i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 13
>Pro-opp sources; ISIS surrenders their last Idlib positions, over 300 members surrendered at Khuwayn after 2 month battle
>Various reports of Russian PMC death toll from US airstrike in Dez last week vary from 10 to 200
>S. Afrin; Turkish AF carries out several airstrikes in Jandaris, destroy vehicle storage building containing numerous YPG vehicles
>Russia tipped off that al-Nusra has brought more than 20 containers with chlorine to a village in Idlib
>Erdogan calls on US to ‘stop this theater with Daesh’ in Syria, claims financial support to YPG will affect Ankara's decisions
>Tiger Forces have been given official orders to redeploy to East Ghouta
>YPG militia commander urges Damascus to “immediately send in reinforcements to the border region with Turkey.”
>Israeli minister warns Assad against allowing Iran to cross ‘red lines’
>Video evidence emerges showing the US coalition using ex IS fighters and rebels to fill ranks of DeZ Military Council
>NATO backs US call for larger training mission in Iraq, could assist in "reconstruction"
>Afghanistan holds conference with neighboring countries including Pakistan to plot course against terror in region

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/963419856019304448
almasdarnews.com/article/residents-rebels-jihadist-held-northern-homs-demand-reconciliation-government/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963426813325160450
almasdarnews.com/article/sorry-turkey-us-will-continue-train-local-kurdish-forces-syria/
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/963427670150303744
twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/963357609347702784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon

Death to kh*menei, of course!

First for fuck Plato

UND DAS HEIST

Eric the Viking

>not accepting that Plato's work were actually good.

It's almost like you haven't read any of them.

Read "Symposium" fag. His though he support are clearly Socrates, and his influence.

LEGEND
blue circle: what did he mean by this?
red circle: holy shit look at this guy. For real he should get a statue, I don't care what he did, that's the most intense thing I've ever seen.
green circle: this guy is definitely from Birmingham.
yellow circle: look at this dood.

Can someone PLEASE post that pic of a kurd who says 'hi bitch' on twitter and gets killed in the next pic??

Shut up nerd

لا إله إلا الله والله قد استنتج أن العلمانية العربية سوف تهيمن على الشرق الأوسط

I'm the only one that thinks Erdogan is relocating ISIS in Europe and will send weapons to them? He threatened Netherlands saying that they have 200k soldiers but 400k Turks, but it has no sense if the Turks have no force multiplier (weapons).
There are already Turk islamist militias in Germany (often disguised as "bikers"), Sweden, well, we know... I think that his endgame is the same of ISIS, starting the religion war in Europe trying to be the leader of it

t.

>#AfrinOp: #OliveBranch forces reached outskirts of strategic town of #Jindires. 100s of #TSK troops specialized in urban warfare reached #Afrin region few hours ago.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/963419856019304448

these are rookie gains, pump those kilometers up, put some men into it.

>Residents, rebels in jihadist-held northern Homs demand reconciliation with government
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:15 P.M.) – Just 24 hours after the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) started their norther Homs offensive, residents and rebel fighters loyal to the Free Syrian Army (FSA) took to the streets to demand the jihadists accept reconciliation with the government.

The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham had killed one member of the reconciliation delegation, prompting many civilians and rebels to take to the streets to protest the blockage of reconciliation in northern Homs.

Russians have given the jihadist rebels 48 hours to reconcile with the government or else, the government’s offensive will continue until they are kicked out of the northern countryside of the Homs Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/residents-rebels-jihadist-held-northern-homs-demand-reconciliation-government/

>video in link

TIGERS ACTION ON WORST GHOUTA WHEN?

bump

bump

bump

>Love is born into every heart.
Get off my philosophcal forum plato lover

>be FSA

Weeeeeew lad.
Hold your horses.
Yes, he is ambitious but he wouldn't actually turn us into a little USA, with funding terrorist prox-
>ISIS
>FSA
>mfw

To be fair, the entire tradition of western philosophy can be traced back to Plato

>soycuck

I'M HWITE!

As Military Source confirmed to Me before

Where is the American?

>insulting someone as a fag
>telling him to read symposion

:DDDDD

>Where is the American?
He's still sleeping, he's a NEET

Why?

xaxaaxxaxaxa thats a good fucking meme

Iran might have gone overboard with the aluminium foil this time around

>he has fallen to the kike lies
wew

i'm not saying faggotry is a good thing

I'm not saying that either, nigger

Alright retards. You have me. Why is Plato a cuck? I though he was a great contributor to evolving philosophical thought.

