If we had judges instead of (((judges))), what would be a good punishment for animal abuse?

Isolated cases like webm related and those who deal with puppies etc.

Based islam bitch got away with it:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/8045517/Girl-who-threw-puppies-into-river-escapes-unpunished.html

Mods please let us have at least 1 thread like that in a month. Do it for the poor animals, don't delete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8mN9-8_-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YEbrgByTqI4
youtube.com/watch?v=1E6pT2P4_Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I should be able to hunt what animals I want you liberal kraut

And kill them in any way I so desire.

>t. shitskin

Why can't liberals understand animals are property?
Also they would't say a thing if she was drowning lizards

what's the point in hunting animals if you don't eat them?

Dude ... did I talked about FUCKING HUNTING NIGGER?

some animals are more equal than others.

you shouldn't treat animals like useless playthings but holding them in a higher regard than you do other people is always retarded. at the end of the day animals don't have souls so whatever. the way you treat animals is more a representation of who you are as a person

Do the same....Eye for an eye.
Drown her. Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8mN9-8_-Q

>One nation under God
Are you retarded?

Thank you baguette

People only care about "cute" animals. That's why girls hate rats but love guinea pigs

I actually know this girl.

so you want to protect and respect animals but you want to reject the doctrine that tells you how? germans are so stupid

What the honest to god fuck is she doing that for? It's obviously some sort of perverse pleasure. She could have given them away, or even leave them in an alley. But throwing them into a river with no hope of survival is one of thee most fucked up things I have ever seen.

I think this girl should be tortured for what she's doing. Waterboarding might give her a taste of her own medicine.

For shit like the whore in that webm?
this.

God gave us dominion over all animals, we can do with them as we please.
Alao, be sure not to bump this retarded thread

>Killing a person is the just punishment for killing animals

Woa, once animal rights activist get in power it's gonna be paradise

blocked in burgerland.

People are just retarded, they shouldn't have human rights for certain. But some respect and dignity as another living organism on this planet. Especially their towards their young, which pose absolutely no threat to you. When you start picking on the helpless you end up becoming a psychopath.

Here's a feel good video.
Thankfully there's some good people in this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEbrgByTqI4

So much for "muh freedom"

>2049
is that from the new bladerunner?

I should be able to hunt any animal (you) I want you liberal.

Drown her for me will you?

What a lad

>we can do with them as we please.

Sorry but I don't God would want us chucking their newborns into a river. God would want us to take care of our flock, showing respect for the creation shows an appreciation towards our creator.

Surprise

Come back to christianity cunts

why is human life less important than some puppies?

I'm russian niggermutt

I don't mind hunting, but she was intentionally killing puppies ... FOR NO OR EVIL REASON

puppies > indigenous German population

This is why your country is dying.

Here
Fastforward to 3min11sec
youtube.com/watch?v=1E6pT2P4_Lw

It's just unwanted puppies. Grow up. Just because they are ''cute'' doesn't mean that they should be valued that highly.

That's because cute animals remind of babies and women and people are biologically wired to like babies. Wild rats are potential contaminators and disease-spreaders, disgust and fear is the correct reaction towards them.

Why is the life of a criminal less important than the life of his victims?

oh fug, been thinking of watching that movie. Is it good?
Have a you

I want to read the greentext story of the one puppy who washed up, survived, and dedicated his life to vengeance

am i going to go on trial for stepping on some ants too?

I could make it myself, but i am too drunk and lazy atm

This bitch got away with it and now lives a comfortable life. That's just how things work here.

This bitch is not white.
White people have empathy and show altruism to everything.
Probably a muslim, and that's the problem.
You shouldn't think animals are more important than humans but they can still feel pain so only sick demented cunts would actually kill them for fun, niggers do this all the time.
Someone might post a white person killing a dog or a cat but those are not white people.
>Huhhg ur a serb ur not waittt!
I'd say i'm pretty white and the added bonus of not being an animal-torturer or mutt puts me pretty high up there, mutts.

It's brilliant but don't bother if you hated the first one.

A E S T H E T I C as fuck

If you make ANY animal suffer you're a shit person, that includes boiling lobsters and burning ants. Don't kill if you don't have to.

empathetic animal > insect
One can love and be loyal for life, the other can't

if webm related, death by drowning
if someone burned a cat/dog to death, death by burning
etc etc etc

how do you know ants aren't empathetic?

Aw, that was cute. Hope he doesn't have brain damage, seemed like he might have been without oxygen for too long. But he seems alright walking around and such. Maybe it was just in time.

