Does Griffith have Klinefelter syndrome, Sup Forums? He obviously has birth defects of some kind

Does Griffith have Klinefelter syndrome, Sup Forums? He obviously has birth defects of some kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/defect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck is that a "defect"?

He has a normal looking male body.

It's a defect because it involves having 47 chromosomes (XXY instead of XY). Therefore that would make him genetically part female.

And that's bad, somehow?

Wtf is a female pubic hair pattern?

The thing I find weird is that he has a normal body when he's a boy, but as he gets older his hips seem to fill out and he gets an hourglass figure.

I mean look over here, his hips are almost as wide as his shoulders.

Does that mean Griffith can get pregnant?

I think I have that shit but it may be just because I'm slightly overweight.

It's not necessarily, though some people who have it irl don't like it because they'd rather be more masculine.

Defect doesn't necessarily mean bad.

Forgot image

The thing about real plate armor is that it gives people an hourglass figure.

>Defect doesn't necessarily mean bad.
Yes, actually, it does.

that is how armors work

>as he gets older
You mean after he's reborn into a new body (twice)? I think we can throw out birth defects at that point.

Scientifically speaking, no.
Though I'm sure he can use Femto magic to give himself a womb, impregnate himself and create a perfect heir

Back then, Griffith was fully human. Now he's some kind of angel so that would make him technically a hermaphrodite. Or perhaps it's just that Miura started drawing Griffith too much like a girl since the Conviction arc.

But he already has a perfect heir. Did you forget his and Guts' son?

I wonder what the in-universe reasons would be for Griffith choosing to look more feminine after being reborn the second time. I mean Femto had a really masculine look.

Kek why would anyone want toes like that?

>why would anyone want toes like that?
It was the fashion of the time. Be glad he doesn't have an enormous erect steel penis attached to his crotch.

Wait, the shape of female public hair is different?

Probably a ying-yang bullshit but I seriously doubt it'll ever be acknowledge in-universe.

Thing is, look at this image and tell me he doesn't have significantly smaller hips here than in the image I previously posted.

They can't exist simultaneously though, can they?

>look at this image
Miura puts in a lot of effort, but he is not really an exceptional artist.
His art is not consistent.
Are you going to tell me that Guts' nose changed canonically as well?

Griffith definitely has a female pubic hair pattern.

I fail to see the triangle shape. It seems more like a square without counting the "road to happiness" hair.

I agree, but the two are definitely different.

here

I don't know man. Just Griffith's appearance is consistent except for the huge change that happens when he's reborn.

What I want to know, is how do you piss with that? Do you take it off but leave the rest of the armor on? Doesn't look easy to remove from the pic.

Griffith's armor seems optimized for taking a good mid-battle piss.

You can remove an individual piece of such an armor within less than a minute. It's inconvenient, but so is getting your testicles impaled.

Huh that's pretty cool, thanks.

For some reason I always thought that knights would just piss in their armor.

There were cases where people would empty their bladders (and bowels) into their armor, but it was not by design, but generally just a response to the extreme stress that comes with lethal combat.
I hear there are plenty of mocking anecdotes about nobles whose armor showed signs of feces. But since I don't have the habit of reading primary sources, I can't verify that.

I-is it bad that I want to bury my face in Griffith's piss-soaked crotch after he wets himself multiple times from the stress of the Battle for Doldrey?

dictionary.com/browse/defect
whether it's bad or not it is an imperfection of male human DNA so therefore it's a defect

Exactly this. Defect = imperfection.

Griffith is also an albino so he's got double the defects.