Italy/pol/ Non-European people BTFO [Leftists on Suicide Watch]

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Partito Democratico [Globalists] fears massive loss of votes (Eng Translate)
archive.is/CSwPW

Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Pamela didnt died of overdose, she was raped and then killed by 3 boat "refugees" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/Utid6

Salvini (Lega):
"The day we find out how Pamela died, leftists talk about racism.
As Italian I'm ashamed about antifa rally in Macerata." (Eng Translate)
archive.is/ke6q5

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/NpRhp

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/vl7ya

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Other urls found in this thread:

termometropolitico.it/1288417_sondaggi-politici-noto-2.html
scrapsfromtheloft.com/2017/09/11/rage-and-pride-oriana-fallaci/
tuttitalia.it/elezioni-italiane/elezioni-comunali-2018/
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/accoglienza-negli-hotel-lusso-vita-dei-migranti-4-stelle-1493809.html
bufale.net/home/acchiappalike-precisazioni-figura-ci-facciamo-francia-spagna-ce-li-lasciano-tutti-pagatori-delle-nostre-pensioni/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

Non-European BTFO poll in Italian:
termometropolitico.it/1288417_sondaggi-politici-noto-2.html

Luca Traini = cuck mangina.

>- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

So Germans cucks, even in Italy?

Sup Forums ITA/pol/ poll:

Should we gas all the people in Napoli?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO

Yes.

Dunno, watch by yourself

I prefere to gas you and your jew divide and conquer friends.

vote Lega

South Tyrol germans always voted leftwing
I don't get if they vote left because more gibs from the state and muh autonomy or they are just cucks

Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega
>Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega Vota Lega

Friendly reminder that leaving the Euro would be a suicide

I don't understand. Separatist party votes for greater integration!?

>(You)

renzi premier checkem

>he enjoys larping as a fashy boy invoking fascism and death to niggers but is not aware that once the niggers will be gone then the rest of the country will target napoletani and terroni

Friendly reminder: you can't change reality tu suit your delusions.

Probably both

The only suicide was joing the eurozone, actually

No, fuck off kike.

Go back to Sup Forums with you faggots friend. Your raids are pathetic.

We'll free him from jail once things are turned around.

Thanks for your advice, (((professor)))

>Even the fucking commie regions didn't vote as bad for that referendum as the g*rmans
Why are g*rmans such a cancer upon Europe?

>a leaf talking about things that doesn't have anything to do with him

Every sane person with a pinch of love for their motherland wouldn't allow something like Napoli to happen

it would be a rebirth,in fact.

required reading

scrapsfromtheloft.com/2017/09/11/rage-and-pride-oriana-fallaci/

Remember to filter Sup Forums shills.

those are austroungarians tho

>rebirth
nice one weaboo

>weaboo
shut up Tajani

>Separatist party votes for greater integration!?
separated articles of Constitution + international treaty with Austria + consequent constitutional status for the Provincial statute protects their autonomy forever, they don't care about their neighbors, they got their language quotas for public institutions plenty of gibs and don't care about anything else

I've read an article were Tajani say to vote for PD instead of extremist parties like Lega.

>mangiare no buono
>subhuman apes in charge of judging good food

UV9fe8y (discord)

Join for anti gay stuff (new server expect changes)

non si capisce molto
questa potrebbe non ironicamente far abboccare parecchi, specialmente col wifi lento

that's actually so sad...

>Be nigger
>Enter illegally by boat in Italy
>"mangiare no buono"
this literally means war

>per naveed
what the fuck does that means?

austrians seem the same as g*rmans to me

>apes complaining about slow wifi
I bet those subhuman niggers didn't even know what wifi was until they came to Italy.

