The Shill Problem

Recently Sup Forums has been hit pretty hard by shills, posting threads such as:
And anti-shill threads have been hit pretty hard too. Seeing as the mods rarely do anything about it, how can we as a board fight against the shill menace? Please discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont reply or sage, its not that hard

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

That clearly doesn't work since people are always going to end up bumping the thread anyway. That, or other shills will bump the thread.

>having an opinion is the equivalent of being a shill

Hey, grandpa i think u need a nap

Attractive bait with red pill behind it

Idea: black peni + indisputable fact = profit?

>That clearly doesn't work since people are always going to end up bumping the thread anyway.
Its newfags who are not experienced enough to recognize shill threads
It feels like 20 anons arrive fresh off the boat from T_D every day

The issues is that most people on pol aren't fascist and don't want to be but you fuck head Nazi LARPers have created a mentality that anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is now a shill and you don't seem to see how fucking dumb that is you have made it impossible to put arguments against you because you disregard them as shill every time. You need to chill out with this Jews shit and focus on actual problems.

It's not just an opinion, you memeflag cunt. These are "opinions" used to divide and conquer, and are posted on Sup Forums CONSTANTLY, usually by users with memeflags. Such "opinions" include "X aren't white", "X are the true evil", and "White women cannot be saved". Most of these threads are in direct violation of the sticky, and should therefore be deleted immediately, but they do not get deleted.

>how can we as a board fight against the shill menace?
Counter arguments and more non-shill threads.

I suppose a tactic we could use against slide threads would be to point them out and drop redpills, but there seems to be a great lack of anons doing that sort of thing.

Take it as a compliment. They see white consciousness awakening again, and they fear they and their brown pets may lose access to our greatness. The sheer amount of effort put forth in countersignaling everything about us and what we like is amusing. But it's all for naught. There is no stopping the white race--the giant is awakened.

I think we could create some sort of general dedicated to pointing out slide threads and discussing how to combat them. Something like /ASG/ - Anti-Shill General.

I agree, but it's getting out of hand, and I fear that newcomers to the board will end up bluepilled by the constant slide threads.

Just don't reply
Report shit threads
Move on

See Furthermore, I report them but they never get taken down.

>t. shill

>recently

stormfags and russiacucks have been using divide and conquer shill tactics to promote racial and political animosity since Sup Forumss inception you pawn

What I'm saying is that the shill threads are getting out of hand at the moment, and the general consensus is that it's not the stormfags and russiacucks doing it. Shills are also trying to derail legitimate political threads. Whether idiots have done similar things in the past is irrelevant.

We need to go hard on newfags. They're the ones who reply to shill threads cluelessly, and when they do recognize a shill they call him a kike or whatever, but it's often a repeat shill thread that anyone who's been lurking for year would recognize and not bump it, so this shit is still flooding the board. Peterson threads, eceleb "what does Sup Forums think about X", negging threads, "why aren't millenials leaving home", etc. If we had mods who were legit /ourguys/ it would all be easy to take care of.

Im down. This vid is a guaranteed ANTI SHILL video..
>they do not like JONESwave
Paste this in shill threads before sage

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Absolutely.

>Muh stormcucks!

>This vid is a guaranteed ANTI SHILL video..
Jones is a kike puppet

>nazi gives me a hand
>Together :)
No, eat shit ;)

Dude alex jones is a fucking kike shill, are you joking? (((globalist))) this, (((globalist))) that, (((elite))) this, (((elite))) that, (((Cabal))) this, (((Cabal))) that.

NEVER THE FUCKING JEWS.

>A Leaf

on cue, the shills flood the anti-shill thread

Go into other boards and post sublime pol content.
Tell them the reason too. -> Our mods let us get shilled with shit content.
That way, the problem grows bigger and into a problem for origami boards or what ever, which means the mods on those boards have to act which in turn will make them angry at pol mods for not doing their job.

How about get off the internet message board and go fucking do something.

It's not irrelevant because its the exact same thing that has been done before, remember SLIDE IT/SHAREBLUE/ETC bullshit ?

you just don't like it because it doesn't match with your opinions as much now

They have keywords that they search for in post titles, "shill" is one of them. Then they flock with their
>1 post by this ID
low effort garbage.

