APOLOGIZE NOW!

KWAME OPAM at the New York Times wants you to know that if you're white and purchase anything Black Panther related then you are guilty of cultural appropriation and should check your privilege and apologize.

nytimes.com/2018/02/13/style/black-panther-children-costumes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/kwameopam
archive.is/WtKBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell that lil nigga Spider-Man and Wolverine are off limits for him now.

Do niggers seriously walk around in wild kongo steppe nigger patterned clothing?

Checked. It will never happen though. I personally think this is hilarious. The left are eating their own.

Don't buy anything, you morons, encourage others to do the same. These imbeciles are basically saying that all non-blacks should boycott the movie. It's unbelievable.

Well the author of the article seems to think so.
mobile.twitter.com/kwameopam

Image made me want to go buy out all the stores of Black Panther toys so that no one gets any whom I don't choose, and then give them to white orphans.

Why buy anything? The nonshill reviews (BASED Australia) say that the movie is shit.

Not clicking that nigger shit. Wtf happened to nordbot?

who put kwame in charge of anything? He always had the weakest Captain Planet power anyway

Kek, well I wasn't going to give them one red cent for that bullshit. It does not even look entertaining. This is destined to crash and burn sooner or later.

My kids won’t be allowed to watch nigger movies. How about that?

Say goodbye to Spiderman, Superman, Batman and 95% of all Comic Book heroes then you fucking niggers

Finally seeing BLACK people ruling their BLACK country on their BLACK continent minding their BLACK business with their BLACK dollars and BLACK resources
>muh wh*toid ass in on FIRE

fuck off nigger

YOU fuck off wh*toid dog. This isn't your privileged safe space. This is now the BLACK board.

im hispanic you theiving ass chimp

Stay mad!

You're a race traitor. As a Latino you should be joining our side to avenge against the wh*toid menace and wh*toid parasite that is plaguing our world. You could have been honorary BLACK but instead you are a no good race traitor in our final solution of wh*toid genocide. Oh, and wh*toid Nazi dogs won't help you because they fucking hate you too fucking beaner.

I read the whole thing, it's garbage, I was going to debate you but it's clearly middle of the road bullshit that is just trying to rustle some jims. No constructive feedback to the subject of race was made, just observational panic and cancerous lib suggestion. but it wasn't exactly "if you buy this you're culturally appropriating" it was more like "oh wah, the blacks feel ostracized because whites don't understand civil rights in childrens shows"

>my wh*te ass is on FIRE

Unironically kill yourself you fucking chimp

>implying
Wolverine is kill and Spider-Man is now Miles Morales. Or you can have the white Spider-Man, who is currently Johnny Storm's boyfriend.

You first for all the irreparable damage you've done, wh*te boy.

I'm about as white pride as they come and I'm fine with mexicans n shiet as long as they stay in their designated taco huts

fuck off leshawn

With that attitude you're gonna get genocided by us BLACKS sooner or later, pinko. Better start fighting now before we fuck your women with our 60cm dicks, fucking dog.

lol I love how angry niggers are about everything nowadays. Their stress amuses me.

Sure kid

lol i love how angry wh*toid pigs are about everything nowadays. Their stress amuses me.
Keep crying wh*toid dog

quit taking shitty bait retards

whats a tacohut lol

i

Says the most triggered person on the internet.

No one's baiting here but the wh*toid dogs talking shit to people they want no fucking business with.
The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

_wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse_

According to Wikipeida
>The character (Black Panther) was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Jack Kirby

The Black Panther was created by white men, niggers have no claim on him.

>trying this hard
Also nothing itt is related to politics. Sage.

I'll apologize when blacks stop appropriating white culture.

Blank Panther toys and merch have been going since Civil War and I've pretty much only seen white kids show interest in them. I live in Louisiana too, tons of black people.

Exactly, you can't say anything else because you're a little dicklet wh*te mutt. Now do us all a favor and end yourself wh*te boy.
>my wh*toid ass is on FIRE

Barrio/Varrio ese

kek

Only one trying hard are wh*toid dogs like you. Sup Forums has been BLACKED and many of the users have warmed up to us. Mutts still haven't gotten the BLACK message yet though.
>my wh*toid ass is on FIRE

you can keep Nico desu

isnt it time to give the cellphone to your bunkmate tyrone? you worthless fucking subhuman ape

as long as they don't steal it, it's ok

>my wh*te ass is an INFERNO

Larping faggot...Gonna start saying shitskin pic with timestamp. Need a catchy phrase, something similar to Tits or gtfo kind of deal

You got nothing else to say because you're scared of us BLACKS fucking your women, wh*toid dog.

lol this basement dweller is still LARPing
KEK

an inferno of stds caught by taking poz nigger dicks up the ass.

Why do you keep capitalizing the word black? I appreciate your subliminal messages as I feed off of your attempts like a parasite. Give me you (yous)

This. I have no problem with mexicans so long as they stay in Mexico. I hope they prosper there and can make mexico just as good or better than the US, competition is healthy.

Pic is average turkroach having his breakfast.

It's a Turkish larping, you can actuallty see them quite often in threads involving Turkey or Greece.

na If it was up to me I'd have all the niggers in the world killed off.

But that isn't what this thread is about, eh?

I really like the loving simle of both the white mother and her white son.

But

What really tickles my 18 inch long white cock is to see some nigger pulled along by its no faced nigger care giver. In perpetuity will that niggers face be.

