Which one is better: Northern or Southern Europe?

Which one is better: Northern or Southern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218327/On-board-Refugee-Express-MailOnline-joins-thousands-migrants-crossing-Europe-railways-start-new-life-Germany-watch-Chelsea-play-football-UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither.

So what is it then?

Bump

East

Agreed. Slavs are white

Both are shit nowadays. We all need to fix our countries

South eastern Europe is best Europe.

Long live bulgaria

Eastern

Those are refugees on the left. You are being biased and unrealistic with this picture.

Central

he's probably an ogro de las americas

No, they are Greeks. They don't even look like refugees

Remove serb

That not southern Europe, you stupid bastard.

+1

Stop the D&C kikes

Bump

We excel in different areas and have histories of varying excellence proportional to geography and environment. Personally I quite like southern yurops like italians and greeks. Greek and Roman civilization I have much admiration for, their scholars and statesmen teach me useful things to this day.

Those are Greeks, you say? That is the best piss take I've ever heard in my life.

Found your """""Southern Europe""""" image, you dirty kike.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218327/On-board-Refugee-Express-MailOnline-joins-thousands-migrants-crossing-Europe-railways-start-new-life-Germany-watch-Chelsea-play-football-UK.html
>Anger: Migrants also travel to Germany from Budapest, Hungary, where hundreds have been protesting after a major train route was shut down

Reminder that anyone trying to cause division between whites is a kike shill, and if you fall for it, you're nothing more than a shabbos goy.

North all the way FUCK M*DSHITS

notice the sheer amount of memeflags in threads like these
my bet is 95% of them hide los ogros larping as north Euros

USA is white tho

Bump

Don't bother replying

they could be napolitans, sicilians or "greeks"