ABSOLUTELY GOD DAMN HAPPENING GET IN HERE

PRESS CONFERENCE ANY TIME
vgtv.no/live/153674/direkte-kl-15-00-pressekonferanse-om-julian-assange
CORRUPT UK JUDGE REFUSES TO WITHDRAW FAKE ARREST WARRENT
theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/13/judge-refuses-to-withdraw-julian-assange-arrest-warrant?CMP=twt_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9sfez4jZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lUovu8D54
youtube.com/watch?v=HonSodCTIBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*warrant

Not surprised. This is the UK gov we're talking about.
Have a bump.

Qanon predicted this.

youtube feed
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9sfez4jZE

The UK guberment does what it wants, if it wakes up and wants to fly a plane to Japan for sushi the UK does it. The UK is a one ma-. I mean this is the UK were talking about.

This is more embarassing than milhouse.

if they lifted the charges in Sweden, what are the charges in the UK?

Nothing will happen.

What's the point of this ?
Someone else will still void it, the judge will get fired and the state will pay him for damages.

:/

Qanon predicted youd say that

he also said your a faggot

What is his crime?

being woke

Kek

He's dead, Jim

anglo are our eternal ennemies

It's still over this absurd rape allegation.

>Assange, 46, skipped bail to enter the embassy in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden over allegations of sexual assault and rape, which he denies.

Sickening.

ABSOLUTELY CORRUPTION OF UK GOV

afaik
he was accused of raping someone in Sweden
he was asked to appear in court in the UK for it
he didn't show up, so now he has two things he is accused of doing wrong
even though the Swedes have lifted the accusation, the UK now wants him to still show up in court for not showing up in court in the first place.

tl;dr. the US got themselves a fine lapdog.

It is. And this fuck in London won't let it go.

>Though Swedish prosecutors dropped the investigation against him, he faces arrest if he leaves the building in Knightsbridge, London, for breaching his former bail conditions in the UK.

>Lawyers for the WikiLeaks founder had asked for the warrant to be withdrawn since Sweden no longer wants him extradited, but the judge rejected their request last week. Representing Assange, Mark Summers QC went on to argue that arresting him was no longer proportionate or in the public interest.

>U.S.
if normie flyover Americans were to learn the truth of what its (((government))) were engaging in, the bloodbath would be one for the ages.

bump

Can confirm, UK courts are a literal joke.

Personally witnessed hearsay and lies become "fact" once reports by certain public servants were digested and included in assessments done by psychologists etc.

They determine truth by the authority of who is claiming something, rather than evidence. And if your judge is pals with those people against you, good luck. Especially if you piss that judge off. Malpractice is rife and because of nepotism complaining just makes it all the worse.

The only recourse is mass media coverage, but good luck if you're the average Joe and you've had a gag order slapped on you.

He is not even accused of actual rape. He is accused of having sex with two women within 24 hours, without disclosing to the later, that he already had sex one time prior in the specific time frame.
This is statutory rape in sweden.

You're arguing about a dead man
Why hasn't this sunken in yet, are you all that easily fooled?
Cnigs have been fooling a lot of people and sadly it's still working

EXPECT DIVIDE & CONQUER SHILLS
THEY'RE ALREADY HERE

AND HERE

I knew the "rape" charge had to be bullshit, but I had no idea it was that retarded. Wow.

I don't believe that anymore.
When it was revealed that the NSA was listening to everything, people didn't care for shit.
Even the niggers chimp out more when one of theirs die while comiting a crime than Americans care when one of theirs is persecuted for doing what's right.
Look at the leaker for that shit. If he ever gets back in the US, Guantanamo is the best thing waiting for him. Where are the americans asking for a presidential pardon? Nowhere.
Americans are tame as fuck.

This guys interview will never stop being hilarious. Even his looks are ridiculous. Reminds me of pic related. Which, by the way, is a movie about gun running. Maybe he is feeling insecure about his brothers successes so he is trying to model himself after an even successful runner.

>Qanon predicted this.
This should replace "bump"

Infront of the embassy as we speak. Ignore the flag I use a VPN

Fucking forgot the picture. Took off VPN for proofs

JULIAN ASSANGE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE OF COMMONS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Nice. Someone said on the feed earlier that they talked to the lawyers and didn't think there would be any announcement so you might be in for a lot of nothing.

Checked.

I'm just having fun speaking to people.

What's the general mood like? What are people chatting about?

I just looked into it again.
It seems that the whole case was settled before Assange even left Sweden, and he even asked the government for permission before he left the country.
But as soon as he left, a totally unrelated prosecutor from another district puts out an international warrant that states he is "wanted for questioning".

user if you see Assange, yell out

"The fox fell for the hare"

Hmm

youtube feed outside the embassy
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lUovu8D54

A lot of people I've spoken to know a little about Assange, generally agree he needs to be released.

