boner

AWWWW SHIT.

Hisoka is going bareback
NO RUBBER

O MY DICK

MY

In the end pic related.

I want chrollo to live

>I feel sad. This is not how I want to feel. Instead of feeling happy because of my favorite characters showing up, I just feel bad and nervous. After all, Hisoka is after their heads, and Kurapika is also the main protagonist right now and he's probably going to finish his unfinished business from yorknew.
>But I will try to remain positive. Even if they die, they will always remain alive in my heart (lol such dramatic words XD)... that's the correct approach I guess.

Quroffags are literally on suicide watch

Are spiders kill this arc?

Please let Chrollo be cute again. Just don't draw 20 noses over the first one.
Why do you engage in such a pointless argument in which you gain nothing but the fake contempt of you laughing over words the person you're quoting didn't write?
Why do you get so invested in a fictional fight between two psychopaths?

Chrollofags can feel it , their time is up. Hisoka's murder spree begins

Please post without the most retarded images possible.

Do someone has the 363 and 365 chapters from viz?

Everyone knows Hisoka has a better chance of winning with that thick plot armor. Siding with underdogs are always fun though. I just hope that Crapika doesn't intervene.

mediafire.com/?vvy0t93is0wcw

O

MY

Benjamin: asshole
Camilla: whore
Zhang Lei: baldy
Tserreidnich: psycho
Tubeppa: dyke
Tyson: faggot
Luzurus: moron
Salesale: dipshit
Halkenburg: bore
Kacho: Bitch
Fuugetsu: Best prince
Momoze: brave!
Marayam: brat
Woble: baby

who will win the throne?

FUCKED UP THREAD BECAUSE OF MEME SPOUTING RETARDS WHO POST RETARDED PICTURES AND THINK "FIGHTING" OVER LIKING A CHARACTER OR ANOTHER IS MORE FUN THAN DISCUSSING THE MANGA ITSELF

thank you!

Benjamin, Zhang Lei, Tubeppa and Momoze are my favorites

Fuck the upperclass. Genei Ryodan will class war their aristocratic asses.

Leave Hisoka to me

>Im-fucking-plying the last couple of weeks wasn't jam packed with dead threads full of homoposting and cat posting because the manga wasn't dull as shit

Please let that fight happen.
How does that contradicts anything?

Homoposting >>>> kurocucks vs hisocucks desu

Delete this

Togashi will probably die before it happens

>Melody: (If they …desire all this by even pretending to be someone who they are not then this is wrong.)
>Passenger: What's wrong? You're making a really mean face.
Who wrote this translation?

wherea are his ear light bulbs

Not even close, the threads when the fight was happening were miles ahead in terms of enjoyable shitposting
Homoposters are just boring as fuck or straight up cancer

>enjoyable shitposting

Reminder that the Kurtas deserved to be genocided because of fucking with the wrong hobos.

It was pretty fun but it was still shitposting is what i'm trying to say, homoposters aren't funny and don't bring any relevant discussion to the table

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQ5Urhdwq8
*guitar intro of hunting for your dream starts playing

>the threads when the fight was happening
Of course they were. Now it's pointless Chrollo cheated and O MY ASSPULL endlessly.

How would the manlet Feitan probably die? His fire shit is pretty OP and he's generally fast.

>homoposters aren't funny and don't bring any relevant discussion to the table
Just like heteroposters

Rubber and gum.

He's going to kill everyone and walk away laughing into the sunset

Toilet ambush.

Just have something that can kill him in one hit and his hatsu is worthless.

Benjamin seems to be made for jobbing.
Camilla seems to have a very shitty/straightforward plan, unlikeable personality, no alliances and has an annoying personality. I would say that she is dead in a game like this, but she might survive for a while, since she has a motivation to gain the throne that hasn't been delivered to the reader yet.
Zhang Lei has teamed with Kurapika, but hasn't shown any objectives of his own just yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything special about him other than his Nen Beast's design. He has a chance, but a small one.
Tserreidnich has been built as the arc villain, but that doesn't mean he can't win in HxH.
Tubeppa is someone on whom the apparent arc villain has no faith. She also seems somewhat merciful towards her younger siblings, which would mean that her victory would be what the heroes would want. And we can't have that kind of straightforward good end in HxH. Chances are low.
Tyson: There appears to be a hidden strength in Tyson and a mystery involving her Nen beast, but I would she has received almost no attention so far and is portrayed as mostly vain. Chances are low unless major plot development happens
Luzurus is kinda like Tyson, but without any mystery going for him
Salesale appears ti have a huge plan but will probably backfire and result in him dying
Halkenburg: He has received some attention, in both the story and the relationship with the other princes (Tse respecting him and Cammy wanting to kill him is stablished), and his Gorilla Nen Beast seemed intimidating without being creepy like Tse's. There is also the mystery with his guards and all. But like Tubeppa, his victory would probably appear to be too much of a good end
Kacho has an ally and Hunter bodyguards, which is good. There is also the "one of the twins isn't what she appears" deal. I'll put her in the Tyson tier
Fuugetsu: Same as Kacho
Momoze will probably dispose of her current would be assassins, but that won't last
Marayam and Woble: nope

He's gonna Titanic the whole ship trying to take down Hisoka.
He will fail.

