Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVJOqnAp8a4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasuki
youtube.com/watch?v=OXW9nKAkXkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arunachala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kailash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saged for shit-useless thread

can you translate what he wrote? is it a guide on how to properly store your poo? the secret of your teachings?

I'll bite whos the holyman

Happy Maha Shivratri

fuck niggers

Mudshits and dalits get the rope.

youtu.be/pVJOqnAp8a4

POO

Say that to my pashupatastra

I like his snake. What is his name?

>say that to my pashupatastra
kek.

The snake's name? Vasuki
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasuki

hara hara mahaadeva, hail hail great god

but I think it should be hare?

snek

>the god
Shiva

>the snake
Vasuki. Shiva drank the poison from the world snake/snake king when the ocean was churning, which made his throat blue and created amrita/ambrosia, which blessed the gods with immortality, knowledge, and divine powers.

He has a bull too, named nandi. We refrain from eating beef out of respect for nandi.

Paul Bunyan is America's Shiva

No it's pronounced "har har mahadev", whereas hare has the "e" phonoetic letter attached and is used for krishna and rama. I think the words still mean the same thing.

yeah I can read it I've just never heard "har har" before, only "hare" as in "hare raama"

I never thought about it like that but I knew there was a reason I loved Paul Bunyan books in kindergarten.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXW9nKAkXkI

How do you know how to read devanagiri?

I love Jagjit Singh, very nice one

I studied Sanskrit for several years. Mostly having to do with Buddhism but also really love the Hindu books. My fantasy is to read all of the Mahabhasya in Sanskrit when I retire

Stop speaking Arabic you filthy Paki

Supreme God Shiva.

no it is done out of respect for kamdhenu

Nifty; you should visit the old temple sites if you can. There is a connection of place through time that you can't appreciate unless you are physically present.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arunachala
This one is easy if you speak sanskrit; you can just charter a bus from chennai or hyderabad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kailash
This one is hard but there was a mountain post that offered donkey tours from the Tibetan side but I was only able to be there because I was on a student visa as a study abroad student in China and we weren't allowed to take pictures anywhere in Tibet.

That doesn't make sense nobody eats beef from female cows; you eat beef from heifers which are castrated male cows.
t. Texan