Could you edit this image to make it more Sup Forums?

could you edit this image to make it more Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfU1lYAIlWs
youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the humor?

the joke is: because he killed hitler, there is no-one who knows who hitler is, thus robbing him of the praise he expected

It's not funny.

>go back in time to kill hitler
>no reason to go back in time to kill hitler in new timeline
>hitler still exists
time travel is retarded

Kurwa.

Cofnął się w czasie, zabił Hitlera, wrócił, a w nowych zmienionych czasach nikt nie pamięta Hitlera (bo został zabity)

jprdl reading comprehension na poziomie kartofla.

If we knew the actual rules to time travel things would be ishsienheh ed kxoot4nejif

But I know that. It's just simply not funny.

This, anyone smart enough to make a functioning time machine should know better than to think that making major changes to the past is a good idea.

Anyone that could make a time machine would realize that any change they make would have already been made and it wouldn't matter what they did because it has already been done.

nice

Ok

Bump

If you did achieve this Jewish fantasy; how do you know that a competent German leader wouldn't become Fuhrer and win the Secnd World War?

isn't that pretty much the plot of red alert?

There should be an edit where the guy responds in russian. And is jewish.

And that's how they got stuck in the comic.
sry forgot to write that

He’s just going into alternate realities. If he went back in time to kill Hitler and came back in his own timeline he would find massive history changes. What he really did is go to different dimensions, one were ww2 was happening and another where Hitler was kill by some guy that looked like him but nobody even know who he is because he killed him very early on.

Who gives a shit about the new timeline, we are burying the last one.

Although, Churchill had some opportunities to assassinate Hitler; but for some reason he passed up on them.

Thanks for explaining to brainlets

Because political assassinations are against the Geneva convention and you instantly become a war criminal if you are caught perpetrating one.

You okay?

Put him in a nog infested commie block ruin

Not editing to say the Jews.
>If I wasn't mobile posting I'd do it.

Its not like hitler won ww2 so why go back in time and kill him?

>spring in Finland

6 GORILLIAN

A document drafted and approved by politicians "outlaws" political assassination while still allowing millions to be killed at the behest of those same politicians. Amazing.

Polacy są głupi

The real reason is that he didn't want to the end the war too early. His real enemy was the German people; not Hitler. The only real war crime is losing.

That should be goy, not goyim.

Why would you go back in time to kill adolf Hitler. He is already dead...

What would "change history" would be to go back in time and kill the heads of states of the allies.

What would the future look like then minus the Allied propaganda skew because the Allies killed Hitler? Which is the timeline we live in and why propaganda doesn't do that without attaching dystopianism.

shit. how about this one

Kek’d

Lol no time travel occurred

> fucking hell, do you have any idea how many Nazis we had to assassinate to put a moron that thought he knew more about war than his generals in charge of the Reich?
> all of fucking Asia is speaking German now thanks to you

Shhhh quiet down kids
This is hivemind at work

kek

its definitely real

HAHAHA good one

lol you got me

>I went back in time and killed niggers
>thanks

make that churchill

Literally lore of Red Alert

heh

That's actually pretty good. Farside?

No. This is way below Larson's standards.

I used to love those as a kid. Why are fags stealing his style?

I can't remember which Red Alert, but in one of them it ends with the Soviets going back in time and doing just that, which leads them to become the superpower they are in the game.

Ha!

It's the way of the world. You aren't successful with your own ideas? Steal someone else's and pretend they're your's.

I commented this.

it's all of them and it's einstein going back in time to kill hitler and it causes soviets to become a super power

It doesn't have to make sense does it?

Literally one of the most red pilled games
Its in the first C&C
Einstein goes back in time and kills Hitler, Soviet takes over half the world.

Kek'd loud

Going back in time to do that? How stupid.

Before he was king of Leafland? Why not?

losst it.

DELETE THIS

Based Finn

A work of fucking art

This thread was funny the first three times

'I want back in time and raped your mother!'
-'Daddy !?!'

too lazy to do it

The state of the lefts desire to virtual signal is so bad if they don't get appreciation for what they did they question if it was worth doing at all.

How about going back in time from some point in the future and doing it now?

youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo

best anal cunt song

Now you're thinking with portals.

I'm sure Reddit would have praised you endlessly and drowned you in that upboat pussy for that. Maybe you should go back?

checked, i was hoping someone would post the song

This is better, more psycho

Alternative

>Kill Hitler, MegaHitler rises to power. Allies eternally btfo

"I went back in time and killed Heil Hitler!"

kek

>Sig Heil

In their defense, that was the old spelling and both words mean the same thing.