! WARNING - THIS IS NOT A DRILL !

! WARNING - THIS IS NOT A DRILL !
Interbank loans by US commercial banks at a 40-yaar low.
Bankers are trying to purposefully crash the US economy to put pressure on President Trump. Such a drop is not result of coincidence or circumstance, it was planned.
The mass media and the FED are silent, suggesting Deep State involvement.

It's all well-explained in this article:
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2052-something-very-serious-is-happening-with-banks-they-ve-almost-stopped-lending-to-each-other

>inb4 they're borrowing from FED instead
They clearly don't, the numbers don't add up:
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DISCBORR
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027SBOG

Spread this message - it's serious buisness

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/federal-reserve-discount-window-3305923
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2052-something-very-serious-is-happening-with-banks-they-ve-almost-stopped-lending-to-each-other
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027SBOG
youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I originally sought out to debunk your claim that they're not borrowing from the Fed. I spent about 20min researching it and trying to understand discount window and you're actually right.

>thebalance.com/federal-reserve-discount-window-3305923

Does anyone else have a reasonable explanation as to why banks aren't loaning each other money and aren't taking loans from the Fed? I would think this would cause a liquidity crisis at some point.

>Bankers are trying to purposefully crash the US economy to put pressure on President Trump
What did you smoke to develop this level of paranoia?

NESARA is coming!
Global Currency Reset / Revaluation
WOOOOO!

SURPRISE GOY SURPRISE HAPPY BLACK WAKANDA WORLD VALENTINES DAY SURPRISE GOY SURPRISE

Unlikely, but this could show that the banks have excess funds all around and haven't a need to borrow from one another to make the reserve minimum.

More likely is that Trump has scared the shit out of them. Bankers have a special culture when it comes to making large loans even to one another. It is called an "insured transaction". Trump has made this a dangerous move. Unfortunately, the bankers do not know anything else because it has been the same for hundred of years extending back to the 1700s. I actually talked to a bank about a job as VP of a mixed internal and external job function. The questions, while well worded, indicated they were looking for insurance on transactions. It is cultural. The pay was not that high either given the location. I could say I was VP at a bulge bracket bank, but it just isn't my thing.

So would it not be a great idea to buy?

I bet you think the FED serves a valuable purpose and wasn't established specifically to centralize the banking industry into the hands of a plutocratic cabal

If its fake, then yea. You should buy now, it will eventually rise again

IDK it is kind of funny when they do shit that inevitably leads to economic downturn and then freak out and an hero with the ethernet cables of their office building. Like what the fuck, guys?

Isn't trump universally hated to the point that my own government made public statements on the election warning about him. They never ever EVER comment on other countries' elections

Neat.

Buy what?! Do you have any clue what this is about?

>Does anyone else have a reasonable explanation as to why banks aren't loaning each other money and aren't taking loans from the Fed? I would think this would cause a liquidity crisis at some point.
What if this is exactly what they want? They could then blame it on Trump, or whoever else they want.

>the banks have excess funds all around and haven't a need to borrow from one another to make the reserve minimum.
They suddenly developed so much excess funds to afford an 81% drop of inter-bank loans in ONE WEEK?
Sorry but I call bullshit.

The lack of interbank loans could indicate mistrust between banks, if they believe each other to be unable to pay back the loan.

Well the trading floor has been open for half an hour and the DOW has already lost 118 points. IDK if that means jack shit since I am a brainlet NEET, but it is sensational as fuck.

I watched Zietgeist in college too, bud. It's time to grow up.

Gee, why could that possibly be? And because they hate him, they must have to cheat and lie to get their way, right? Try projecting a little harder.

>They suddenly developed so much excess funds to afford an 81% drop of inter-bank loans in ONE WEEK?

I called bullshit on myself too. I said it was unlikely. The only reason that would make sense for that to be the case is that Trump has called home all the "charitable foundation" money and hasn't used his EO to confiscate it yet.