HAHAAHA I CANT WAIT FOR KOREAN SCANS TO SEE CHROLLOS CHEATING LITTLE BICH SAD FACE AND USE IT FOR A WHOLE WEEK WHEN A CHROLLOKEK GETS UPPITY AHAHAHAAHA

Why do speedreaders keep forgetting that Feitan has more than one form when it comes to his hatsu?

Fair enough, but at least it's more relevant and recent
The fuck is a heteroposter? Only you fags do this shit

Why do speedreaders assume "more than one form" refer to entirely different conditions and not just other effects?

>CHEATING LITTLE BICH SAD FACE
Hisocucks are still buttblasted about the fight lmao. Your clown lost and it's been a year already, get over it.

>posted Piyon
>you fags
Are you retarded?

Who do you expect to kill the clown

What kind of relationship do these two even have?
>hey bro what's up
>dad says we can kill eachother
>fuck yes I'm so going to kill you now
>yeah right not if I kill you first
>later bro

Why do speedreaders assume the opposite when it's clear that it's not?

>kill the clown
B-But O

Best brother-in-law

>you can only post characters you want to fuck
Come on now

And tl;dr:

Possible:
Tsen, Zhang Lei

Too good for this world, too pure:
Tubeppa, Halkeburg, Marayam, Wobble

Support characters only unless some major plot development relating to them happens.
Tyson, Luzurus, Kacho, Fuugetsu

Jobbers;
Benjamin, Momoze

Too dumb for this world:
Cammy, Sale Sale

I haven't been following this very thoroughly is Hisoka on the boat?

Why would they say it has different forms if it just has different conditions you mouthbreathing retard? And before you say it's both, then that'd just be another hatsu.

Repressed lustful homos with the hots for each other.
I'd love for Phinks or Nobunaga to actually do something and kill Hisoka, thus stating that Chrollo is way out of his league, given that his subordinates can deal with him. I'd love for Illumi to kill him as revenge for Hisoka killing Kalluto too. But the most probable thing will be Chrollo, or Pika because Hisoka will sperg about only him being the one to kill Chrollo and will attack Kurapika to secure the kill.

He has to. Otherwise he's not going to hunt spiders, which is his ney way of living.

That means I want to fuck characters I don't post? Nice deduction there pal

>O MY PAIN PACKER.

It doesn't imply that at all, you must actually be retarded
At least you have good taste though so that's something

It could be a form of pain packer that uses pain in a different way.

Wound infection.

>people actually think Emperor Time's drawback is going to be relevant
Remember that time Gon lost his powers forever?

I don't expect Kalluto to die. He still needs to meet Killua

No

Illumi after he messes with Killua

That's not a very good example to prove your point since he's still without them

Knuckle would be the best counter to Feitan. None of his attacks actually hurt, and he's fast enough to keep up.

Killua is cute!

and this is fight i would like to see

FUCKING TOGASHI YOU FUCKING HACK WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAIN CHARACTER? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SUCCESSION SHIT WITH KURAPIKA I JUST WANT TO SEE GON!

Reminder that Killua (best boy) saved Knuckle (best guy)

Just wait until the Gyro arc where he will go beyond nuclear

>implying he missed my heart

Woble, and then Kurapika will fuck the grown up version of the baby to revive his clan.

I thought the tumblr tranny killed himself

stretching his ass for Hisoka

> O MY RUBBER NEN
> Pitou posting
> I want to fuck Killua
> Hisocucks
> Pools
> Chrollo cheated
> Speedreading
> 99x2011
> crossboarders
> powerlevel
> Tserriposting
> stopping in the middle of an episode to shitpost
> Moral alignment
> Nen could've been easily kept secret fags
> Shota x Pedo

HxH threads

I'm sorry user, but he's gon from the story.

Kalluto has no relevance at all. He will die, Killua will bring Alluka back to the Zoldycks because they will be devastated and will treat her as a real human bean, also he will want her to be secured. Illumi will kill the clown.

Gary Stu Tsurrendick coming for that Mary Suepika boy pussy

>He will die, Killua will bring Alluka back to the Zoldycks because they will be devastated
O MY LITTLE SIS was a mistake.

Exactly, that's why she gotta go back to Zoldycks manor, so that Togashi can forget her forever.

Exactly. Hisoka won't know what's coming

Meant to reply to this Killua is cute though

>calling fucking Tserriednich of all people a Stu
Have tripfags finally reached peak retardation?

>without ever practicing it, Bateman is already better at nen than Gon and Killua were the first month they practiced it.
A S S P U L L
S
S
P
U
L
L

Probably Zhang Lei. Tubeppa being so merciful is almost certainly a death flag, no good can exist in the world of HxH.

If Tser wins,he'll pull a Pariston and immediately resign or get taken out, Ben is obviously for jobbing, Camilla will take some lower princes out and then die unceremoniously, Halkenburg will probably die a puppet of Tser.

My dark horses are Momoze and Fuugetsu, I wouldn't put it past Togashi

Does anyone even know what an asspull is anymore?
That just means he's more talented than them

The guy that Crapika will fight is a nen genius, how convenient! Not an asspull but cheesy nonetheless.

>learning nen at a rate faster than anyone
>will have a mastered hatsu by next week

Sure thing

two conditions
>don't use hatsu
>answer my questions with 100% honesty

ding dong the manlet is dead