Sumire Thread

This a Sumire thread. Not a Boruto thread.
Post Sumires and enjoy this thread.

Sumire is perfect.

>Sumire only thread

Genius idea.

>Boruto thread full of Sakura/Sarada fags because they appeared for once in a episode

This is really cancerous.

you are not going to be happy for the next few weeks.

It's actually pinkshitfag who's usually on the threads, and one tumblrfag who keeps spamming

Fuck the other thread, can this be the actual discussion thread?

This

Sumire is cute =))

Yes and the best girl in Boruto.

I was going to shit on you for typing =)) but I suppose you've redeemed yourself by posting Hawawa

So wait, who is Sumire? The new Hinata expy?

Character introduced in the Boruto anime. She's quite different from Hinata, shipperfags will tell you otherwise though.

>shipperfags
More like the landwhales

I don't know, depending on how the other thead goes. This might become the real Boruto thread like we had before ep 17. I guess the most interesting threads were the ones from ep 15 when people were speculating about what was going to happen in the ayys arc.

Those threads were infinitely better than today's tumblrfag shitposting. Let's use this as the discussion thread and drown out the shitposting with discussion. Just report and ignore faggotry.

Too bad the most people are shitting each other in the main discussion thread.

We should make this the main discussion thread and leave the other one as the shitpost containment thread

Yeah, Gaiden was a mistake. Thanks to it we won't get a healthy thread until at least ep 23. We don't have much to talk right now, but I prefer a slow thread than one full of shitposting. Let's try to keep this one alive.

New mikumikulenlen, Sumirebros

good job

Nice! I wonder if Kaguya will meet Sumire someday. It would be interesting if she takes interest in her. She was the host of an alteration of her jutsu after all. I wonder if she would train her or something. It would be very interesting.

he recently did his best work (IMO)

They are two different artists, user. That's done by megumegunosuke.

Yeah, that Boruto didn't strike me as something from him.

Oh I see. Saw he retweetet it.

Well then thanks megumegunosuke for this awesome art.

kek

Let us talk about Jougan and the impending destruction prophecy.

Toneri stated that Boruto will be able to see "the correct path" with his Jougan. What if the Kawaki flash forward is actually just a vision created by the Jougan? A path for Boruto to see? Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the ayys see the future with their Byakugan? What's to say that the Jougan doesn't possess that same kind of power?

I suppose at this point, anything is possible. I recall Momoshiki in the manga telling Boruto that his eyes will one day take everything away from him. I wonder how that will be addressed.

No well, I can actually see what the anime showed up first in ep 1 as some kind of alternative future that needs to be corrected. And yes, the ayys like Momoshiki can see their own fate, so I guess they actually can see their futures. It wouldn't be weird if Boruto could see his own fate too, and maybe the true plot of this series would revolve around Boruto trying to fix it. I would buy it.

*alternate future

Oh. I don't hate Sumire or Sarada. Only retards think that to be able to like one, you have to hate the other.

Buts I'm a sakurafag, loud and proud.

Well, as long as you provide actual Boruto discussion and leave Naruto stuff behind, you are welcome here.

Being a Sakurafag is perfectly fine. I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell Hinatafags though. Please try to keep the Sakura vs Hinata waifu war away from the Boruto threads. Even if you feel they're provoking a fight, just ignore it. It attracts the worst people. Just post more Sarada, Sumire, Chocho, any current generation girls or boys and don't bait anybody on the "other side".

I am almost 100% certain that shitposterfag is falseflagging as a Hinatafag to provoke Sakurafags and derail the threads. And vice versa. Anybody who was on the threads long before he showed up could tell you that Sumirefags and Saradafags did not care about the Hinata vs Sakura shit, but he was the one insisting that "lol b-but it's still Naruto tho lmao XD". So REMINDER to actual Hinatafags and Sakurafags. You are both welcome. BUT DO NOT RESPOND TO SAKURA/HINATA BAIT. It is UNRELATED TO BORUTO. Just REPORT, IGNORE, and DISCUSS BORUTO.

New from pixiv

Nice!

Shame that this thread is dying. I guess the shitposting is too great in the other thread.

Well it slowly becomes better. Seems like it was the weekly dose of piled shitpost.

Reminder

And this is relevant why?

and at the end, the less popular get's the better development and win the herobowl just like it was in Naruto.

Also Sarada is already two years old and made a lot of fans, while Sumire's huge popularity started a month ago.

SUMIKEK

I am more surprised to see Sumire being that popular, considering that Sarada has been known for a long time already and is more prominently shown alonside Boruto.

*alongside

I'M GOING TO POST THIS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT

Useless girl

Salad pls

>Sumire

Wait I thought she's 3D

fuck off narutards

Nice meme