>mistrust between banks
What would cause levels of mistrust not seen in 40 years, AND that within a single week?

>Does anyone else have a reasonable explanation as to why banks aren't loaning each other money and aren't taking loans from the Fed?
This actually came up about 2 days ago, and I pondered it briefly. Theories:
1. They are actually trying to initiate a crash. Thinking about this in a non tinfoil hat way is like saying that there is some greater economic policy/scheme they want to pressure the US into buying into (think quantitative easing but something, perhaps, even more sadistic like inflation hikes in anticipation of some depreciation with all the exporters coming back).
2. Normalization is happening at the bank level. In other words, as many people that are going to take out loans have done so already, and all the shit loans that could be bought/sold have reached a point where it doesn't help a bank to buy/sell their current lot of loans.

We all know how this works. Fed loans to US banks. US banks loan to smaller banks, and so on down the road to "Mom and Pop Bank down the street". It might actually be that there's a correction of that system happening where buying/selling loans isn't the next flavor of the month.

I think banks are waiting for a fed hike to encourage folks to invest in Savings accounts like Money Market or Certificates of Deposit. If that's the case, it's actually a good thing for people that have a stash of cash sitting around, waiting for a certain/solid return on investment.

Safer banking means a safer economy, actually. If banks have loaned out more than they should, the only way they can recoup is to get the higher ups to jack the interest rates, and get savings accounts plush again.

Bumping for max IQ bankfag to explain.

Crash has been a long time coming, with or without Trump. Doing this to sink Trump would be suicidal. The crash would be (will be) so bad that the political unrest is going to be insane, so much so that they'll wish they could have Trump back

I covered it here.

if you have any doubt that Hillary Clinton would not put the lifes of the entire nation at risk just to avoid a trump presidency, you are either a shill or willfully ignorant.
Try stepping out of your comfort bubble eh

This. Also, just stop blaming the fucking President. Sure he has some effect on the economy but his effect is ultimately minuscule.

>already lost 118 points
That's not indicative of anything, and it could very well stabilize by the time it's closed out.

Get a home on a fixed loan now. Interest rates are going to go up.

This the deepstate is attempting to crash our country with no survivors

>Retard Trump runs out of Obama's success to ride on.
>Economy crashes afterwards.

Wow, gravity works!

Sorry, all gains since election day are almost erased already as everyone discovers he really is just a meme president that never left campaign mode.

Yeah I figured. It already did as much a couple times last week.

that's cuz your government was feeding the CF with monies

Were trying to have a serious discussion here m8 shill in another thread pls

Interesting. How exactly has Trump scared the shit out of them/made this type of lending dangerous?

bump

Interbank loans are most likely benchmarked of of LIBOR. LIBOR will cease sometime this year as far as I understand. Banks have pushed massive LIBOR loans for the past 5 years to many companies and corporations. Something is definitely fucky with lending

If you haven't realized yet the definition of 'your country' is extremely polarized at the moment. You have two opposing teams yelling and screaming at each others with no mediator in sight. It's only gonna get worse, so what exactly is 'your country' in 2018?

bump for a decent thread once in a while

The only serious discussion you likely need is with a certified psychologist, fucking kek.

The banks know they're insolvent, they know they won't be getting their money back. Now guess where all banks hold their equity. Stocks, bonds and real estate. The bank CEOs been shorting their assets since February 2nd, they know the stocks aren't worth shit in this trash market anymore. The only reason it hadnt crashed lower is that the Fed have been anonymously buying up those stocks to prop up capitalization of private companies.

>halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2052-something-very-serious-is-happening-with-banks-they-ve-almost-stopped-lending-to-each-other
guaruntee they're doing it through new unregulated instruments. With the implementation of dodd frank it was obvious that interbank exchange would find a new medium.

I thought with fractional reserve banking the deposits on savings don't come anywhere near covering the loans anyway?

