?

Fuck you.

Why are they universally hated?

fuck you

They run America.

French revolution was a larp.

Enjoy your freedom fries.

I hate canadians more, desu.

I used to hate them until I found out who's in charge.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

allied with the turks

kys

Actually we're universally loved with the exception of anglo subhumans.

is it just me or is the red bar thicker than the others?

i hope you choke on mohammed's dick
fuck you

Fuck you.

>Why are they universally hated?

I didn't think they were.

They seem like pretty cool dudes, except for their muslim problem.

Most of us are assholes online, even french try to avoid other french online.

Because we're superior.

Because of jealousy.

yes, its really annoying me

How can other countries even compete?

>Most of us are assholes online

Well, you're in good company then.

They can't.

Fuck you, nip. 2 bombs weren't enough

their food's shit too

Exactly.

??? their food is great. Been to Spain and France brother, theirs is superior to yours, although i like yours too.

America restores the truth.

So true
Never revealed i m french when ended up with other french person when i played online back in the days.

As for OP i guess people hate us cause we used to have an aura that spread over the world but now that aura is gone, so some stupid fuck still try to cling to it while foreigner still hate us for what we were.

I've been to France. It was dissapointing. The supposed culinary masters of the world. And their food < spanish food.

ALSO CAN YOU FAGS PLEASE SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH ON GAMES??? This is why I fucking hate playing with frenchies in any fucking game. Such cancerous pieces of shit who are also shit at playing. What are frogs even good at? Bitching and be effeminate pieces of shit? Yeah probably

The world would be speaking French if they beat the Anglos. They came closest.

A jealous Spanish, how surprising.

no hablar espanol amigo

Lmao spanish are known for doing the same. JAJAJAJAJJA

cause they ain't us

:( no we're not!!!

je ne parle tu idiom de merde

Better and whiter than you, Francois.

Where have you been in France? I kinda hate food in some of our regions, i.e. South West.
Your country produces awful food tho. Andalucia is the worst.
Lyon => best food in the world

>Whiter
>You meant hairier

using olive oil in every dish is not cuisine you tasteless swine

I've been to Paris, wasn't expecting much, honestly never liked the eiffel tower anyway

Then I went to where most spaniards go which is the south because I like your wine culture and all that. I went to Montpellier. But I'll be honest, I didn't go to France with the intention of trying the best food. Still going to say Spain is superior to France anyway so ;)

You are all fucking niggers

I know. It's class.

Someone post the french mutt meme please

France just can't quite get it done

Conquering Europe, colonizing Africa/Asia, having revolutions, inventing shit...they just can't quite get it done. They try, but ultimately, they fail.

It's in their genes to pussy out before things actually start getting hard... Sacre bleu monsieur

why?

How does it make you feel that the greatest French to have ever lived was Italian?

ahhh. That's why he never considered himself french. Never understood how he could lead a country like he did, and not consider himself one of the people. So Napoleon is an Italian leader? Makes a lot more sense now.

Their language sounds like they have a dick in their throat.

Every country have be rekt by us in the past.

Oh, this is sad.

:( I'm sorry, Francois. You must know the truth...

Tbh though Spanish sounds like a woman being fucked

Hahahahaha

Fuck you

:/ fck u, mutt.

Eh coming from someone with brown skin the mutt meme holds no insult

Fuck us.

Fuck you.

I actually don't, but the meme isn't about you looking brown.

faggots.

Because they're ignorant and pretentious assholes. I lived in Belgium until I was 18, then went to France to get a very specific degree. Well let me tell you, NEVER have I EVER been surrounded with as many arrogant fuckwits as I have been in France for the past 5 years. Everything they do is better if you listen to them : the food, the women, the arts, the politics, the science, the economy. They are capable of rambling on for COUNTLESS HOURS about the greatness of their own country, while knowing FUCK ALL about others and about how they do things (which may be better, but who cares, we are LA FRANCE).

The worst of the worst is that they're so stuck in their ways that they are incapable of opening themselves up to other cultures. They're the second worst european country when it comes to bilingualism, their secondary education is slowly but surely going down the drain because "MUH MATHS" (meanwhile they're also shit at math on a european standard), and it even fucking shows when you're a foreigner trying to insert yourself into any kind of social group. You'll be adressed a barrage of mockery EVERY FUCKING DAY for WEEKS, until they deem that they've made fun of you enough to not bother you anymore.

Seriously, I like the country, but fuck most of the people in it.

Lifestyle. Healthcare. Beauty of landscapes. Good food. Equilibrium in general. Not the best country in any indicator but average in all and in the end, one of the best place to live.

DELETE THIS

Sure buddy. Thank your Arab cousins for the darkness.

Jealousy.

YES MON AMIC, OUI OUI. J'ADORE DIOR MONSIEUR!!! LET YOUR HATE OUT!!! WE ALL HATE THE FRANCAIS.

ASCEND MY BELGIAN BROTHER!!!!!! ASCEND!!!

WHY DO YOU FRENCH FLAGS ARE BARELY NEVER HERE!!!!

The french fags bullied him at school for having a italian accent, basically everything he did was revenge for that.

This is Brasil actually

Such retardation...

francois, je ne pas jealous!

> French women

This one?

Fuck you

I personally go on Sup Forums and /his/ since they're francophile boards ( they know history and shiet). Sup Forums doesn't like us

lol who hates the french?

Have you ever travelled abroad? Inserting oneself in any social group is hard. Wonder where you came from and where you lived.

... haha... well atleast you guys have wild imaginations...

The italian never forgets, brazilbro.

Honestly don't care if you guys speak in your language, just infuriates me when i'm playing a game with frenchies who won't/can't speak english.

I'm not even surprised that something with a beard passes as woman in spain

Spanish can be very temperamental and it shows... Vent your anger as you can but it is quite ridiculous.

Frogs stfu! The spaniards are calm, collected people, but we have a temper when it's needed.

> Italiano Faggot

>Stfu!
>The spaniards are calm, collected people

I have actually traveled quite a lot. Both my parents are in the aviation business so I spent a lot of time abroad every year (let's say at least two months, during summer).

I have probably visited more than 30 countries, if not 40, and NOWHERE have the people been less friendly than in France. France is the only fucking country I've been to where people make fun of you because you can't speak their language properly. You can ask for directions in english anywhere in the world without people showing you they feel superior to you, except in fucking France.

Faggot baguette

So you've been bullied heh? And that didn't make you stronger, apparently, more of a whiny bitch

Lol you fucking wish

FERME TA BOUCHE DE PUTAIN!

>Calm
>Collected

Exactly what I said, don Quixote. Go fight another battle, you embarrassed yourself and your entire country. I know some Spanish and prefer them over you.

It's the natural order of things, m8

The greatest German ever was Austrian (Hitler)
The greatest Englishman ever was French (Richard Lionheart)
The greatest Spaniard ever was Italian (Cristobal Colon)
The greatest Russian ever was Georgian (Stalin)

Shut the fuck up, dicklipped frog

Oh no, I can tell the difference between bullying and pure pretentious ignorance. In France I was only subject to the latter.

Fuck you

I guess our superiority has led to some controversies