Can anyone write interesting criticism or point me in direction of criticims of him. I am now interested really.

then what are you saying, papadoupolos?

I'm not saying Plato is bad. I love him, he's my favorite philosopher, but symposion is hella gay.

>i..it was real on my platonic realm!
>all these things I made up confirm it!

I blame Plato for everything wrong with philosophy

>symposion is hella gay.

Oh it is. At least third of the subject is fucking fagotry, second third is uninteresting shit and last third is actual interesting Socrates speech.

I'm not disagreeing with you, mate.

read again, damn. you think you read a translation, but it's fucking not. Most of it is misinterpreted. love as you read is not actual love you think, etc. It's a mess.

>arguing with soyboys

:-DD

>the only thing about symposium is the part not written by Plato

Cant make this shit up

>Most of it is misinterpreted
What is the correct interpretation yannis?

FUCKS SAKE

SOMEONE POST IT NOWWWWWWW

He is talking about not differentiating "agape" (the love towards the friend or a relative) and eros (the I WANT TO TOUCH YOU WITH MY PENIS ""love"") in english language

>Most of it is misinterpreted. love as you read is not actual love you think, etc. It's a mess.

It is fucking blurry mess. The parts where he writes about manly love and the part where he writes about harmony of existence and everlasting actual actualize infinite never changing being and Eros mythologies using same fucking word with so many meaning can lead to misinterpretations.

I wouldn't know that well, either. not erotic, its bro love. When they talk about the young ones, it's because they are old, and they remember the old times they were young, they admire the young ones for being fit etc and remember themselves. Not because he wants to fuck the boi. goddamn.

BUT eros is not always sexual love.

Iranians vs Nuclear Lizards

>it's because they are old, and they remember the old times they were young, they admire the young ones for being fit etc and remember themselves. Not because he wants to fuck the boi. goddamn.

That sound like a fucking denial and rationalization. Nothing else.

>Svhoppenhauer isn't my favorite philosopher.
T. Platonic

>#Syria #Damascus #Tiger_Forces Soldier :
Eastern Ghouta you will wish you put your rockets up the asses of your women instead of striking Damascus with them.
The Tiger is coming
And what is coming is greater
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963426813325160450

You know fucking greek, faggot? WE don't even know the meaning of their words that well either, let alone some foreign faggots that think they are translating. Plus, many have been altered, either by romans or church.

which american even, i can never tell
anyways everyone here had been bitching about ghouta for a while, constantly

>Thomas Aquinas isn't my favorite philosopher.
T.Heretic

>US will continue to train local Kurdish forces in Syria
The United States will continue to train local security forces in Syria and maintain a military presence in the country as long as required to defeat Daesh, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Tuesday.

“The United States will maintain a conditions-based and ISIS-focused military presence in Syria. As part of that presence, we will continue to train local security forces in Syria,” Tillerson said.

In northern Syria, Turkey is fighting to dismantle the armed Kurdish presence along the border, heightening tensions between Ankara and Washington, which has supported the groups now being attacked by its fellow member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

“We are keenly aware of the legitimate security concerns of Turkey, our coalition partner and NATO ally,” Tillerson said. “We will continue to be completely transparent with Turkey about our efforts in Syria to defeat ISIS [Daesh], and we stand by our NATO ally in its counterterrorism efforts.”

Tillerson announcement comes after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called on the US earlier in the day to “stop this theater with Daesh in Syria,” adding that a decision by the US to continue to fund the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia would affect Turkey’s decisions.

The situation in the region escalated earlier this year, after US Col. Thomas Veale said that the US-led coalition had been training the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to create a 30,000-strong force to maintain security along Syria’s borders.

Following the revelation, Turkey launched an operation dubbed “Olive Branch” in Syria’s Kurds-dominated Afrin. The operation is carried out against Kurdish SDF-affiliated People’s Protection Units (YPG), which Ankara believes have links to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), designated as a terrorist organization in Turkey.

>cont

He's like Plato but not gay.

Ebin is it you?

He's talking about Ebin

>i am so mad about literally everything and I have a such massive superiority complex that my entire literature is basically a huge chaptered rant
>german

it fits

On Daesh Influence in Afghanistan and West Africa

Speaking further, the US top foreign affairs diplomat said that the US-led coalition must redouble its efforts as the terror group attempts to evolve into an insurgency that threatens Afghanistan, West Africa, the Philippines and other countries.