That is severely underrated

How does the Cabal keep its talking heads in line? Every single large transaction at the bank, or any financial work really, is similar. A celeb is a minor player compared to a banker when it comes to control over the culture.

There's still an America underneath all of the politics. That being said, what plays out here will determine the general direction of the globe, interesting times ahead. I can't wait til 2030

>CEOs have been shorting their assets
Source..not that I don’t believe you, I just want to see the proofs.

This is almost clever. You know Trump’s moronic flailings are starting to effect the economy, so you’re trying to get a headstart on deflecting blame. Trumps presidency is a bankers paradise. Accountability is gone, they can get away with anything. His administration has already let Wells Fargot off the hook for defrauding millions of its customers. They’re killing all the regulations put into place after the crash to prevent another, and not enforcing ones they havent killed yet. Last week they let Equifax off the hook for “doxxing” the entire country. There is no way in hell the banks want to fuck this up. They’re going to milk this golden cow For everything its got.

I have about 60k of gold and cash. Should I cash out some more?

lurk more.

Shill

WOW LADS
TOP BANTZ
GIVE THIS MAN A YOU

>I can predict the future, except not this future the futures of alternate realities that don't actually exist
HAHAHA oh wow

At one point, with all the misinformation spewed out from both sides you'll be forced to choose a side and live with it at the peak of the conflict (its only getting worse)
what scares me is the supposed good side is the one that is pushing us towards military confrontations with Russkis

>Trumps presidency is a bankers paradise.

I assure you that the bankers hate him with a passion. The low level grunts like him, but the upper level bankers hate him so much it isn't possible to express in words. I have heard nothing but constant panic from them since 2015. It only gets worse each day. The ones in the know about Dahnald keep it quiet from the lower level employees so they don't panic on the job.

>doomsdayers
after looking at your graphs, this is easily explainable by increased capital requirements of basel III.

This makes sense

>moved to unregulated instruments after Dodd Frank
basel III capital controls putting downward pressure on interbank cash demand.

No, give it to me to look after

okay what's you're name, address, driver licence number, and bank details and I'll make sure it get's to you.

>not a single person has mentioned rising interest rates

I dont know if that would cause a historic low in intra bank lending, but the fed has been slowly raising interest rates which discourages intra bank lending as it becomes costlier to borrow the money.

Thats why interest rates were lowed to 0 during the recession, it essentially let the banks float cash around for free to stave off insolvency from potential bank runs. Now that interest rates are goung back up that intra bank lending should come down as well. I dont know if that explains why we see a sudden drop off this week but its definitely a part of it.

Considering the chans are 4-8 hours ahead of everything else... I would keep watch.

It doesn't explain the sudden 80% drop over 2 days.
I just looked at the graph and the dip disappeared wtf

You Know, Basel III, fear of going to Gitmo under Trumps new EO to keep it open for domestic combatants, same difference...

Dip is still there, chart was buggy

yeah I mean there's a bit of a funny mini crash going on at the moment. I dunno though I left that game years ago. The liquidity requirements are pretty severe compared to historical standards. Like banks have to be able to operate with no cashflow for like a month now or some shit (i haven't even read basel III so i might be way off with this figure).

Why is that graph not showing [THE CURRENT YEAR]

By bankers you mean JEWS

They don't, but bankers are going to be ahead of the game if they see some sort of transition incoming.

Keep an eye on it.

>fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027SBOG
dunno man i just went to a couple of op's links. I'm not that interested in doing serious research on this because there are always doomsdayers but ultimately everything keeps on going.

one report I read said one of the big 4 in oz was lending 42 times the deposits it held or something.

100% nigger

wait, the US Dollar is dropping??

Time to go shopping!

Non Jew replaces yelled. Trump appears to not be completely sucking Israel's dick.. market starts dropping 1000s of points the same week.

