Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
youtube.com/watch?v=62byH1G8A6c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXG6LwrAk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

>what keeps you going?
the hilarious surrealism of it all

The video leaves out that the smear campaign originated in Britain.
Anything on the Jewish influence in Britain?

The thought of all the fun I will have in the chaos, that's what keeps me going.

The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.

We live The Infinite Jest. Once you accept that everything is absurd, and you stop trying to force it all to make sense, then you begin to laugh, and that laughter sustains you in a way forced sense never could.

>Has anyone here almost given up hope?

HA, we never had hope. Hope is for the weak.

>What keeps you going?

a potent sense of revenge, obviously.

The more serious you are about everything in life the more depressed you'll be.
Just chill. Go out. Lift. Improve yourself. Be the example you want to see in the world.

>Has anyone here almost given up hope? Hope that the West can be saved?
I do not want to save the West, I do not want to preserve these values. I want something better to come out of it.
>What keeps you going?
Faith in the ultimate victory

Nope we are utterly fucked and I gave up on society and humanity as a whole in 2008, still see no reason to change my mind. At this point I live specifically because I enjoy being a pain in the ass, and mostly because since everyone already hates me, i refuse to let them get the satisfaction of outliving me. I'll live to at least 200 out of sheer spite and anger that humanity is allowed to continue to exist, that nature is literally too fucking lazy to destroy earth and end the blight upon reality known as humanity.

We're all here, aren't we? And so long as we're still alive than there's still hope that we can retake the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=62byH1G8A6c

Don't take the blackpill OP, don't buy into this absurdist nihilistic bullshit. If you believe in the west and try to save it, you have at least some purpose. Even if you fail, at least you tried to save it. Never lose hope. We will have our revenge

The hope of a pandemic disease terminating everyone not nordic keeps me going.

“All my life… I’ve wanted to lead a lot of men… in a desperate battle. Now I’m going to do it.”

You may lose hope, but never give up the will to fight. Because atleast fighting is a hell of a whole lot more interesting than just necking yourself.

christianity is the only thing that keeps me sane

What's wrong with the West? Seems like things are going pretty well lately.

Reading the masters of East and West keep me going.

On a more material level, the crazy hope of pic related keeps me going.

But seriously reading is one of the best things to do. Especially if you can incorporate it into your daily life.

We are a rock falling of a hill. It only goes down and down, deeper and deeper. You're the one who thinks you can raise your hands and stop it

Gobble up these white pills man

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXG6LwrAk8

Don't forget that whites do have a backup plan. Europe has the eastern block. America has certain protected religious groups like the Amish.

Never lose hope, never give up.

im prolly going to go the first route on this
blackpill is taking over, interacting with normies and going outside to see the poz of modern society worsens it greatly

Each generation has to have a struggle of one form or another. I'd prefer an all-out war instead of all this Commie subversion of Western Democracies. But whatever, a struggle's a struggle. It's just a damn shame no traitors will be lynched at the end of it.

>Has anyone here almost given up hope?
The shillz
sage