Well he won Trump the election, if he had released him immediately Hillary would be in jail by now, but we dodged that timeline.

This is the height of absurdity free Julian right now you limey bastards

Nice work user

other feed ended outside magistrates court, this one still going
youtube.com/watch?v=HonSodCTIBU

What is your opinion on the erudite claim that he has actually been killed and replaced?

how long are they going to keep us waiting

The madman shops at Waitrose. Probably an operation to sneak out as a van driver and hightail it to a russian embassy.

Possible. You never know what the glow in the darks are up to.

I think people are just expecting a response when there might not be one.

Checked. Or at the very least compromised. user's pic related.

I was opposite you ;)

Since its a "fake" arrest warrant we can't really say he's a wanted man anymore.....

Lies desu

Justice for Julian

You didn't happen to see a letter 56% quintessentially British teen about did you?

Which building is the embassy ?

I'm an old cunt so everyone looks young to me ;) It was fucking freezing so I pissed off a little time ago. 3 fucking hours nearly standing out there.

None of those, it's opposite I was standing by his balcony. So many fucking tourists asking what was going on - I just started making shit up to tell them.

meet up now. the young and the old unite!

Is this Antifa?

>some guy accurately called something that only had 2 possible outcomes.
HOLY FUCK. THE ODDS OF THAT MUST BE ASTRONOMICAL.

Yes. Total corrupt a use of power.
And the "rape" was not wearing a confirm.
It was consensual sex.

Update most of the reporters have started talking. Doesn't look like he will make an appearance. sad.

Oh. This is the embassy.

yeah....earlier....and closer etc

Welp all the feeds seem to have ended. Pack it in.

A deserved truth trip.

I understand from your pics why he might not feel secure doing too many balcony appearances.... It's basically at ground level, ..

because he's ded. DED

friggin brits

Yeah, bollocks to that. I *understand* whenever he does one it takes a frigging age of security planning.

Link? Cant find the specific one from the pic

And likely the embassy staff don't want the sideshow circus bullshit either.
He is a guest... If he makes himself too annoying.. Well.. (And I'm sure there are Ecuadorians who want him gone.. )

Imagine the pressure the US and UK have applied to Ecuador behinds the scenes.
Bribes and punishment, threats and inducements. Everything.

Please tell more

This breaks my heart, and coincidentally my moral compass.

I think they moved him back in recently.
There was some powder attack(?) last week and it allowed them to
start talking about the fact the only thing keeping him there is that faggot British judge.
It's very clear JA is no longer afraid of being Gitmo'd.

>This breaks my heart

They publish these humiliating stories in the regime media, so that all the little people can see what happens to them, if they start to think they have any right to protest their own ethnic cleansing.

Get him out of there Brits. This can't rest and be accepted or normal or expected authoritarianism. Do something.

Bump for justice

Normie Americans need to expect and demand respect from their government. We are on the right track, but more must be done to prevent political prosecutions, by force if necessary, see Bundy Ranch. All citizens should be training in firearm use and small unit tactics. This should be expected as a responsible member of society, self defense and defense of community. Prevent corrupt arrests from being made by threat of force. A judge must give clear enough reason for arrest to have a community surrender the suspect, not simply send agents in to grab him.
Bring back tar and feathers.

whats happening now?

>rule of law is bad
>rapy russian spy should get special treatment
fuck off, shill

SAGE

>CORRUPT UK JUDGE

Let's get the name and faces of the Judges and we can shame them.

Funny to watch the guy in the knit cap keep triggering the doors open

bump

So how about a pro Assange mob that meets him at the embassy and gets him to the airport, physically preventing police from arresting him? Not today, maybe, but in a better future. The local community is the check on arbitrary judicial power.

bump

It's Black cocked UK Judge for sure!

I predict his "very poor health" and inability to get to a medical facility is going to result in him "dying" to finally end the charade

>Jewlian Gassange shitting from the balcony
>Happening
kek

that faghetti should be removed with a hellfire missile

Bump for stellar. We're gonna be rich user

He had consensual sex with a woman that then got pressured into claimimg rape but then a year later admitted it was bullshit. Sweden have droooed all cases and say he's innocent iirc and the woman says he's innocent and that she was paid to set it all in motion. Now the government of the UK and America refuse to withdraw the arrest on sight warrant and can't come out with any real excuse as to why. We all know that they just hate that he redpilled so many during the bush era.

Dont forget the glow in the dark niggers for years tried to set up something they called "the wikileaks task force" in order to hunt down anyone involved with wikileaks and compromise their systems. Around Oct. last year there was a happening at the embassy and his key stopped working, and all of a sudden the wikileak guys set up a twitter account called WTF or... Wikileaks Task Force whose purpose it was, was to combat what they called "fake news" about the rmours of Assange being executed and wikileaks being compromised.

checked