Boruto

Sasusaku Love Story!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/160285453/#160285453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice thumbnail.

U mad SSfag? I know you're here.

Dark Knight of ninja world

No because this isn't canon. I know canon Sakura last apperance was 700+10.

Why is Salad dressed like a slut!? Why is she craving for that much attention?

11/10

150 seconds

You fuckers get triggered so easily.
Btw denki is best girl

>no dad

i wonder why

O

Has the opening changed yet?? I am NOT watching a new Boruto episode until that shitty opening goes away, the lead singer's voice is the fucking worst

Reminder of the thread where boardculturefag got eternally BTFO to the point of snapping. Have a laugh, anons.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160285453/#160285453

MY

Has any manga sequel ever had the balls to shit on it's main cast so hard before?

Yeah sorry

TWO AND A HALF

sakura is getting ripped apart

TWO AND A HALF MINUTES

TWO

Premature sage ejaculator of the six paths, gedou rinne tensei Uchiwawa Sauce, with the eternal perfect semen that works on first try

Did this go into the hall yet?

yeah, sorry

HE WAS THERE

AND THEN TWO AND A HALF MINUTES LATER

HE WAS GONE

As expected of the one with the genes of that cuck.

150000 milliseconds

They're only working with what Kishi gave them. They can't do much with someone who has crippling autism and never visitis his family

>premature
>expecting the sage of six paths and protector of ninja world to spend more than 2 minutes on a clingy cum dump whore

na na

Christ I truly believe SP really fucking hates Sakura and by extension her family.

Sarada could easily have had Sumire's role of Boruto's closest female friend and future lover but SP went and created Sumire anyway so they wouldn't have to make Sarada relevant.

You guys are overreacting, lets just admire how beautiful Sarada was on this episode.

They are making it worse though, which is great. I want to see SS cucks even more assblasted in the next episodes.

Naruto is doing fine with his waifu and Sasuke doesn't seem to care. They only shit hard on Sakura like always.

sasuke skipping the foreplay, cuddling bullshit to just do the basic rough in and out on sakura's pink pussy.

BASED

Oh god my sides

When Ino said first date I was seriously thinking "oh wow are we gonna see Sasuke have to be dere for a few minutes or some Part 1-esque flirting" but nope. Fucking 2 minutes

What is there to admire from her? How slutty and needy she is?

Here is a bigger image.

>2 AND A HALF MINUTES

This girl is going to murder millions of people in the future

>Painfully flat
>Horse face
>Ugly hairstyle
>Cheap Walgreens glasses
>Massive ungrateful cunt

Oh, yeah, totally beautiful.

>Gaiden implies he did

When?

On the contrary, I think they like Sarada very much, they're animating Gaiden after all. It's just that there is really just nothing very positive to work with around her considering her family situation

>and created Sumire anyway so they wouldn't have to make Sarada relevant.
We should probably wait until we're not playing "Spot the Sumire and Goth Loli" before we can make that call

Fuck off, Sarada isn't slutty. She can't help being designed by pedos.

maybe Naruto could have two wives

I don't hate sarada I just pity her for the shitty hand she was given. I hope she'll be the one to fix the ruined uchiha reputation.

Sumirefags, everyone.
Stay mad purpleshit couldn't even practice walking on water.

>cock-loving autistic Sai is a much better dad than ladies-man Sasuke

How the fuck did this happen?

Is having a cow tit waifu enough to turn any faggot into a loving husband?

I think she'd get along well with Madara

This guy gets it.

>purpleshit couldn't even practice walking on water.
Because she already knows how to do it.

I don't why, but Sakura behaving like a retarded teenager and her daughter being so mature makes me physically angry

Are you implying someone that has mastered water jutsu and can fight at Jonin level can't walk on water already?

>implying she couldn't destroy the village in an instant if she wanted to
Stay mad, pinkshitfag

Not to get into your waifu war but she knows how to do that already. Masked man, remember?

>How the fuck did this happen?
Sai got TnJ'ed by Naruto quicker

That's what usually happens in irresponsible single-parent households.

The oldest child takes up for their parents shortcomings.

Sarada is a bitch, Sakura deserves happiness!

Because you know it's not healthy for a kid like Sarada to bear so big of a burden.

Why are they so bad at animating sakura? They gave her worse hair and took her boobs
Best character

>Madara gets Edo Tensei'd again
>see this as the head of the Uchiha clan
What would be his reaction?

