Why does no one care about Net Neutrality anymore?

Why does no one care about Net Neutrality anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/reasontv/2015/02/25/fccs-ajit-pai-on-net-neutrality-a-soluti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was a nothing burger.

Because the repeal didn’t do anything.

Because Amerimutts have an attention span of 2 seconds.

Because all the plebbit lies were just that..lies.

Kill yourself nigger

Because it hasn't been hashtagged for a while I'm guessing.

What exactly do you expect the negative results of the regulatory changes to be? Make some concrete predictions please, with date ranges ideally.

What makes you think they're not secretly devising plans to fuck you in the ass this very moment?

It's all happening behind the scenes. What, did you think that ISPs were going to advertise all the new shady shit they're doing?

It takes months/years for it to have an affect

It took them 3 years to bribe pajeet into the position after they lost the second net neutrality battle

It was Leftist shit that's why

I don’t believe until I see it.Quit being fearmongering retards for once in your life.

bump

a

uhhh guys, there are FCC vans flying over my house

(((They))) are waiting for people to completely forget before they fuck people ove

Because we can't reverse it now, it just worked as a final warning about the things to come, if anything we should use our energy into preserving the nutritional programs.

Screenshot this and revisit in two three years. You'll be choking on your own words. I'll just preemptively say we told you so.

>Why does no one care about Net Neutrality anymore
We all died because of it. Those that didn't die, are now unable to get access to the internet.

It only takes effect after a couple of years or so. ISP's are not stupid.

Between this and smith-mundt modernization your interbutts are already fucking rekt sweetie.
gg no re

>BRETTY SOON YOU WILL HAVE TO CHURN YOUR OWN INTERNET BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T CONTROL IT
- t. Reddit Brainlets

What are you talking about? The senate nearly has enough votes to open the issue again. I get multiple emails from various organizations daily about the net neutrality fight. Maybe you should expand your news sources.

All the people who cared about it were killed just as they were trying to warn you was going to happen. Drugmfh had them killed with direct energy weapons planted inside their gfs strapons. The media is covering up these mysterious deaths.

R*ddit moved on to a new flavor of the month issue

We care quite a bit about it.

That's common fucking sense, user. If ISPs are going to do shady shit to the consumers (like they've done in the past), then they aren't going to just do it from the get go when the leash is cut.

>Implying net neutrality actually stopped them

reason.com/reasontv/2015/02/25/fccs-ajit-pai-on-net-neutrality-a-soluti

This Pajeet is a true hero to face the ire of the army of retarded reddit zombies.

This. Same laws as before “net neutrality.” Literally no difference. I wish we stopped subsidizing large internet companies.

bump

>The ashit pie said that the chain holding this rabid dog that used to eat people is something we don't need.

I hope you're not really this slow...

My ISP just changed the base package from 60mb to 100 for no extra charge. Guy on the phone said "since net neutrality got repealed, we can finally charge companies like netflix more money since they use the most data". Net neutrality was making it impossible for small ISP businesses to compete AND making it impossible for large ISP's to upgrade infrastructure. Fuck Netflix Neutrality.

Why should we, alpha europeans, care about americans having jewified system?

beacuse i live in latin america

What exactly is or was Net Neutrality anyway?

>making it impossible for large ISP's to upgrade infrastructure
not that they couldn't have already with all the guberment gibs they've had over the last many years.

because it was a bad policy, it's good that it's gone, and the internet didn't explode as a result

Because corporations bought the Republican party that controls fucking everything.

Net Neutrality can only be restored if they lose the next election.

first step towards government control of the internet. It's gone now. Reddit is furious

We can't talk about the horrors of ending Net Neutrality on Sup Forums anymore.
Because I was told that Sup Forums was going to shut down over this very topic.
So I'm not sure what we think we're doing here, but it sure as fuck isn't discussing politics, because we physically can't do that anymore.
You can believe your own lying eyes and think that you ARE posting on Sup Forums right now, or you can believe the TRUTH, as told by cnn, that you aren't.

The repeal doesn't even go into effect until next year, you literal retard

Because it turns out that letting the federal govenrment run things isn't very helpful and it also turns out that providers aren't a scheming group of warlochs out to make everyone pay 3$ to visit reddit so they lost interest.

Tpbp

Jesus motherfucking christ on a pogo stick. This many fucking shills for one post? Don't you fuckers know that you need to spread them out and jesus motherfucking christ on a popsicle stick, try to sound like different people. Why in the fucking hell does Shareblue even bother paying you dumb cunts? No wonder the democrats are almost bankrupt.

dont think theres been much news on it user. fill me in..

Lmao rawr xD look at foilhat here