When did you realize that genociding all Russians is the only way to solve all current world problems?

When did you realize that genociding all Russians is the only way to solve all current world problems?

No you turbo fag it is not.

be proud of Russia you scumbag!

By Russians you mispronounced shitskins

t.

Come at me, bro

That's a proxy hohol

Russians do not exist.

>hohols are under my bed!!!
Typical Russian apologist, lmao. You should know that Russians are the greatest evil in the history of mankind and their physical removal is something that is key to whole human race

>dumb cremlinshill proceeds to suck putins dick
Not big surprise +15 vatoid

>chechens
Stay butthurt op
Just try to rise up again so i can watch the ruskies gas your degenerate kind

How to be a kike using proxy services, the post

The level of delusion is uncanny.
What if I told you that you can be Russian and not be a putinist?

Replace russians with israel and your on the money

>Genocide all Jews
Fixed.

The entire history of the Russian people has basically been their own government (in various configurations) holding them down and fucking them in the face forever.

I feel like Russians have been through so much shit that they're crippled by the knowledge that things can get worse. Which is true, but things CAN get better too.

You could all be fairly rich right now, you should be. You have the resources and the aptitude, you are just being held down by the looters who currently run you.
I don't want the Russians to be genocidced, I want them to overcome the criminals who have wriggled their way to power over Russia.

I have more in common with the Russians who live in the same taiga as me then I do with people of my own ancestry (English) that live on a little island. I certainly do not want to see them wiped out.

All Russians that aren't putinists, such as myself (I support Navalny) know that they are sore in the eye of the world. We should be genocided, if not - become slaves to our western masters.

There is no future without Russia.

why this may seem the case for a russian, russia is insignificant in the greater scheme of things.

Cool story Ivan.
Russia is to irrelevant to be a sore eye.

now you're just being a retard you can be against putin but wanting to be controlled by the west is pants on head retardation and you've just shown yourself to be a troll

Dont you have evidence to destroy Hillary? Stop posting here and get to work.

The drawer of that has some slick 40k art too.

>literally a terrorist state
>irrelevant
Relevant enough to be genocided
Being slaves of the west is the only option but the genocide

That's not how you spell Americans

>When did you realize that genociding all Russians
>Russians

no just the communists