Damn! This was america's evil enemy?! lol

Damn! This was america's evil enemy?! lol

I bet his boipucci got torn pretty good by either Russian or American cocks.

Or both at the same time, would be a good metaphor for Germany in WW2.

>hating this much your own Volk
Nothing holds Germany back mpre from rising than it's own cucked people.

Got any nudes of him?

Nice.
Germans are trash. They had to import turks to rebuilt their country for them.

Not just that. They needed to zerg them down, or they had no chance.

>They had to import turks to rebuilt their country for them.
Thats a myth. Turks were importet starting 1953, after the most shit was made up by Truemmerfrauen.

The MUH TRÜMMERFRAUEN meme is literally fake news, you dumb shit.

proof it leftyfag.

well america you sure showed them, that kid probably died bleeding out on the battle ground, but no probs this lil future engineer in pic related is safe to breed with any potential white american

>it was ALL America’s fault

Fuck yourself and fuck FDR

>invade all of your neighbors
>steal their art, treasure, oppress and exploit their labor, kill anyone who resists and kill innocents as "reprisals"
>get pushed back
>the same happens to them
>WHY DID YOU DO THAT, GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN!!!
If you REALLY want to see history look up the Paris Occupation vs the Paris Liberation.
>Germans
>people crying
>people forced to attend
>American
>people celebrating
>flowers being thrown
>collaborators being beaten
If the NatSoc retards went back in time, they'd would have been shot, hung, or thrown in prison.

I hope he got his face blasted off

>Sup Forumstard immiadately resorts to posting cuckshit

Why is this board so obsessed with BBC, black breeding and non-white men fucking white women?

Literally NOONE except some actually deluded leftists give a fuck about that.

Seems like projection. Maybe all Sup Forumstards want to suck and fuck BBCs?

The USA tends to have "fearsome" enemies they cowardly attack.

The first Turkish Gastarbeiter came in 1961. By then the Wirtschaftswunder already was already fully in place. Turks didn't do a shit to rebuild Germany

Neither of you are German and you never will be.

Oh it was even that late? Im sorry for my fake news.

WW2 German twinks always gave me a boner.

This nigger had so much allied/jewish help it was ridiculous.

you learned it wrong our parents and grandparents basically rebuild everything and afterwards turks graced us with their presence even then after most of the hard work was over they didn't help much. So yeah no not even close.. the fact that you as a german flagg don't know this kinda blows my mind.

1.) The Japs hit us first and dragged us into the war. There was a huge patriot, anti-war movement in the US which died upon Pearl Harbor.

2.) South Koreans are Ameriboos for us saving them from communism and are a wealthy, industrious first world country today. We tried to do the same for the Vietnamese, but the Democrats and the media stabbed our war effort in the back.

This is what left after 5 years of throwing your best men to be murdered by soviets because you joined them to gangbang Poland instead joining hussars and kill commies together

>GUYS LOOK HOW POWERFUL AND AWESOME AND FEARSOME THOSE NAZIS ARE
>America beats Nazis
>NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN THEY WERE TOO WEAK TO FIGHT BACK

He probably is a turk himself.

Maybe you were thinking of the Italians? The first ones came in 1956. Still, they didn't make up more than a few permille of the total workforce

KEK

ikr? what a qt

This is why the Jews want us dead

The wermacht weren't, the Nazis were.
Only the Russians conflated the two

>>Germans
>>people crying
>>American
>>people celebrating
Well, the French always loved theBBC. So of course they'd celebrate theAmerimutt and despise white people

But muh communism memes

what couldve been.

>when a leaf and a dedicated shitposter are more Germanic than

well im going to get a bottle of whiskey then, its decided im getting comfy

hello newfriend

did a couple of million germans die by russian hands, or not?
im pretty sure the flower of german nation is fertilizing russian crops right this second.

whoever made that meme is probably a butthurt german.....

He looks like he could be Jennifer Connelly’s brother

This would sort of accurate if Japan was bigger, italy was smaller, and all the soviet dinosaurs were dead

The more accurate depiction of what went on in WWII is this one.

Fickt euch ihr Hurensöhne.

Pretty sure more R*ssians were killed by Germans than the other way around, also why would you take either side they both fucked you

Those are child soldiers that hitler utilized during manpower shortages near the end of the war with the battle of berlin and onwards
The war was practically won by the time this all happened and the only bit left was Vladimir getting his dick slick into Magda in a rape gangbang

Thanks polanon

This is very true. Brazil was the biggest ally.

Based

Pretty sure you are some fucking ubermensch with little to no knowledge of history

This rape meme is old and lost the humor. Anyways those soldiers had a full moral right to burn down the whole faterland after what they did to our motherland

All is fair in love and war :3

I agree with you the rapes were well deserved I only regret there weren't more

brazil should be the meteorite

Uhh, does this generation of Australians not know that they spilled blood over WW2? You guys literally went around the world to go fight against Germans in Northern African.

yes, germans are incredibly effective at mass murdering unarmed civilians, hats off to them.
pic related.

>also why would you take either side

im not taking neither side, i just hate bullshit, and that meme was pure bullshit.

Oh fuck off we forced the Japanese to attack so we could flip public opinion thus enter the war. Japan didn't attack for fun, they desperately needed oil which we decided to stop giving them because apparently them attacking China was our business.

