Other urls found in this thread:

dc.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-892917-2/
dc.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-892916-5/
dc.dengeki.com/2017/08/
youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
cn.91act.com/news/45/
cn.91act.com/news/44/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't know. I can't imagine where he might end up by the end of the series

Its already been established that characters are immortal if they survived their first volume appearance.

He turned himself into a little girl, he will survive and get away with everything in the end

For someone like Crowley, it could be an exception.

Two weeks left.

If there was a chance for Crowley to die, it should have been in the last volume after Coronzon got him.

Wait, is that a Kuroko with the name Kamikoto?
Pretty ironic.

>it's another "let's discuss some other shitty character for the sake of being contrarians" episode
Academy City thread when?

My wife Mikoto is cute isn't she?

Don't worry, you'll get a White Queen thread next.

Fuck off Mikotofags

What, are you going to make a new thread like that OP faggot here?

At least one of his billion will.

Covers of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator volume 7 and Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Volume 2 on sale August 26!
dc.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-892917-2/
dc.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-892916-5/
dc.dengeki.com/2017/08/

Listen, guys,
We (user Raildex) don't care what (OP) looks like about, but
(at least We have a thread)
Daioh Spoiler and Raw soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo

>still no news on the railgun novel

Accel volume covers are so boring. Could it kill them to put anything dynamic there?
A shot of Hishigata bleeding out or Estelle wielding her special blade would have been nice.

triggered much ?

>Shitsakafag trying to stir trouble THIS hard

Fuck off already.

Mikoto a shit

NT19 predictions?

Fuck off

I heard you guys wanted more Misaka in these threads.

Screw the mobage. VR Raildex game when?

>gotta punch Accel as Touma with right hand only or die
>3D Pov teleporting with Kuroko would be fun as hell
>Strategy required if you are magician, high risk, high reward
>Being Saiai

>Mikotofags are going to spam because they have no self control

>Mikotohaters are gonna get what's coming to them for starting shit every thread then bitching about Mikotofags

I really like Misaka. Do you guys like Misaka?
Let's talk about Misaka.

>w-weh, people think I'm obnoxious! I'll show them by...being obnoxious by even my own standards

Another quality thread brought to you by raildex shitters. Just give me my drills-chan and I'll be on my way.

Blame Mikotofags.

"I can't string a coherent argument together so I'll just post a retardedimage! Hehe, I'm winning xD"

Retard

I've argued more than enough with you shitlings. I know what drives your hatered for Mikoto. Not interested in having the same discussions over and over again. Have a Misaka before i go. i'll be back in a bit, don't worry

Go fuck yourself

At least makes your own Mikoto thread if you want to waifufagging that much and stop trying to be the parasite of raildex thread likes Mobileposter.

This is why Mikotofags have a bad reputation

Next volume when?

Probably October. We will know for sure in a few weeks

Based mikotofag.

/c/ exists for a reason, go there.

>implying Mikotoshits have any self control

Where is girl aleister?

There already is one, no need to make one.

I hope they make it so that samefagging more than 3 times in a row results in 1day autoban

It was a successful Misaka thread

>check this thread
>15 IP

J U S T
U
S
T

Fixed your jannu

Dude, stop already, you're overdoing it.

They don't understand the meaning of running something into the ground. Which is a requirement for liking Mikoto

Just report and hide people. Pretty sure this is 1-2 people trying to false flag Mikotofags anyway. This level of obnoxious Mikotofag hasn't been seen around here for a long, long time (unless you count Mobile Poster, but she's obnoxious about everything Railgun)

Pretty sure it's just some discordfag coming in and shitting the place up. I'm a Mikotofag myself and I'm one of the most vocal people telling the guy to fuck off. I'd rather not have a repeat of the early NT era.

Could be, seems likely too. Either that or some of the guys that were around then have not only returned, but have not changed their ways

This is your murderer tonight

@Sega @Kadokawa Ascii Media Work collaboration with Chinese Mobage @91Act

"Shock Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition* (Mobile) 2017"

Type: 2D Action RPG
Start time: expected to be within this year 2017
Price: FREE
Developer: 91 Act & world game
Support Platform: App store / Google play
Language: Chinese Simplified Chinese, Chinese Traditional
Region: Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau

91Act will be open for the first time in China's biggest digital exhibition: China Joy 2017
Japanese Anime public Game for the Chinese market. and this will be a high-quality hand tour.

cn.91act.com/news/45/
Video here cn.91act.com/news/44/

* just temporary name they said

and forgive me, for my shitty translate

Those(s) :
Misaka
Misaka, Misaka,
Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka,
Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka, Misaka,
Misaka, Misaka,
Misaka,

Can't wait.

>pic related
Oh the irony.

Hmm, they have the same IP (here)

>raildexfags of all people taking shots at other series
Jeanne alter shits all over any the girls from this series anyways.

>Zero

NICE

Jalter is literally redddit, you know

White Queen is pretty cute. Isn't she?

No, she's unattractive at best.

So cute I wanna rape her

>88 posts
>20 IPs
Okay. It's even worse now.
Im just gonna. Im gonna leave you all to /sg/ - Shitpost General.

This is fucking pitiful. Stop making threads already.

>people average 4 posts

What's the problem exactly? Are you says you never post more than 4 times in one thread?

Also, probably like 20 of those posts are from the Mikotofag spamming because he was asshurt that it wasn't a Mikoto thread. The same Mikotofag responsible for making nothing but Mikoto threads the past few days.Maybe you should actually look at the thread before commenting like a fucking idiot. Or maybe you should shut the fuck up about people making threads and strive to make the thread better by promoting thoughtful discussion. Hate to break it to you, but we have about 80-100 regulars, and it only takes one fag to make a thread. You aren't going to stop it, so either stop bitching endlessly about it or try to make it better. Or don't even click on the thread to begin with and stay in archive. Jesus Christ it's not hard.

>I can't respond reasonably because I know he's right so I'll post a reaction image of a chinese cartoon saying that he's mad

Glad we're on the same page.

Paraphrase. Im not reading a paragraph of garbage.
Mikotofag should be executed; How many times i post a thread is no concern to you.

>right
Looks like we're going to be wasting time.

I'm not even the same guy you're ranting about.

>Mikotofag should be executed
And they say Mikotofags are butthurt. Whew

>I refuse to read because I'm illiterate
>Proceeds to imply that I was taking up for Mikotofag when I was shitting on her

Like I said, maybe you should look at the fucking thread before you comment like a retard.

Dont you have a wild Accelerator to voilate? Do your job.
>Mikotofag
Nothing new. Should still be executed.

Arguing in a Raildex thread is pointless. That's why. Posts like yours in the response are usually incentives to continue on with bullshit from two different opinion standpoints.

Nice cop out. I'm tell you to shut up and try to make threads better instead of bitching because we have 80-100 regulars and it only takes 1 person to make a thread, thus continuous threads are inevitable. Bitching about spammers making a thread is just as "pointless". You make the conscious effort to post here, it's your choice. You can go to the archive if you want. No one is forcing you here. So it's you're going to post, at least try to be on topic and not bring up meta discussion.

tl;dr: You are part of the fucking problem. If you aren't going to at least put in the effort for on-topic Raildex discussion (read not Meta bullshit about the state of the threads), then don't post at all and fuck off to the archive