Trump Reverses Trans Bathroom Order

OHH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxnews/status/963401234135814144
www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201605-title-ix-transgender.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/foxnews/status/963401234135814144

Based

They don’t share the bathroom with us, what’s the deal?

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE
AND I WONT FORGET, THE MEN WHO DIED
AND GAVE THAT RIGHT TO MEEE

And it starts with bathrooms, poetic

What exactly was that order?

Did it force people to provide a third trans bathroom?

In some cases
in most cases they'd just knock out the wall between the two and call it an all gender bathroom
still unnecessary work and money
canadas wildfire budget was cut to make room for transgender bathrooms and then fort mac burned down.

here is the actual order:

www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201605-title-ix-transgender.pdf

Based Trump

Nice

TrumpGodSent

TWO GENDERS
TWO SCOOPS

Sweet. Now dems will win 2020 for sure

thank God this man won.

TRANNIES OUT OUT OUT

Kek.
Canadian priorities.

quit larping you gay ass leaf

Trump was gods choice, try and prove me wrong, you cant.
He will fix and save us.

WHAT?! I CAN'T EVEN... LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW! IMPEACH DDDRRRBBBLLLUUMMMPPPFFF!!!!

Two bathrooms?!

Doesn’t matter.
If I look like a female I’m going to use the women’s restroom and no one is gonna stop me. Nobody is there at the door waiting for me to drop my panties to make sure I have a vagina before entering.

>in most cases they'd just knock out the wall between the two and call it an all gender bathroom
That's still sexist, the boys can use the urinals and the girls can't.
They need to knock out all the bathroom stall doors as well and make it one big open safe space.

Good. Feminists are hopelessly retarded, too busy sucking LGBTQ and BLM dick. You expect to see a nightmare come waltzing in to a women's restroom in the French Quarter, but not in our fucking school systems.

Thank God. Honestly kang nigger was retarded. Gonna make school boys be able to go into girls lockers just by saying they feel like a girl? Serious what a faggot nigger, his "wife" is a tranney btw it got Joan Rivers killed.

FUCK YEAH

Good, someone has to say to these delusional fucks that they can't change sex by mutilating themselves.

Faggots btfo

Toilets are oppressive to asians too, they should be torn down.
And tiles are not enviromentally friendly, so they should be taken down too.
The perfect leftist bathroom is an earth lot with holes dug.

It won't be long now before guys like you are caught in nets and thrown in padded cells until you agree to behave normally.

my president

You don't look like a female. I can tell you that right now. You fool nobody. I'm sure your little LGBTQ friends smile and lie to your face and tell you what a beautiful "woman" you are.

Faggots on extra suicide watch

I've just spent two minutes trying to figure out how it was "reversed". Yep, the skirt is on the woman icon and not on the man icon, doesn't look backwards to me. I don't get it... oh, you mean the law was canceled.

I have a court appearance tomorrow after I yelled “get off my lawn you fucking faggots” at trans protestors.....

Please almighty kek, please!!!! will you help me get off.

Underrated

>will you help me get off
you might want to try /h/

If any guy who puts on a wig, or claims that he just decided that moment he's really a woman, can use a woman's bathroom, what is the point of having separate bathrooms? Use the one that matches your equipment.

Was it actually your lawn?

No

I yelled it from my car as I was driving by.

That's a big one boys.
Well done.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here.

You live in America, we have free speech, what the fuck are you talking about going to court for that.

Trumps going to reverse every anti-lgbt decision
He's a New York Democrat ffs
He just needed to get the left to sperg out and show themselves for who they are

Y'all got played if that's what you were really after

Oh. You will probably be fine since it wasn't anything more than a comment said while passing, unless you also suddenly veered off the road and tried to run them down. Westboro says much more provoking shit, and they end up winning their court battles.

Good. The handful of trannies stupid enough to vote for Trump must be fuming. I hope he reverses the gay marriage decision next.

He's reversing an Obama admin pro LGBT decision.

idgi, what's going on?

Nah, Trump is cool with fags. Free country.

He's just anti-gay-people's-bullshit.

POST SALT. I know it's out there. A mentally ill man's right to take a shit in my daughters presence is the most important thing on a leftists mind.

They are mad today.

>Tfw my QT 3.14 Aryan princess..

Received a misdemeanor for “disorderly persons”.

The assholes were protesting a church and blocking the easement to get in. I don’t even go to the church, I was just driving by. The police force is holding it over my head that they can release my info to the media and that the media is asking for it. My face wasn’t seen and nothin that identified me until I was pulled over. They are attempting to say that what I said was “fighting words”. It’s a fucked situation considering my wife is a teacher and I just did it for the lulz.

I fucked up big.

Well, the smart way to address this is have every bathroom unisex, and compartmentalized. Having the government step in and mandate it is ludicrous. Letting businesses make their own choice in the matter is smart, and allows for patrons to support the business they feel adheres closer to their beliefs.

Most trannies are extremely aware that they are ugly.

[X] DOUBT.

God i fucking hate unisex bathrooms.
There are no urinals because it offends women and there's always a line because women take forever to piss.