>we
No, that was the Jews.

>Uses meme flag
>Expects someone to take them seriously

Only one who takes meme flags seriously is apparently (you)

I stand corrected, because you're right.

Ok, whatever you say, user

>polish nigger too dumb to even comprehend what's said in the webm he posts to blame germanic heroes
you can't make this shit up.
kill yourself subhuman vermin.

>w....we....we're not niggers, we dindu nuffin, these 23 million russians killed themselves!!!

spoken like a true nigger.

Proof all the good ones died in the war

Bump. Kek.

Who disturbs my slumber?

go, young hans, go fight my anti-white crusade!!! for hitler!!!

the absolute state of germ*ny

Your soldiers were rotting in a mass grave before the war even started

That's a reenactor photo you fucking mongol.

Cringey as fuck all you LARPers posting these reenactor photos like they were actual soldiers from the time.

thats because as soon as somebody posts a picture that doesnt contain nazis playing with kittens, these larpers get a rage attack and start REEEEE'ing.

Still are.

Yeah, and German women were raped in masses like the whores they are while their husbands, sons and daughters were ripped apart by periodic mass artillery shelling.

I guess it evens out.

Yep.

Can't wait to move back to Poland in the fall. I miss living there so bad. Not being around faggot LARPing retards who have 0 concept of what a homogeneous nationalistic society is like.

>18 days to wipe your pathetic "nation" off the map
*inhales*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why are p*les so fucking weak?

If I had to guess that guy looks Scottish

Gays weren't allowed in the army back then

>has never won a war

Why are kr*uts so subhuman?

No matter what you say. You are willingly wiping yourself off the map to the point nowadays cities like Frankfurt are majority shitskins.
Hearing shit like this from Germans of all people really makes it apart how delusional your pathetic excuse of 'Ubermensch' truly is.

Rise up and take back your country. Stop crying on a shitty website living by your past.

He does look quite "british" looks exactly like a young version of my buddy from liverpool.

And can this one retarded pole shut the fuck up for a while? We know youre the overcompensationg walking victim complex of europe, you dont have to remind us every fucking day Pavel.

Its almost like both sides really weren't that different

"rise up and take back your country"
how exactly? times are extremly different. Also youre one to talk.
Because we have to be so we somewhat fit in this world.

Here we see the eternal pierogi nigger, most like this slav subhuman are completely incapable of admitting their country and people are better off being subjugated by the superior German.

I live in an area where nobody has seen a nonwhite for a week and when they are seen they're from the city. Really if you want an idea what a homogeneous society in any country looks like go outside the fucking cities

I guarantee even Polands big cities are deganerate. All cities are

>couple of million
Sure, but how many soviets dieded?

>Also you're the one to talk

Please explain to me, when's the last time you heard of a immigrant mass-rape incident such as in Cologne or case of Islamic terrorism to the point you have to gate off your festivals with disguised sandbags in Poland?

>Times are different
Explains why your 'glorious' nation is going to shit and there's a growing German minority in Silesia.

Don't make me laugh you spineless maggot.

Over 70 years brainwashing an entire country does its marks.

>killing russians
Since when was this a bad thing?

Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, cretin.
no one gives a damn about memeflag opinions.

It really is sad, and non ironically, how fucking spineless the average German is nowadays.
I truly feel for you guys, maybe in the future something will change.
If Germany si taken over, that's one more step before Europe goes to shit.

pretty funny, coming from a country that never won a war, and still hasnt.

>needing over a month, several alliances to surround it from 360 degrees, and a total of 5 million troops to take over a country thats on the map for 20 years

truly, the proof of german inability to win wars.

why would anybody want to be subjugated by a nigger country that never won a war?

depends if you're asking about soldiers or civilians.

Nice argument, thanks for the input.
Keep living by the past.

Not a period picture.

I mean, theres literaly no fucking way for a national uprising.
Weve been a fucking american proxy ever since the wall fell, before that we were a fragmented proxy of the two world powers.
And I thought you were a yank. And a little trivia for the NYe shitfest. The police held up groups of known german football hooligans and affiliates trying to get to the dom after they heard what was happening.
The state fucked us big time. and still is.
Id wish there was a possibility for something big, but there is none.
Shitskins need to do something so monumental stupid that its completly mainstream.

Also dont call me a spineless maggot you pseudo warrior. Im just a realist.

>Keep living by the past.
>has a "Fascist" memeflag
wew

Quit the larping pavel, you know true and well that that user is correct. Most of our "nazi" traits have been fucked,killed and culturally removed.

>the absolute state of german faggotry.
You are a disgrace to your ancestors.

i live in Cracow and havent seen a nigger in the last 2 years.
You will find a nigger if you go to the train station, american tourists are literally everywhere over here. But there are ZERO nigger immigrants.
If you see a nigger here, he's an american.

In my opinion, if you can't fix and fight it back due to how fucked it is, then flee.
Migration is seen as a taboo on this board, but by what you're saying, if there is really no hope at all, that would be the only way to let your people survive. That or revolution/uprising.

>Pseduo warrior
Nice burn, genuinely.

Pooland is full of polish nigger though.
Can't wait for the next time you insignificant faggots get spit roasted by nations that actually matter.

The traits come back when needed.
But first let the women destroy everything, then comeback and rise. Zen art of war, you know.