Look at dis dude

Look at dis dude

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/2011censusanalysisethnicityandreligionofthenonukbornpopulationinenglandandwales/2015-06-18
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*BREATHES IN*

>as of 2011

Source?

The census is done every 10 years.

The census you posted the fucking idiot. Christ. Did you go to fucking school?

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census

Let me make it even easier for you.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11

Even have some 2015/2016 statistics from the European Union.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

Also the source is in the left hand corner of the image.

OH NONONONO

Holy fuck I just looked my town up and it's only 83% white british
wtf

Kill the anglos, Britain is for the Britons

This.
Same for France, Sweden and any other "cucked" country.
The countrysides are still mostly white and based.
Just move out of the city and wait for it to blow over. There will be at some point some crisis which will hit mostly cities. Leftists, negroes, degenerates mostly dwell in cities so they will die or run away, while conservative country people will carry on.

When Black Death came, countrysides and countries with strong borders like Poland were spared from the plague.

Stop ignoring reality you retard.

Please end this ride.

is "white other" poles?

I agree with you that people spend so much time believing Sup Forums memes and comparing European nations to North America that they expect England, France and Sweden to all be 40% white, when even Germany doesn't fall below 75% based on migration statistics, but...

>Just move out of the city and wait for it to blow over.
The situation is only going to get worse.

>tfw you see a black guy in your beautiful north west village for the first time in 24 years of living there

Here's the timeline of the plague.

>When Black Death came, countrysides and countries with strong borders like Poland were spared from the plague.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Shitholes like poland were spared because you has no cities to speak of, the black plague only spread to urban cores which you polski's didn't have. Bwhahaha you think strong borders protect you from a virus?

ebin

>stop ignoring reality
>by posting data from the 2011 census
You're a smart one aren't you, you utter fucking mongoloid?

we need this to happen to africa and the middle east

Needs to happen to white people. And it will :)

No, Poland had one of best periods then. Read up on Casimir the Great.

Of course there were cities you phillistine. Reading doesn't hurt.

>During Kazimierz's reign, the Black Death, a pandemic infection, swept across Europe, killing millions. But Poland established quarantines at its borders, and the plague skirted Poland almost entirely.

indian/arab/nigger living in canada detected

>Leicester
>45% face

And to think that my parents want me to apply there for uni, kek

Poles, Irish and anyone who is from Europe.

Seeing as you're doing "British" stats do you have any for Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland instead of just England?

It's 25% muzzie, a fucking shithole.

interesting you guys are doing a whole lot better than us stay strong

>Le 44% percent face

>Scotland: 4,863,000 (91.8%)
>Wales: 2,855,450 (93.2%)

Northern Ireland is hard to calculate. Truth be told, it'd probably show as 40%-50% white "British" since the term "British" is, controversial, to say the least there.

It's close to 100% white though.

Honestly, I don't mean this to be provocative what so ever, but people spend so much time believing Sup Forums memes that they expect Europe demographically to hold the same as North America does, but for historical reasons that simply can't be true.

I don't know what your definition of "doing better" is but demographically you can't compare Europe to a continent which wasn't discovered until the 16th century.

Everyone knows it as well — even my normie friends express that they take issue with it, which is a very slight whitepill, I guess

POO'D

>34%

you guys are still majority white that is what i meant

I was hoping more for a city by city breakdown like in the OP but thanks anyway.

We are done. Time to leave.

Yeah I understand that, just commenting on the state of outer/pol/ all together.

Ah, my bad lad. Here you go.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/2011censusanalysisethnicityandreligionofthenonukbornpopulationinenglandandwales/2015-06-18

Here's a quick extract from Wiki.

>According to the 2011 Census results, White British people make up the largest percentage of the population in rural areas, such as Allerdale (99.4%) and Copeland (99.3%) in Cumbria, Ryedale (99.4%) in North Yorkshire, North Norfolk (99.2%) and North Devon (99%). Cities across the UK regions with high White British populations include Swansea, Wales (91.5%), Plymouth (92.2%), Darlington, England (93.7%), Belfast (96.4% - NI classification "white"),[13] Norwich, England (84.7%), Chelmsford, England (90.0%) and Lichfield, England (94.6%). Within London, Havering (83.3%) has the highest White British percentage, followed by Bromley (77.4%), Bexley (77.3%) and Richmond upon Thames (71.4%).[1]

You can find Scotland, Wales and NI in there too.

>34%
jesus christ mate

>As at 2011 London contains by far the lowest percentage of English and other White British people of all the UK regions, where they make up less than half of the population in 24 of the 32 boroughs, including Newham (16.7%), Brent (18.0%), Ealing (30.4%), Harrow (30.9%), Tower Hamlets (31.2%), Westminster (35.2%) and Hackney (36.2%). The city with the lowest White British population as a percentage is Leicester (45.1%). The Unitary Authority with the lowest White British percentage is Slough (34.5%), followed by Luton (44.6%).[1]

was he on a bike?

