything about race? If they want to help "people of color" they should go to their home countries.

hey fuck off cunt no one asked you

Going to expect you to support my "The Holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did" shirt at the local deli here rabbi. I promise I'll be really meek and timid and my words don't hurt people

>one table of white people applauds
>His name? Albert Einstein

That's your opinion though and clearly not one that private establishment agrees with. There are plenty of places that serve manchildren.

Just look at his whiny, bitching expression. He's halfway through explaining some convoluted nonsense to the photographer and getting very worked up that instead of listening to him, she's glancing nervously around and hoping nobody recognizes her.

"...so that's why I'm ending white privilege, here and now, because even the Hispanic in the background deserves to walk around with a tasteless shirt and a beer belly. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT!"

You're a literal retard. Aussies haven't ever been attention seeking cunts.

“Man”

that one hit too close to home?

Just look at that fucking pug face. What a joke, it's always people like this that do this or "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" suit on that fucking landwhale. Not ever people looking remotely normal will do something like this.

So much for free speech huh conservatards?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States

>I wore an edgy shirt and was told to leave a conservative place
Wow.... What news. If his shirt said "down with Trump" I think he would have just been told he was autistic. Also his smell may have had something to do with this

>Aussies haven't ever been attention seeking cunts.

>wear shirt deriding democratic president
>get asked to leave private businesses

>wear shirt deriding tyrant dictator
>get shot
Coюз нepyшимый pecпyблик cвoбoдных

is video has been taken down.
youtube.com/watch?v=ocaNJ-Ylu2Q&lc=z22muldroxnmhfw4n04t1aokgulm1arfmdfe1wlhbijyrk0h00410.1518470916618333

Anyone who posted above me is a dirty jew.

>One table of white people applauds.

What a mutt

Can't set precedents like this tho.., or we shouldn't be rather,

Should've tossed him in the oven.

>explaining 'grab em by the pussy' and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant
You mean the things that the media reported to the world? Why is he blaming Trump for private stuff he did being leaked to the public?
I was child when Bill Clinton was getting blowjobs and shoving cigars in cunts in the Oval Office, yet my parents never had to explain that to me.
> "[A] Latino lady at the register thanked me [and] two African American servesr said my shirt was awesome."
That never happened.

Nigger tier nose lmao

A 'Fuck Obama' one would be just as bad (if more understandable). It's good to see uncouth behaviour being punished.

No platform for racists like you faggot.

FUCK BLORPF

Something tells me this man has no kids and loves comics and vidya

This
a white supremacist deep in denial

Here's the sad truth none of you want to accept, one is able to do or say anything one wants in this great country nomatter who likes it, we are free to do whatever aslong as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's Right. Feelings aren't rights, bush they're turning into them

Looks like the type of shit fuck you can smell coming from across the parking lot.

Not freedom to be obscene. Let me guess commie faggot, you would consider men fucking in public free speech too wouldnt you.

Where exactly do you draw the line when it comes to obscene, cunt?

Powerful.

>sir stop punching people in public you're harming others and causing a disturbance
>YEAH WELL IT HARMS MY DAUGHTER AND CAUSES A DISTURBANCE WHEN I RAPE HER, SO THERE

what kind of a defense is this
like, what the fuck?
>i can bother other people around me because i bother my daughter, everyone else needs to suck it up because this is trump's fault

what is with liberals and being really vulgar about their opinions? why can't they bring up valid points and not just scream "FUCK YOU!"?

i wonder if a black-run restaurant would serve me if I wore a shirt that said "Obama murdered thousands of Muslim children and got a Nobel Peace Prize"

Wearing shirts with profanity in public is pretty trashy. Let alone around children. What a niggerfaggot.

Not on Twitter you're not. And if your a faggot I throw you out my store.

the guy looks like an infant with a beard

If I want to go into a Holocaust museum and YELL NIGGERFAGGOT. I should be able too. YOUR FEELINGs are not MY PROBLEM. And they shouldn't be impeding on my pursuit of happiness, and if yelling NIGGERFAGGOT In a Holocaust museum makes me happy I should be able to pursue that. Nomatter who's feelings I hurt

people WERE that nasty about Obama in public, are you too young to remember literally 2 years ago?

>I expressed deep sympathies and let her know that explaining 'grab em by the pussy' and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant
No problem sir. Please point out which of our customers are wearing those T-shirts. We have a strict no profanity policy in this restaurant.