Your argument is stunning. I'm blown away by how eloquently your position has been stated. You absolutely deserve to be nominated for a Nobel Prize, possibly multiple Prizes, for this quality post.

>but ultimately everything keeps on going

Have you ever stopped to question why that is the case? What if Trump changed the world we have known for 150+ years at the level at which it is constructed? Knowing this, how does he have such power in the system? What sets him apart from the Establishment? Is his AoA much higher than theirs so he can rule with an iron fist?

100% reddit

WHAT IF

What if it takes some time to collect the statistics (it does), and they don't have all the up to date statistics of everything, and they published a stat that is much lower than it should be because it still does not include all the data, and as they update the statistics, it will get higher.

I have seen it happen with other statistics and I bet it's what it's happening here.

Could the banks create their own cryto system to avoid prying regulatory eyes?
>antennae activated

Sauce

No more banks have access to the Fed Discount window than every since the Savings & Loans crisis.

Now I know where this dumb spam has been coming from, Hal Turner. Looking at loan rates is just one component, and if you zoom out you will see that higher lending is linked closet with economic crashes than lower lending.
Now, this graph is for commercial banks, so it's a good indicator of business lending activity which is easier to control for to get a pulse on capital investments into the economy. There is a confluence of changes that are effecting the graph, so I'm just going to list them:
2010: Bank Stress testing is introduced, banks must keep more cash on hand, which reduces how leveraged they can be.
2014-15, US manufacturing really starts to get hit hard as TPP starts to look more possible, capital investments in equipment drop everywhere, except the fluke of CAT which exports it's heavy construction machines.
2016: Spooks about Fed interest rate hikes makes banks look for non Fed borrowing
2017: Tax Bill passed
Businesses can take equipment depreciation in a single year, which makes cash up front purchases better than loans.
Cash repatriation amnesty means many multinationals are pouring money back into the US to use for equipment.
The Bond crisis for the 1970's-1980's era big box stores is upon us. Companies like Toy's R Us are having trouble borrowing because they have huge bond maturity payouts mixed with low sales, this is making it difficult for them to borrow from commercial banks for inventory (this is an actual negative few know about).

Your graph actually spells high economic stability, not doom Paul / Schiff.

Ron Paul , gold & bullets .

That wouldn't help them at all. Crypto would just make everything easier to audit and track, not harder.

Guessing you all are in your early 20s.
Nothing to worry about.
Market
Still up 30% since taking office

Trump hasn't changed shit. He hasn't even been as disruptive as Reagan. Ultimately, if banks can't pay back their loans and governements go bust a simple cancellation of debts will likely occur. You're looking at things too short term.

We don't need Boomer disinfo.

So what are your predictions?

>keeps on going
All will burn, check 'em.

I dunno what craft shenanigans they're up to these days, but after 2008 they had to start reporting every derivative transaction and abide by some new rules on stuff like credit default swaps. I can guarantee you the big international banks had a plan in place for circumvention before the new rules were even implemented.

I hope so brother, I'm ready to return to the land and live like a real human bean.

Jew

How is still being up 30% disinformation?

Put money in and forget about it. And put it in safe stocks like Lockheed Martin. Etc.

Stop trying to get rich off penny stocks. Stop trying to get rich quick off crypto. And stop worrying about market corrections. You sound like cnn.

A boomer could show you how to slowly build large wealth over time.
But. I'll just keep my disinformation and gains to myself.

(•;

Actually he has been very disruptive. The media control what you see. In the case of governments being unable to pay, usually this ends in war not cancellation of debts.

Bump

I'm pretty risk averse like you, but it's not bad to take risks with some of your monies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

>new unregulated instruments
like what?
pretty much everything out is regulated, cleared, and collateralized

>Zeitgeist
Actually "What has Government Done to Our Money?" by Murray Rothbard
Maybe you should try books instead of documentaries user.

user same "LIBOR" , convicted of collusion and fraud of the cabal ? thanks.