The issue I am facing is that lower courts get the “fighting words” exemption wrong on a constant basis. The media is seeking my info, and my wife is a teacher. I’m fucking losing my shit right now. I feel like such a dumb fuck.

Well that's how I interpret their scheming and shaming.

That fucker started his presidency saying he believed marriage was between a man and a woman, and ended it by saying anyone who didn't want mentally-ill men in their daughter's change room was a bigot.

People tend to forget just how to the Left he shifted the overton window. So now Trump seems like a "Nazi" to them for positions that were mainstream in 2008.

what was to stop me putting on lipstick and walking into the ladies toilet?

Imagine the autistic screeching if Trump reverses gay marriage.

You'd be suspended from school for being a faggot.

What provoked me to do it was an argument with my brother on whether or not it was considered free speech. I am sure that I can prove that it is, but what is that going to cost? 50k until it reaches a high enough court, while my info is shared by the media over a joke?

The funny thing is, I constantly tell people, that as a true conservative, I am for letting people do whatever they want as long as they aren’t making me pay for it or aren’t constantly putting it in my face, this includes gay marriage. And if you want to put panties on and dance in front of the mirror, be my guest, just don’t push the shit on my children.

Trump's said before that the legality of gay marriage should be left for the states to decide, which is how it was before the Obama administration forced it down everyone's throats.
Besides, homosexuals demanding that Christian churches wed them is still very much "gay people's bullshit". I can see Trump reversing that order as well, although perhaps not until after his second term.
I have to admit though, the faggots have become a lot less uppity since the Obama administration, it seems. Perhaps they know the tide of opinion is slowly turning against them once again.

>I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>AND I KNOW JUST WHERE TO PEE

This is so fucked. You probably need to look into your County Sherriff or District Attorney, however if you aren't subservient to your police force it will paint a target on your back.

I wouldn't be fine with having women in a male toilet. If I listened to women fart and shit all day I would turn asexual.

Whoops, meant to say
>although perhaps not until after he secures his second term

After all the molested women by NYC beardos, how can anyone complain about this?

I was totally cooperative with them as well as respectful “yes sir” “no sir” “I’m sorry sir”..... etc

The media are fucking assholes man, that sucks. Did you lawyer up? If you have a lawyer, you should be fine courtwise, but the media hounds might try and do some fucked up shit like publish your address.

TWO TURKEYS
TWO TERMS

I am meeting with a lawyer tonight. It’s fucked up that some shitbag police department that doesn’t understand the 1st amendment is going to cost me $2500+. Fml

Or the indian way.

Also, this is me. I am currently bouncing between the internet at work as well as my cellular network.

Private businesses should be able to make their own decision on this.

But that's not what the left wants. They want to use the power of the state to coerce private business owners into letting men in dresses into their lady's rooms.

Too early for salt?
Most Liberals haven't woken up from lastnights Netflix binge yet

>demanding
Absolutely. I can't see libtard bullshit going far enough to force churches to marry gay people though. There would be an uprising of some sort.

Maybe rename marriage to union or something under law, and grant the same rights, but honestly I can't see gay marriage as being capable of crippling the church.

The day of the rope is near degenerates.
Thanks based Trump.

Oh and they are adding to the story, that the crowd (on foot) were beginning to come after me (I was driving 35 mph). So this little tid bit they are falsifying means that i disturbed the peace/instigated an almost fight..... meaning fighting words.

What they fail to mention is that I was completely out of there, no one saw my face, and it wasn’t until they stopped me within a quarter of a block away did it get any kind of attention.

TOP KEK
PRAISE TRUMP

It's about time. The entire thing is a non-issue and Obama's last year was basically centered around this.

>everyone ignores this post to circle jerk about literal leaf posts
Nu/pol/...

TWO HANDS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I don’t even care if trannies use women’s bathrooms but seeing them shit bricks when it’s taken away from them is priceless

Not Trump, because you're a bong.

Stop being such a pussy.
It is all empty threats.
Plead not guilty, and tell them to go fuck themselves.

How was it like before?

Why do you guys hate Transgender people so much?
What did they do to you?

What fantasy world do you live in?

B - ayy yo, dat drumph reversed muh tranny bathroom decision
M - yo wha?
B - muh tranny bathroom decision
M - you don't get to decide where I use the bathroom, mofucka
B - no michelle, muh tranny bathroom decision when I wuz kang
M - nigga why you gives a sheeiit?
B - cuz it emasculates me, makes me look like a bitch n sheeiit
M - nigga dats my job
B - shut up bitch you don't work
M - nigga STFU I raised yo kids
B - aint muh kids
M - I raised dem none de less faggot
B - yeah n now dey be getting bleached, good job
M - nigga you bleached, you bleached n pegged
B - ... I'm getting hard
M - me too
>M pegs B
>M forced to piss in Bs bathroom
Praise Trump

they're ugly whiny attention whores

disobeyed god

The loud ones are infecting children with their bullshit.

The day of the rope will come when the fad blows over and they realise the magnitude of the mistake that they made.