>A Day in the Life of the Uzumaki Family

Will we get more Hanabi nee-chan next episode?

>Sasuke is a key element in saving the world
>He's still trying to protect humanity
>somehow the Uchiha reputation is still bad
How dumb are you ?

Sumirecucks might want to rethink skipping the Gaiden if the comedy gold from this episode is any indication of what we might be in store for.

TFW life sucks but you try anyways

Sarada is good girl! She do nuttin' wrong!

Why? It's pretty in line with what I expected

Salad confirmed to be trash tier.

boruto and sumire aren't that close though?
>Boruto's closest female friend
Nah. She's just a classmate. they didn't interacted much before the ghost event and they're not talking to each other after it either...

>Jonin level
>Source: My purple ass.

>two and a half minutes
My fucking sides. Thank you based Kishi and SP. The two worst characters in the series got the ending they deserved.

I'm pretty sure Ino is the one doing the dicking there.

I am a huge Sumirefag and I feel like this "rivalry" between her and Sarada is entirely contrived.

Because SP is assblasted and must try and make this goddess look bad every time she's on screen

>animating
the design is the problem, not the animation, idiot. What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Ino can mindtransfer, right?

Am I honestly gonna go back and reread Naruto to make sure we didn't miss out on something?

sasuke loves his family tho. this is his mobile wallpaper

Yes

Kek, you were the one that said that Sarada could easily beat Sumire on battle right? How does it feel that the anime confirmed that she can't do even basic gennin shit? And you think that she would be able to go against someone that is at least chunnin-tier?

Post Hawawa.

Maybe, but I'm not sure Hiashi will be fine with Naruto having both his daughters.

Obito and Tsunade got what they deserved?

saved the world from other uchihas, and doesn't change the fact that he was in the fucking akatsuki, and further that he's on his solo mission as redemption for his actions. so yes the uchiha reputation absolutely isn't pristine and wouldn't be fixed by sasuke alone.

SAYONARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Suicide.

>Tsunade

What did she do?

This would be Madara's reaction. It's still weird to think that Madara was once head of the Uchiha clan, and now Sakura is the head since Sasuke is never home

Mitsuki is Jonin level and has Sage Mode and he was struggling to kill Sumire so that's a good indicator of her strength.

Pinkshitfag, this is pathetic

Will Salad succeed where Madara has failed?

>2017
>people still don't know shizune is sarada's real mom

Even if he's not technically around, Sauce is still the head. That would only be the case if he was dead. Also he can always warp home, he just doesn't need to

The fuck is this?

It'd be interesting to see people root for the villain

Nah Adult Sasuke is based an he got a better ending than pinkshikt, he gets to travel the Universe while his cuck of wife loves him unconditionally.

A decade later he comes back and solves his daughter daddy/family issues with a fucking forehead poke and fucks off once again. Not to mention he gets train and watchover his best friend son(whos also the son he never had) whos the future savoir of the world.

Only one who loses here is sakura.

>and he was struggling to kill Sumire
I am pretty sure that's not true. There's literally no point where I thought Mitsuki was having any kind of trouble with her at all. Like Sumire is good but good enough to put up a fight, not actually win

>her daughter being so mature makes me physically angry
It should, Sarada is what they call "a healing child" in my language. It's a personality type that's born in reaction to parents being sick or being unreliable parental figures. It's especially common among elder brother/sister who have many little brothers and sisters. Kids like these are forced into a role of caretaker with responsibilities early on, which isn't bad when the parent doesn't rely too heavily on them, but when they do they are essentially robbing them of their childhood, which makes them develop anxiety later down their life.
Just think about what it means that Sarada is like this even though there are no other kids around. Sakura is a fucking womanchild with the emotional maturity of a 3 years old.

Being a half decent character? She's fine for now, but only time will tell.

Was Kishi planning all of this to happen, or was he trying to make Sakura and Sasuka end up like Bulma and Vegeta where the indifferent asshole becomes a wholesome family man who genuinely loves his wife? I'm not a fan of Sakura at all, but damn she got fucked over hard.

Eh? I am the last one though, not a saladfag

At the very least I could never see Salad who can't even walk on water put up the kind of fight with Mitsuki Sumire was able to.

>saved the world from other uchihas
Saved the world from Kaguya you idiotic speedreader. Madara was just her pawn, he was tricked by her. Good god you are stupid.

Tumblr please