If you're disturbing the peace you deserve a boot on your neck.

Reminder that physiognomy is real, and leftism is just the political expression of genetic resentment.

why open a store just to throw people out? And fuck tweeeter

>restaurant can refuse to serve you for wearing a shirt that says "fuck"
>baker can't refuse to serve you for trying to force then into violating their religious beliefs

Imagine being the guy in his 40s or 50s who would feel compelled to wear that and act this way. It’s like being retarded.

It's my platform and I'll throw faggots off the roof if I want to.

>hey i voted for trump and this restaurant is letting this guy sit there and say "fuck you" to me via his t-shirt
>i'm not coming to this restaurant anymore

this is why they kicked him out. it's not feelings or politics or bullshit, it's a business preventing a drop in revenue

"white male"

(Spoilers: he's Jewish)

This /thread proves how pussified Sup Forums has gotten. Full of Literal bugmen. Poz the NegHole faggot fucks. It's ok to be Vulgar in Public Niggers

>golden showers
I love it when a psy-op works
These fucking people are too easy to control

Ya don’t say.

Please have a source

>manchildren with insults written on his tee shirt
>get kicked out of a familly friendly dinner
>prentends it's because of politics and not because he is a retard wearing swear words on his shirt
This is sad. And this filth has children...

>Don't like it, don't look at it.
more like if you dont like the rules of their private establishment you can fuck off?

No, it isn't. That's not how you raise responsible kids.

>hey want to go see some holocaust stuff
>yeah but let's not go to the moshenberg museum, they let people walk in and shout some antisemite shit without repercussion

protecting revenue
start your own business and let people be assholes within, see how long you maintain a healthy, paying, customer base.

>The right to refuse service to any one for any reason.

Potential Hello fellow white people here.

This pasta could use some sage. Anyone who replies after me is literally retarded.

No it isn’t, Schlomo Tyrone Washingtonstein.

Nobody gives a shit about your kids

it wasnt in public you deranged spastic, it was inside a private establishment

Freedom of speech does not equal freedom of consequences commie.

I don't give one of your mother's rancid AIDS-ridden bloody pussy farts what the fuck anybody says
>MURICA
>MUH 1st AMENDMENT
However if your retarded nigger fucking braindead ass is on MY property bothering MY customers and interfering with MY business I am going to kick you right the fuck off my property.
Have a nice fucking day!

A restaurant is open to the public you retarded faggot

Yea that's not the deal here bro. Maybe your a degenerate that thinks cursing in public is OK, but the rest of the world has moral standards.

>Take your free speech outside in public and >GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY
>I am trying to do business here
>My customers don't like your shit
>Get the fuck out or I'll call the cops
Ya get it now comrade?

>freedom of speech
This isn't a freedom of speech issue. They didn't silence him, they just asked him to leave their business because other customers did not like the giant "FUCK" and middle finger on the back of his shirt.
Also OP fails to mention that he deleted his Facebook posts, meaning they were likely full of lies or fale information.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
The restaraunt is owned by the owner who has a right to deny service to anyone he wants you absolute fucking retard
Now get back in the condom your father should have thrown away

being "opened to public" doesnt make it a public space. dont worry when you get to high school they will teach what a public space is kid

Are you new to the concept of virtue signaling? Usually it's a female trait but enough soy in the system will turn a former man into the same annoying creature.

>meaning they were likely full of lies or fale information.

>all the minorities cried and the evil whites clapped as i was forced out
yeah that was kind of my assumption

Why are the Soy mouths always open?

>Get banned for your opinion on Twitter nobody cares
>Get kicked out of a diner for wearing an explitive laced offensive shirt - OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREEZE PEACH

they are all mouth breathers

>Speaking to the Daily Beast about the incident, the man revealed that the only direct comemnts he received were positive. "[A] Latino lady at the register thanked me [and] two African American servesr said my shirt was awesome."
Dear tumblr

Left/Right=Who's FEELINGs matter more.
>>Neither desu

Oh now ur language police? It's unsavory to curse in public if ur not a subhuman but surely it's not illegal. Right ZIR? Once again your feelings don't matter

I'm sure he was thrown out because his T shirt was anti trump and it had nothing to do with the word FUCK written on it in full view of children.

>What city and why didn't he get his ass kicked?

This level of cuckery screams Austin