So are Anisotropes functionally on the same level as Demonbane?

So are Anisotropes functionally on the same level as Demonbane?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonbane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is a demonbane?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonbane

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonbane
Still don't get what the fuck a demonbane is but anisotropes certainly do behave like VN protags. If VNs were multiplayers.

The novel shows they can even go 2D and remain fully functional, so they're probably above Demonbane due to sheer versatility.

>Still don't get what the fuck a demonbane is
What if Cthulhu were a giant robot, basically

How many dimensions is Demonbane operating on? I know its overall size is potentially infinite, but if that infinite is still limited to three dimensions, then anisotropes are the default winners.

Demonbane can exist outside the normal spacetime, but it can't invade infinite dimensions like the anisotropics can. Meanwhile, zaShunina's reach extends even to metafiction.

Does the novel end with a shitty deus ex machina as well?

>Just existing in the same space when an anisotrope manifests is like a bad trip up to 11
Literally cthulhu

No, because zaShunina breaks the script. His love interest isn't there, so he changes his actions.

>zaShunina literally goes full VN protag
Holy shit, we memed so hard that it came true.

I don't understand

zaShunina is a multidimensional being on an unfathomable level. The novel roughly traces the show's story, but when it gets to the key events of episode 9, instead of confessing his love he showcases the Nanomis-hein functionality in 2D, mindfucks the narrator and breaks the 4th wall into the realm of metafiction.
>Have you realized the real shape of this universe?

who cares? Aquarion Logos is still the most powerful fictional entity ever.

>most powerful fictional entity
And yet zaShunina is operating on metafictional levels.
There is literally nothing we can comprehend about anisotropes. It's hard enough to imagine four or five dimensions, let alone 40.

>instead of confessing his love
So did the aspect of zaShunina that was in love with Shindo cease to exist? Or does he continue to have "feelings" for him even if those feelings are incomprehensible to our 3D minds?

>neo-Sup Forums

Sorry I don't care for your shitty straight VNs about a guy falling in love with a girl when suddenly he's gifted with the girl's number by a deus ex yukika etc, hetfag. I have more patrician tastes.

nigger I read both Hadaka Shitsuji and Demonbane

The novel narrator isn't Shindo, so zaShunina doesn't care.

I get that part. I'm wondering though if it ever even comes up, or they just ignore it entirely.
I know the narrator ends up falling for zaShu in some way, but that's obviously doomed.

It's interesting how his perception works. If he exists all the way from 2D to 40D, putting it all together must be a trip.

The anisotropics are basically interdimensional supercomputers with a personality. It's always been true.

Sounds interesting just for the sheer confusion I'll probably be. I'm gonna watch this show.

The real mindfuck is the novel, not the show. Fortunately, we're getting translations.