I just marathoned the first episode of this and damn it was awkward...

I just marathoned the first episode of this and damn it was awkward. So this random kid gets taken by a milf to a super secret base where his father tells him to get inside a robot and the milf defends him, but then changes her mind in two seconds, so they bring in this sick girl to make him say okay? What kind of complete dogshit writing is this?

>marathoned
>first episode
Nani the fuck?

>random kid
I think you may have to redo your marathon all over again.

That pretty much is the crux of it. The content of that episode is they're desperate, under attack, there's one last weapon that might be effective, it's never been successfully activated before, and then it responds to the kid they special ordered in a way that's supposed to be impossible.

> Why would the father be so confident that his son can pilot the EVA?
Ask yourself this and maybe you'll stop being retarded

>I just marathoned the first episode
absolute madman

I love Eva shitposting.

Your post has literally nothing to do with the OP post.

Says you.

No, it literally doesn't. No one itt complained about Gendo's stance on Shinji, but about the execution of the episode. There's like no relation.

>marathoned the first episode

This is bullshit nobody can do that, I mean 20 straight minutes are you ok?

Marathon the second and subsequent episodes to find out.

I couldn't marathon eva past opening.

I ran a marathon just to get away from it.

Do normalfags actually think like this?!

>?!
Ask yourself.

But you mustn't run away Shinji-kun.

yeah and that robot is a part of an alien or something like that

What are you talking about?

No. Unspoiled norms preparing themselves to hate it think things like the robot saved him because his dad programmed it while secretly loving him, it's so cliched and obvious.

I just marathoned your post and it's shit

>preparing themselves to hate it
Normalfags don't do that. Only pathetic Sup Forums users who want to be contrarian and are probably the only people sad enough to actually identify with Shinji.