Generals that have a clear point are a good tool for counter shilling.

The eternal jew is afraid of /sig/ self improvement general, kraut general, italy general, syria general, white general, etc.

Good point. I have been contributing quite a lot to the recent /SIG/'s.

the shills just dont get it. we qualify posters by the type of social capital they trade in, whether they have a healthy dichotomy of control, and whether they are based in agency. a shill does not have a healthy dichotomy of control because they try to tell other people what to do or what to think. a shill is not based in agency because they dont take action on their goals with their own body. instead shills use shame, approval and abuse as social capital. not only are they not based in agency, but they dont use arguments as social capital either. its easy to spot, whether its malicious or incidental, when a person does not have self awareness or self actualization.

shills do damage control such as "pol is a nazi echochamber going shill shill shill" without being aware of the fact that by talking shit they are using a lower form of social capital, which is how we identify them in the first place. they just dont fucking get it. they cannot spread an opinion or influence behavior unless they use shame and approval because thats how project mockingbird works. these interest groups are cornered by us and there is nothing they can do abouf it.

auto ban and auto deletion of copypastas (unless OP explains reason for pasta)
OP has to have one post per 50 replies or so or deletion unless OP topic is current news or a general
ban meme flags for OPs

imagine we are instructors in a dance studio. we have knowledge and experience to share with students, just like pol. one day our ballerinas in training are doing their shit when Tigah Fookin Woods walks through the door. hes wearing a pink tutu, and he sets his golf club down and starts trying to rehearse ... of course the students bum rush him asking for autographs. he declines the autographs, then starts monologueing: "actually im not here for fame, im here because im a nazi ballerina like you, exactly like you in fact. anyways Im a libertarian dance instructor just like you but let me tell you why the border wall is racist. we are in a constitutional crisis and Donald Trump must be stopped."

maybe children fall for that shit (they dont), but adults never do. whats better is that when the shills come here with their eceleb bullshit we dont even ask for autographs, we laugh in their faces. that should be a huge red flag for a shill pretending to be 'one of us'. we dont care whats popular or normal because an appeal to the population, reductio ad populum, is fallacious. Do they think we are going to jump off the bridge too? we dont use the same social capital that project mockingbird uses. shilling does not work, hollywood does not work, news media does not work. they are playing a broken strategy. the longer we have turn advantage while they spin their wheels of suffering stuck in mud the better.

It's especially funny, when you see them complaing about being called shills, when they brought nothing, but an insult or an appeal to emotion or authority to the table. We had many discussions here with genuine leftist and even communists, who tried to argue their case and were never called a shill. I think sure you won't always get a fair hearing here, but you likley will get it more often than almost anywhere else. I think even after the reddit and boomer invasion of 2016 here are still enough people, who can spot dishonesty/bad faith and will call it out.

I dont like it but maybe we should think about being registerd to be able to make a new thread. Again I dont like it but if the mods dont do anything then shit happens. Btw imnot saying that you need to be logged in to reply only making threads.

Interesting analogy. Kek

What the fuck are you talking about?

Well put.

Too easy

Bumpity-bump

To be logged in to be able to make a new thread.

or redpill

Oh right. That wouldn't stop shills though.

its all just bait

Yes because people dropping things like "A shooting will happen in Las Vegas" two weeks before it happens DEFINITELY want to be logged in when saying so so we can identify the thread as legitimate.

You have to understand the mysticism of Kek.

Kek's role is to bring the light up from the depths of the abyss, but there are much more dangerous things down there.

The SJWs are inadvertently summoning that which they are most afraid of.

We're in a race right now. If we can push back the SJWs and reimpose reason, everything is good. But, if it takes too long, if the SJW attempts to 'resist' are too successful, then there will be a rise in nazism.

The nazi posts you see here are because the monster is being awoken.

Just because you don't like a post doesn't make it a shill post. lmao

See Faggot

>Recently
How new are you?

See Read the damn thread, guys...

How do you tell if it’s a shill? because from what I can tell, the criteria is simply “anyone who posts something I don’t like.”

See