“As ISIS [Daesh] continues to evolve, so must the coalition. ISIS is attempting to morph into an insurgency in places like Afghanistan, the Philippines, Libya, West Africa, and others, and is trying to carve our and secure safe havens,” Tillerson said.

Tillerson continued by saying that the United States wanted quick implementation and enforcement of UN Security Council Resolution 2396 to help fight threats posed by foreign terrorist fighters in the next phase of the battle against Daesh.

The resolution, adopted unanimously by the Security Council in 2017, calls on UN member states to step up coordinated efforts to prevent the travel, recruitment and financing of foreign terrorist fighters.

Tillerson delivered his speech at the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS Ministerial that was held in Kuwait city earlier on Tuesday.

Joint Communique

Upon finishing the meeting, the minister adopted a joined statement, in which the top officials assured that the coalition would continue fighting Daesh in Iraq and Syria until it achieves an enduring defeat of the terrorist group.

“Enduring defeat will come when ISIS/Daesh no longer has safe havens from which to operate; when it no longer poses a threat to our homelands; and when it can no longer convey its ideology of hate globally,” the statement said.

>cont

>Greeks cannot understand what its like to be superior
Shocker

The coalition said it must remain focused on the situation in both Iraq and Syria to secure gains, but also adapt in order to deal with the terror group’s “global ambitions.”

The statement said the coalition would use a whole-of-government approach to interrupt Daesh networks, branches and affiliates, as well as deny fighters the freedom of movement around the world.

The coalition also underlined the need to combat the ideology put forward by Daesh by doubling efforts to deny the group the opportunity to exploit social media and the internet.
almasdarnews.com/article/sorry-turkey-us-will-continue-train-local-kurdish-forces-syria/

>Not following the teaching of Augustine of Hippo
>Not being Augustinian of the Catholic church

kys

What a crock of shit. Wonder how Turkey will take this.

>think you are superior
>but you are so superior that other people just dont get it
>be constantly assmad about them not recognizing your superiority

This is just a strain of Narcissism Hans

Y-you can be both.
Augustine for life, but Aquinas is who made me start to take my faith seriously.

>This is just a strain of Narcissism Hans
Thats what inferior people usually call it.

Jokes aside. Schoppenhauer was spot on, when it came to women.

>Unconfirmed reports: #HTS + #Rebels massively executing the captured #IS fighters in the eastern Idlib CS.
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/963427670150303744

Good.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

God willing

>Don't tech kids religion and we might have a chance
>Woman are only good for 3 things giving birth and getting fucked. Actually its just 2 things

A. Schoppenhauer

The why the fuck did Plato write last parts where Socrates called Agathon to move closer to him in order to make his exboyfriend Alcibiades?

I read it for philosophical thoughts, oh dear what I got...

wtf i love al qaeda now

>Don't tech kids reli-
D R O P P E D

in order to make his exboyfriend Alcibiades jealous?*

Schopenhauer is just the angriest blogger to exist
He is basically the equivalent of early Maddox
No worldview other than "wow everything sucks because people are not like me, here is a list of people who are not like me and why they suck, we should really just kill ourselves because life is awful nobody gets me"

based hts

>Don't tech kids religion

>and getting fucked
How would he know if he was a virgin?

noice

t. Schopenhauerses followers beliefs

plato was the arch boomercuck, he had his head in the clouds where he would suck himself off
socrates drank the hemlock because he couldn't stand plato's pretentious navelgazing faggotry
nah, i'm al kekistani, and also not a neet

literally why do they surrender

>that picture
>that name
>that flag
Who are you and what's your fucking endgame?

here but mine is in bad quality

What's new today /sg/? I seen Turkey is getting more upset at the US. and I seen more claims that US hit Russians forces today.

Any truth to this? Anything else new going on? Thank you /sg/

they tought al qaeda would employ them

>Schopenhauer

russians of /sg/: what is the role of the russian presidential administration? the Surkov office. It seems like it's the hiding in plain sight deep state of the federation.

>socrates drank the hemlock because he couldn't stand plato's pretentious navelgazing faggotry
Oh so the story he did it in order to defend his belief and philosophy was bullshit?

Nice work you did there Plato you fucking retard, he probably made Athenians weary of Socrates in the first place.

>Implying they won't use their heads as ammo

YPG with iranian recoilless rifle mounted jeep get airstriked

twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/963357609347702784

>the ebin shitposter

Iran > every country in the world