This year there will be plenty of regional elections, go inform yourself even if you don't vote at the same time as the national elections
4 March
>Lombardia
>Lazio
Somewhere in spring
>Molise
>Friuli Venezia Giulia
Later this year, prolly during the Fall
>Basilicata
>Valle d'Aosta
>Trentino Alto Adige
Most of these region's actual status is: C U C K E D, so go out and vote
if you leave near big town that votes as well, contrib00t to campaign of right wing candidate, list of cities going to vote this year is here
tuttitalia.it/elezioni-italiane/elezioni-comunali-2018/

>siamo stanci per nave
In fact that faggots Goyimtiloni and Minniti are taking them here in comfy planes.

my guess is: "per nave" (for boat)

I'm 90% sure those are blackface italians

austroungarians are less smart but much more evil
i hope you are being ironic about wifi, sorry but it's hard to tell

regasrding Lombardia and Lazio.
i'm sure Lega will win in Lomardia,while Lazio is a mess...

look closer

look better at their faces lol

Good morning.

i know, that's why i said it could bait many

Dont know about Lombardia but Lazio seems in the hands of center left (Zingaretti)

I know right?

Ah I see now I fell for it hard. Pretty fucking sad that it might as well have been real.

I want to hug an amerimutt and tell him he's cute and white!

>luca traini

Fucking top kek. This guy is such a fucking retard, let me explain to you. Not only this bald wigger managed to kill literally zero nigger, he brought shame to everyone who hates niggers in a non-violent manner, and on top of that, all the niggers he injured will most likely get compensations and citizenship.

Niggers like him should just disappear, it's because of people like him that moderate racists like myself are seen in a bad light. Street shooting is typical nigger behaviour, leave violence and street shootings to niggers, we can get rid of the niggers without resorting to violence.

Also, let me bring your attention to another matter, he said he wanted to target drug dealers but he shot random niggers in the street who might not have been dealers at all, on top of that, the vast majority of customers of these nigger dealers are ITALIANS like me, and guess what, Italians are part of the problem because without DEMAND there would be no offer, and no offer means no drug dealing niggers. I think Italians who use hard drugs are just as guilty as the niggers dealing those drugs, that's why I would rather see light shit like cannabis be legalized, I wouldn't use it just like I don't use alcohol or tobacco, but legalizing cannabis would definitely put a lot of mafia-backed drug dealing niggers out of a job.

It's aferternoon here mutt

Explain to me
Why is M5S so popular?
How do they have so much of the vote? I understand not agreeing with globalists, but neither the nationalists?? What do they want?

They did complain about slow wifi lol, the guys in the pic make fun of that

Short answer: bluepilled boomers

cheers, it was actually pretty well done
if the guy under the wifi cartel had done better makeup it would have been believable

Awwww how sweet.

It is morning in the only country that matters.

>Italian food is no good

Clearly these things are non human.

>oy vey goy don't defend your country
>just let niggers do whatever they want or you might happen to hurt some commies feelings

You can't buy drugs from an Italian? Stupid.

people are frustrated, those guys give them a valve to unleash some rage
have you ever eaten at a mensa scolastica tho

Because it was born as the contrarian/protest party, and they choose to don't make any coalition

/ita/ is laughing at us again

muh honesty is more important than knowing how to make laws and sheit
muh gib a check to every citizen
muh no to great infrastructural works like railroads and highways
muh Internet is a basic human right
muh localism
muh with localism and internet everyone will work from home
and so on

>mensa scolastica

These are 4 star hotels user. These apes are treated way betterr than Italian kids in public schools.
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/accoglienza-negli-hotel-lusso-vita-dei-migranti-4-stelle-1493809.html

>have you ever eaten at a mensa scolastica tho
bruh
I've been to Italian restaurants that had just given up cooking good shit because the nordics couldn't tell teh difference anyway, if they cook italian mensa tier Belgians still go "uma delicia" and sheit

Do your thing, Itally.

>bang bang muhfugga imma defend muh turf

I say leave that shit to niggers. There are ways to get rid of the mud horde without having to shoot them in the street like we're a south american cartel.

That being said, by doing street shootings you risk injuring innocents, white innocents too.