Is that a bugchaser map or some shit?

>70% white
wow, so good... NOT

>Britain being 60% British in the near future is not alarming and doesn't give pause at all

86%.

>almost half of the births are non-Brits
May Allah bless your soul Bongistan. R.I.P. in peace UK

Fucking answer me I want to know what this is.

London looks like a black hole about to absorb the entire UK

What are the ethnic demographics in the 20-35 age range?

Le 60% face.

>What are the ethnic demographics in the 20-35 age range?

>bout 64% percent of the White British classification are between the ages of 16 and 64 while about 19% percent are under 16 and 19% percent are over 64. All other census classifications have a higher percentage of their population under 16 and a lower percentage over 64. Of those aged 65 or over, White British are 41% percent male and 59% percent female, making them have the lowest percent male population among all census classifications defined as "ethnic" in the census.[12]

Sorry Pajeet, it's far more likely that any nascent epidemic will kill half a billion Indians living in poverty and squalor before it'll kill significant numbers of Westerners

A comparison:

Red -> More than 74% white
Dark Orange -> between 50% and 74%
Light Orange -> Between 33% and 50%
Yellow -> Between 10% and 33%
Grey -> Less than 10%

England
Grey ->

The United States

Brazil

That means your next generation will be only 70% white. That is awfull! Hope Scotland has many births...

It won't. Womyn don't want kids. They want to whore around. Beta males don't want the responsibility.

Be very careful with censuses from the American continent.

This is the definition of a "white person" in America:
>*Sub-Saharan African entries are classified as Black or African American with the exception
of Sudanese and Cape Verdean because of their complex, historical heritage. North
African entries are classified as White, as OMB defines White as a person having origins
in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Source: census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf

And Brazil include those from the Levant as "white."

That's why it's best to go off "White British" or an ethnicity and a nationality. I don't want Poles either.

Is this why Poland is such a shit hole now? Or was it so shit that the black death wouldn't even touch it.

the problem with america is that they don't attract euros like they did in the previous decade. Unlike uk which is in europe so they receive many euro migrants at least before brexit. Migration to uk or germany is like a short travel for all euros while america looks a bit far, that's why on the opposite spics prefer to hop us borders and not european (excluding spain).

then why the fuck did it spread through all of Scandinavia?

>brit calls the 99.9% homogenous country a shithole in a thread that shows that great Britain is literally replacing its citizens with people from shitholes which will eventually result in the UK being a shithole itself soon
Can't make this shit up

My only experience of Polish people is them teaming up in their god awful Polish centers with the Czech gypos to take a shit on the White English population. Quite frankly, if Poles in Poland are anything like their counterparts in England, I can't see how it could be considered anything less than a shithole.

Honestly, the UK has the benefit of having widespread English diaspora abroad which should be used to our benefit without importing entirely different people of any nationality or ethnicity.

>anything less
anything more*

I know from experience that poles, Hungarians and other eastern European people behave different in other countries than at home because I'm in Poland fairly often and the poles there are not the same
The same goes for brits though as well who are a nightmare in other countries

You really think these countries had significant North African migration?
And here's a non white brazilian from the levant
Don't fall for the circle jerk

Enough to alter demographics. Yes. The definition of "white" in Western and Northern Europe is "of European origin", not "the original peoples of Middle East and the North Africa." Those aren't whites.

I expected that. I've had my fair share of middle or upper class Pakistanis on Sup Forums disapprove of Pakistani immigrants to England and that's a country where over half of the population is inbred via second and first cousin marriage.

Yes, I know.

Also in Brazil the people of Levante are mostly white (their current president is mostly lebanese) and they were originally Christians from the beggining.

The major problem is that most low life browns happen to think they are white if they are like 75% or more white.

But... we have to find something to compare, haven't we?

The countryside has much SMALLER towns,smaller density and less population on average than urban places.
Greater London easily has more people than 1/4 of entire countryside.

>be from Liverpool
>be >90% according to some studies

Feels good man

Still disapointingly low. Whites should stay at the very least 99% of the population of an european nation, while 1% could consist of non-jewish business owners etc.

>Tfw Lancashire
>Tfw Farmers son

Anyone that come up here would be chased off I assure you, if anything by the cows.

>70%
JUST

Wait, so does that mean Sudanese are classified as White? Fucking lol.

This, but also for the White rose.

70% very soon though, even if we stopped all immigration. Mate, we're fucked.

alright kidda, I'm in kenny.
there's still some weirdly invaded areas, I've seen them change even in the space of a year. usually some foreign cafe/shop, then they get the foreign solicitors set up so they can help import more people...
based cows

YORKISTS GET OUT

NUKE