Winter Olympics

5th isn't so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5141549/oar-team-winter-olympics-2018-russia/
twitter.com/JosDuijvestein/status/962368563230269441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has Brazil won anything yet?

Brazil isn't allowed to participate because it's still summer over there.

>US trains up Korean American to win gold medalas a nod to us.

Thanks American firends

Nope.

German master race!

What is OAR?
Germanics like always the best players no surprise here

>austria and sweden have less medals in the winter olympics than burgerfats
>goymany numero eins
WTF, is germany the huhwhytest country?

sort by total u mutt

OAR is Russia. They got cucked by the IOC

WE ARE BACK BOYS

Austria NOT ENOUGH millions compared to 330m muricans and still only one more gold medal...
Winter olympics is really only for white countries

how will blekboiz even compete

we suck at winter. next summer games don't bode well without michael phelps though.

This ledger is behind

Nobody gives a fuck about the winter Olympics.

it's ok japan. two more years.

Ah yes because of the doping scandal yeah yeah... still stupid
That's like the euro vision faggot contest where they choosed the most faggot songs
to hurt russia because they don't like faggots n sheit...

This

it's pretty bad

the olympics will be the rebirth of German superiority

that's true

It ain't over till the fat hamster sings.

>Germany
>Good
>2018

Real question is, how many were native born white Germans and how many were foreign born?

Maybe next time you swamp german

It'll be as always. Russian or USA first and then Germany.

Being an American but having primarily German and Swedish ancestry is pretty based.

>has there been any blacks in any events?

>Russian
didn't hear the news did you?

didn't mean to use meme arrow...

fuck russia they are scum

jamaican bobsled team

What news?

German enough names?

The only medal that matters is Hockey

And that's why russia is not even top10 and merica only 5..... oki doki m8

do they qualify for life just because of cool runnings? surely they aren't any good?

Nigeria is competing in a bobsled event too, citing Jamaica as inspiration. That one guy from Tonga will be starting in one of the langlauf events.

>how many were foreign born?
i would be surprised if africans or turks within gemany decided to focus on winter sports.

>blacks running fast is not a discipline in the only olympics that matters
>USA failing horribly
fucking ayy lmao

they qualify based on merit

ur welcum dude

That's all what you need to know about the russian thing
time.com/5141549/oar-team-winter-olympics-2018-russia/

What is it over already?

I'm sorry but without Russia this is not a real Olympics.

remove meme x-sports and usa+canda have no chance

>Behind Canada

Interesting

Yeah because 2 bronze is worth more than 1 gold
Fucking leaf

See
Russians were still there but not offiacially under the russian flag

Who cares about the winter meme olympics
lmao
>#2
>#2

>t. Jamal
Sorry Londonistani, we won't be dragging out the BEM auxiliaries for another 2 years yet.

Winter Olympics is a poor cousin of the Main Olympic Games, that's where a nations might is really on display.

There was that one idiot nog who whined because he lost a coin flip.
Way to go faggot - now I'm rooting against my own country just because I want to watch your whiny nigger ass lose.

A meme from russians for this thing was made too but i only have the Sup Forums version of this haha

you shut your mouth mr. chong

>Nigeria has developed bobsled technology
KANGZ

fucking racist winter olympics

hahah the STATE of India

>mfw

Shamefur display

During the opening ceremony I didn't see any on the German team. Just wait for summer then you'll see them.

Who cares?

The winter Olympics is the most globalist faggiest event in the world. The gaystapo has taken over, I tried to watch a few minutes...There were fags skating trashing Mike Pence and the announcer was some fag thatg looked like he was from the Hunger Games...sad

Wish we just had summer every two. Winter Olympics has so many bullshit sports like snowboarding

>Behind Canada
We at least cannot lose to them! They'll never let it down

t. Tyrone

God-King Hirscher has already won one gold medal, and that's in kombi where he's shit normally

Other than him though it's looking pretty grim, our whole winter sports team has been fucking trash for the last year or two, and it's not looking like any good talent is coming from the youth

NED? Wtf have they even seen snow before?

All of the medal winners so far are native Germans

No we haven't and we still beat all of you autistic nords. Untermenschen.

We have 1/10th their population why are amerimutts so bad at winter games?

They have been dominating speed skating for decades.

It’s so fucking gay. Our own fagwonder fell to the trump curse.

Did you see the news reporter on the entry of NED, they said the reason of them been so good at is when the lakes/ rivers freeze they use skates as transport, as if it was a regular thing.

Let me make one thing abundantly clear to all of you here and now. Patriotic Americans don't move, at all, ever. We have always and will always stand behind the ideals that created our nation, and those espoused by the Statue of Liberty and what lay written upon her. For it has ALWAYS been our truest strength, one shared by almost nowhere else on the planet. It was why we were #1, and every time it begins to ebb we find the same result awaiting us.

America prides itself as the land of the free, of a land where citizens are granted inalienable rights that will be stricken down by NO man. We are modern day Rome, except unlike Rome the citizenship did not allow itself to fall into the vices and vileness, instead rising to shut it down with bullet and blade. We've done it twice in this nations history, and we are more than prepared to do it for a third time if you chose to persist as you do on all fronts.

You want to talk about a day when real patriots moved a bit to one side, it was the day a nazi sympathizer murdered an American citizen with a vehicle on American soil. That was the day we decided battle lines are drawn, and we've all picked our sides. There's no going back now, not in an age where everything you've ever typed, posted, commented on, or liked is open season. If you or your side defended a nazi against Americans, even for a single sentence, then the gallows do await the traitor.

>shitskins and niggers doing winter sports
t. brainlet

But do you have 1/10th the amount of athletes?

Here, just found it: twitter.com/JosDuijvestein/status/962368563230269441

>Russians are such niggers they can't compete without cheating
>"da olympic committee be RAYCIST dey good russian boys dey dindu nuffin"
Kill yourself you Russian rapebaby

Yea 1/10th the amount of gene pool to create potential athletic superheroes. Our athletes dont get funded like yours either.

You didn’t answer my question

I see, you compete against yourselves in speed skating. Just like Norway does in cross country skiing.

who gives a fuck? the US olympians are nothing but limp dick shit skin commies anyway.

UV9fe8y (discord)

Join for anti gay stuff (new server expect changes)

Stabbings and muggings arent winter sports

yup

Veeery nice blogpost.

>we are more than prepared to do it for a third time

No, you are not. You are a nation of pampered, whiny bitches who got fat on handouts that keeps you docile. Your army fights for foreign interest and for profit of corporations. Bankers have crushed your economy, your government has rewarded them billions for their efforts and not a single bullet was fired. One million dumbasses per year crosses your borders and you are not doing shit about it. There exists such things as 'Sanctionary cities' as a monument to the unchecked shitting upon the citizenship of your country.

I can go on and on, but please, keep your infantile larping, it only stands out everytime someone fuck you in the ass and you don't do shit with 'muh guns.'