God I hate what Islam did to Bosniherze

They don't have (much like blacks) the cognitive realstate to be so.

Atleast slap em against a wall first, second why the fuck are they filming it? When ever people film something like this it just makes me think its some wierd sexual thing for them

yes
good movie btw

I thought Bosniks are white, but Islam is the problem

Islam corrupts white people, look at Sweden, UK etc. more and more converts, less and less human beings

Non human animals are our inferior and the strong may (will) impose their will upon the weak. If that means killing them so be it, what protest do they offer?

oogabooga

>But he seems alright walking around and such. Maybe it was just in time.
Yes, just in time..

death by the kind of animal you abused.

Heilige Scheiße

Checked

fuck dogs, she did the world a favor in killing those street shitters and she should get a medal.

Oh and third, dont they know puppies are worth money?

Abusing dogs is fucked up, they deserve some respect for 30000 years of honorable service to humanity.

Actually, that's pretty interesting

Can you elaborate that? Also please remove meme flag

What’s the point of eating animals

The Bible tells us to respect animals as they are one of gods creations. You don't even know your own religion.

Drowning puppies is the most conventional thing you do when you are in the countryside, no vets and you don't want to support more dogs
Nothing wrong with it

Thanks Muhammad

Hmhmhm, death, If the person is underaged beating their ass bloody with a stick or fingers

Death sounds also good, tho you lose a (future) worker

This is what most people did back in the day when their cat was having kittens again.

People have become so detached from nature that this benign shit drives insane.
What is next? Not being allowed to butcher your chickens?

Inshallah Abdul *turkroach screeching*

Butthurt faggots

"ohhhh my precious little puppies no how dare they oh no so evil and mean!"

Goddamned faggots

I'd prefer she'd have shot them, but whatever. Looks like she was getting rid of unwanted puppers. Not like she killed someone's pet.

Only weaklings abuse and neglect animals.

>Throwing puppies in the river is considered hunting
The absolute state of America.

It's not the fact that they kill animals but it's the way they do it, actually enjoying it. Just like the girl in the video, throwing each one alone just so she can enjoy it more instead of simply throwing the bucket.
When killing is your business you do it fast and efficiently and it's understandable. This cunt is just doing it for laughs and should be punished.
She also has retarded traits like the big forehead, long pointy nose and finds enjoyment in hurting other creatures.

was it her puppies? if so, what is the problem?

The bacteria in your digestive system maintain an older symbiosis and you idiots don't worry about them.
What a stupid argument.
A dog is a tool. A cat is a tool. A cow is a tool. Pets are something out of the original purpose of the animal.

True, I am a Croat but I know a lot of Bosniaks who have disgust towards animals especially pets like dogs and cats. Its not part of their culture. They constantly make arguments such as who cares about a stray dog when you can help a homeless person. Islam is cancer of the soul.

Public lashing in new stockades.

Good stuff.

James, that's a jew, he have no soul

If you're only viewing this case from the animal rights angle you're getting it wrong. I don't really care about the death of some puppies, but what does it say about a person who is willing to be cruel to puppies? Would you like such a person to live in your society? Would you mind if such a person worked in a kindergarten? Would you entrust your kids to her?

Animal cruelty (specifically towards "cute" animals like dogs or cats) is a huge red flag, people who torture animals as teenagers will later grow up to cause real harm. That's what's really upsetting about this, not the fact that someone drowned his "property".

Yeah, but do it the proper way, not like the whore do

Your choice with unwanted pets are
>Kill them now
>Kill them later after you fail to give them away
>Let them free and become a problem when they become feral
T. Farmer kid

>his is what most people did back in the day when their cat was having kittens again.
cat's are worthless pests that spread disease.
dogs are mans best friend

*cough* muslims *cough* niggers

Based Romania get it

I h-havnt seent the first one. I was going to watch it first though

You are a hypocritical liberal.
>care about animal products
>eat meat
>use products that do animal experiment
>use products who destroy the environment

She is laughing because it is comical and you need to be emotionally detached from the animals
Also sacrifice them for Odin

Remove Kebab when

>bosnian
>its a muslim girl isn't it

delete this vegan bullshit

That's the point Johannes

Says the sandwich who eats camels

Ja

I wouldn't punish them as much as keeping them under watch, someone with this much lack of empathy is bound to harm a human soon or later.
Jailtime ? No. Compulsory psychiatric evaluation ? Yes,

top kek

Sounds good too Luca

But slaughtering a chicken is permitted it's to feed the hungry. It's in the way you conduct yourself. Why do you think she did it? Are you telling me indiscriminate murder is now ok?