The Ultimate Sup Forums Game

>tale of chivalry in a time of violence and decadence
>honourable white males are respected, loving and courageous
>too hard for normies
>developer passionately refuses brutalizing his game with american minorities for the sake of political correctness
>liberal critiques hate it
>teaches history and religion
>amazing graphics and settlements built upon historical documents and maps
>incredibly complex characters filled with way more motivations and idiossincracies than marxist narratives accept
>half the threads on Sup Forums get deleted after 10 minutes because the board goes full Sup Forums and starts triggering affeminate neogaf refugees and reddit

How could this game even be made in 2018? I thought everything made nowadays was a nihilistic mess and devoid of any meaning?

Is there hope for the videogame industry?

Bannerlord will blow this the fuck out.

it'll never fucking come out

Bannerlord is made by sandniggers and won't come out.

keep Sup Forums off Sup Forums and every other fucking board

That being said, yeah it's basically /ourgame/ and is a goldmine for /his/fags. Horses control like ass though.

>right wing game development

Is it really as buggy and poorly optimized mess as some initial reviews suggested or did they fix it post launch already?

Seems like actual AAA-quality to me.

Skyrim quality

dubz

also, fighting controls like ass. You can chop at unarmed serfs with a sword and they eat it like kevlar.

very poorly optimized at the moment, I can run most games without much problem but the towns are a nightmare rn. Gameplay is fun, the damage system seems weird, either you get fucking rekt instantly or you're superman it seems. I've gotten one crash to desktop but I haven't gotten the day one patch yet so maybe that'll help.

THIS GAME WAS DOG SHIT DONT WASTE $60 ON IT, SO BUGGY, FUCKING AWFUL

JUST WATCH STREAMS, IT'S SHIT

Looks amazing, but also pretty expensive, considering I'd have to buy a new computer to run it.

>keep Sup Forums off Sup Forums and every other fucking board
Pic related, stop being such a stupid nigger.

git gut, casul

>the damage system seems weird, either you get fucking rekt instantly or you're superman it seems.
That's how humans work, some guy punching you in the throat can kill you, but at the same time you can take 20 bullets in your torso and live.

>keep Sup Forums off Sup Forums and every other fucking board
That's retarded. Sup Forums means politically incorrect, i.e., every 'unacceptable' opinion and thought. The Truth permeates everything nowadays. From video games to work and from individual relationships to state policies. You cannot keep Sup Forums off other boards, if you wish not to lie about what you like and what and who you are. Liking blonde women in /s/ is enough to get people screeching about Sup Forums. Talking about women in tech gets the occasional retard to screech at you in Sup Forums. Talking about evolution in /sci/ warrants yells of "get back to Sup Forums". You simply can't please feminists, marxists, commies, anarchists, revisionists, trannies and ten million different cancerous groups. You simply can't "keep Sup Forums off Sup Forums", you fucking retard.

There's a difference between the "REEE BACK2POL" faggots and the people who are sick of going into a thread about something they like and seeing people try their very hardest to force Sup Forums memes in it.

t. "KRATOS IS SUCH A SOYBOY XD"
t. "lol montgomery, LITERALLY his wifes son xxDDD"
t. "lol every single thing in existence is either for cucks or it's cool and right wing like me"

Sup Forums is already basically Sup Forums, the board equivilant of race-mixing becomes apparent when suddenly the accepted and forced opinions and memes are ones that you hate instead of ones you find chuckleworthy, then it's annoying and cancerous.

People treat Sup Forums as a genuine place for political discussion now, as retarded as it is. Countless people get their opinions from what they see there or reposted from there. Denying that is retarded.

Sup Forums is reddit
Sup Forums is memes

REEEEEEE IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO INSTALL

Might wait for it to go down 75% in price and if the bugs are fixed I might get it. The bit of streams I saw looked pretty mediocre.

There's always hope.

Eastern Europe my man. They don't take shit from anyone.

*nods respectfully towards you*

Streams make everything look mediocre tho

It looks ok. Not great but ok from the streams I've seen.

I'm not some libcuck who buys shit based on ideology. So I'll probably wait till it's at least 30$ to buy it.

Don't make threads about KCD here unless you want more people to hate on this game for being "right wing". It's a pretty good game on its own but the politics related to it is changing peoples opinions on it.

>he hasn't adopted libshit tactics
That is why our side only loses ground, user.

>libshit tactics
Just do what works, there is no place for honour in this fight, they ensured that.

While fun, vidya are an illusion of accomplishment.

Think of what you’d like to accomplish in a video game and apply that to real life.

Imagine the number of bands and musicians there would be if people had actually practiced guitar instead of blowing hours of their life on stupid guitar hero.

Liberals don't buy games, comics and movies they cheer for in Twitter. It's just rich corporations pushing agenda as long as they can afford to.

>accepted and forced opinions
You can't force acceptance of opinions you daft cunt
You can say your piece and people can agree or disagree with you. If someone out-argues you, he's not forcing an opinion, you're just weak in debates and can't back up your beliefs with reason.

Of course some people will go 'soy Sup Forums cuck' and whatever other flavour-of-the-month insult currently holds sway, but why would those juvenile jabs irk you?
Is it because you, on some level, feel effeminate because of your eating habits? Then why do you do things that make you feel effeminate? Eat some chicken.
Is it because you feel socially shamed for being called Sup Forums? Social shame is irrelevant as long as your beliefs have a foundation in well-reasoned thoughts.
Does 'cuck' irk you because it hits at your insecurity vis-a-vis the ability to be with a loyal woman? Why would you ever tolerate an unloyal woman? Do you have some pathological need to be defined as 'in a relationship' even when it's damaging towards you?

Anywho, you'll never like all memes. People hated rage comics, people hated EFG, people hate wojack/pepe, people hate cuck/soy, people hated 'epic win'. Grow a thicker skin.

You're not wrong; however, the people who don't have ambition to improve their live will be satisfied with mediocrity, no matter what their pastime hobbies are (pareto principle).

No, they do buy those things. I know, I'm a former libshit.

Looks good, but no video game is Sup Forumstier. It's empty fulfillment.

Except he's right, there's an entire board dedicated to video games. There's no reason to talk about them here

i am czech and game doesnt look that fun desu, still those critics are biased. its mostly soy boys and libshits not liking nigger free game. friend bought it and not a single crash or performance problem, also less bugs than skyrim and mass effect. still now its reason for low scores. leftist are tanking it like we are tanking black panther while libshits giving cape shti movie 10/10. its no longer about good product/bad product but ideology fight.

>Except he's right, there's an entire board dedicated to video games. There's no reason to talk about them here
Except that you can't fucking read.
He said keep Sup Forums off Sup Forums and not the other way around.
You obviously didn't read the replies either and are just being a retarded nigger for the sake of being a retarded nigger.
Pic related.