(((Spacing)))

>lol I love how angry niggers are about everything nowadays. Their stress amuses me.

Probably not so fun for the cities and store owners that deal with looting and destruction whenever they get "stressed"

precious little libshit here trying to bait

shut UP nigger

black fragility

It's not actually a nigger. It's a turkroach who for some bizarre reason believes himself and all roaches to be black. He got doxxed and the pic's are what you would expect, obscene amounts of hair, oily skin, and a tiny penis.

This is all this pathetic roach has, larping on an Ethiopian basket eating board. We really shouldn't mock him, just thank god that we are not him.

>two word response
>OH MY GOD KEEP CRYING YOU SISSY LITTLE TRIGGERED FAGGOT WHITE IN CLEARLY TRIGGERING YOU

>niceb8

Movies (and comics) are white inventions sooo, Black Panther is basically cultural appropriation.

I agree. Whites should not purchase anything Black Panther. Whites should also not purchase tickets for the film nor should they support any black enterprise that seeks to exclude whites. Once the profit is taken out of businesses that promote anti-white rhetoric we won't see so much of it anymore.
>white boycott of all Black Panther products pic related

Post your skin with a time stamp plz

It definitely puts hollywood in a delicate situation. They have to condone the retarded actions of blacks to promote their anti white agenda, yet at the same time taking a heavy loss in ticket sales and merchandising. They can't have both nowadays. Investors should fund a non propaganda A-list movie studio to cash in on the unspent entertainment dollar.

>unspent entertainment dollar
save the dollar and read a book. buy debt instruments with the saved money.

God I fucking hate this black nationalist bullshit, if those niggers want to have their own country they can go back to fucking Africa like come on niggers.

Like god damn they even have a wall in this island with stupid ass "Black Pride Utopia" bullshit plastered all over it and I think nobody cares about it because everyone knows that those niggers ain't gonna join eachother ever.

so I'm not allowed to buy any black panther merchandise?

>A black character created by two Jews is cultural appropriation

Why do you come here Turk? I've become genuinely curious at this point.

>Give niggers their own movie
>they fight to make sure 80% of the country won't buy tickets or merchandise.

Niggers are so stupid. The internet really made it easy to see how subhuman they are.

When will bl*cks stop culturally appropriating the wh*te mans inventions (moving pictures)

It's actually pretty impressive. He basically out shitposts your whole country. I'm almost beginning to think he's a jew drumming up world support for nuking (((his))) country. I mean nobody could go out of their way just to be that pointless and obnoxious unironicaly unless it's some kind of kikery right? It lacks Canada's subtle cry for help and Australia's humor or irony. It has the dedication of peak nordbot, but with no other purpose but to fling black identitarian Turk bs which I don't even care to understand. Aren't they supposed to be some kind of persian nigger hybrid? What side of the shit genetics would you even want to be on out of that? Either way his country isn't even relevant for terrorist attacks to be international news so who cares?

Die nigger scum or KYS

No. The whole "black bull" meme is pure kike propaganda. Just another myth pushed by kikes to normalize race mixing. Nobody likes niggers not even self respecting blacks.
It's all he's got man. It's pretty sad.

>comic written by two jews

thats it thats all i got thats all i need

Uncommon.

OP is a faggot who can't archive. If you don't want to give clicks to jew york times:

archive.is/WtKBw

Black Panther was created by a couple Jews to sell comics to activists.

>Kwame

Lmfao, where do niggers come up with This shit?

There's nothing in the article that says that though

>Black Panther is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Jack Kirby, who were/are both Jewish.
And if African-Americans purchase anything Black Panther related then they are guilty of cultural appropriation and should check their privilege.

ok, when my 5 year old asks me to buy him a black panther toy i will quietly explain to him that i would love to buy him the toy, but communists will call us racist if i do. so to make leftists happy i can't ever buy him anything related to black panther, even though he is absolutely obsesed with him and thinks he is the coolest superhero ever
surely this will not backfire on leftists.....

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you??... I'm gonna make them give back our past.

this, it's a sound business model, id wait a couple more years though for the leftists to finish completely pissing off all movie fans.
at that point the new studio doesnt even have to make movies that are that good, anything politically neutral will be seen as a breath of fresh air

>There's nothing in the article that says that though
That stopped mattering months ago, senpai. They kinda just run with shit.

It's a ghanian name. I think it means saturday. They're traditionally named after the day of the week they're born.

I support this. I won't see the movie and I won't buy your merchandise.

with their BLACK assholes shitting out BLACK poo

But Blackwashing is ok after all in every different color then black is not 'diversity'

Black Panther should be white. Could you imagine?

Don't worry jew.

> well not until its 85% off.
> buy 10k Square feet of werehouse space....
> make jewtube video of me burning nigger shit > niggers go ape shit and start ordering BP shit > Profit like a dirty jew and save nigger history.

If black panther was made by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, it's more white culture than black culture. A story being about something doesn't directly link it to that thing. Africans and blacks in general have no more claim to BP than they do the lion king. Actually they might have more of a claim to the lion king because maybe a black guy helped with the story. I don't know and I'm too lazy to check (though it was most likely whites and jews).

imagine wakanda actually being Wackllington, 100% white, the only successful country in africa, with walls, holograms n shit defending it from tribal niggers

No joke, the neighboring country to wakanda is niganda, and they try to steal wakandas shit.

This has to happen.