This negroid, violent mentality many racists have is why the vast majority of people hates niggers but doesn't want to be associated with them, therefore voting parties who don't do shit to safeguard italians.

They don't want to be associated with scum who does street shootings.

do you even know the kind of people that hide there? even the person with the weakest and frailest ego wouldnt be shaked by being laughed at from such "people"

>that pic
kek
nobody cares fag, and you have to go back
100%true

They want to eat some human meat.

Because every italian party is corrupted so people see M5S as a last chance to subvert traditional parties, since they all failed them

who the fuck cares?

mensa sucks for us because we're used to mom's spaghet but WE PAY FOR IT and "a caval donato"...especially if you're a nig claiming that you're running away from hunger and war

>i froci del filo di contenimento

Faggot who do you think supplies the drugs to dealers? I don't even know for sure but I assume it's the mafia, which gets the materia prima from niggers in third world shitholes.

So, by buying drugs either by niggers or by italian dealers, you're still financing the mafia, and by extension the niggers who produce the drugs.

I know legalizing cannabis won't solve the problem because degenerate trash will keep buying harder stuff, but by legalizing at least the lighter stuff, that would cut off a big part of the profits for mafia & nigger co.

>int

the implication was that all italian food is good, which is false, not saying about the specific food those apes ate
seen food with mold on it in my university mensa
obviously, read above for what i meant
as long as they pay

Alessandro Meluzzi is fucking based

It's not about having to kill niggers in the streets, it's what they deserve. They rape, steal and kill and then when someone takes revenge that is when you start complaining? Fuck off. This non violence passive cuck mentality is exactly why Western Europe is in the situation it is today.

isn't Meluzzi also the head of the Orthodox Curch in Italy or something similar?

When race war happens in Italy, how does one tell difference between actual Italian and muslim refugee?

as another user said, some of them are in 4-star hotels, and even if some has MOLD well...EAT IT DOWN AND CALL IT GORGONZOLA MOTHERFUCKER, ITS FREE FUCKING FOOD, AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT LEARN TO HAVE LESS KIDS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EAT YOU DISGUSTING APE

holy shiet!

All those words and I still don't see why Italy needs to have dirtniggers in it.

Yes.

that's like asking how right wingers japanese recognize the gook chinese and taiwanese immigrants

Why do you have to resort to nigger-tier violence when the same thing can be accomplished with diplomacy and organized, civil action? Baseless violence and cartel style street executions solve nothing. It would be much easier to get an organized plan involving the military to empty the refugee camps and force them to get the fuck out. The military could also be involved to block incoming rapefugee ships and send them back.

Sorry but you are a nigger too.

You make them strip. Same as always.

no need to caps lock
i ate the mold and threw up later btw

è una fake news

>In seguito, la foto è stata utilizzata da diverse altre testate che si riferiscono però ad altri casi: come quello della protesta nella caserma di Montello a Milano (NewNotizie), o di quella a Camparada (Monza) riportata a Seregno Tv, che la definisce una foto di repertorio. Nel caso di Popolo italiano, la foto è stata utilizzata come al solito senza fonte e senza contesto, con una metodologia ormai nota e riconosciuta per chi fa dell’odio verso i migranti il proprio cavallo di battaglia.

Noi non neghiamo mai i fatti, però restituire il contesto di una foto spesso e volentieri fa la differenza. Utilizzare una foto decontestualizzata per ottenere like facili e aumentare una polemica sterile perché basata essenzialmente sul nulla (mancando per l’appunto un contesto di riferimento) non è corretto né sul piano etico né sul piano di una corretta informazione, soprattutto quando la si utilizza in riferimento ad un altro tipo di polemica che questi giorni è molto calda.

FACT STATUS: CHECKED

bufale.net/home/acchiappalike-precisazioni-figura-ci-facciamo-francia-spagna-ce-li-lasciano-tutti-pagatori-delle-nostre-pensioni/

>same joke in every thread

t. 10% muslim population vs 2.4% of Italy
WEW
E
W