How can I be illegal in my own land?

How can I be illegal in my own land?

You gringos are the fucking illegals

>what is conquest

Fucking illiterates...

fuck off paco if you wernt born here get out of my america also im 5th gen hispanic born american

You are in the process of islamic conquest. Deal with it

If you descended from the ones who lived here you'd have been given citizenship or Tribal Sovereignty which is even better. We already solved this problem and you're not who you whine you are.

Aren't people who lived in the south western parts of New Spain called "Hispanos" or something where they were giving citizenship after the anglos took over?

We won

Get over it

You fucking signed it away dumbass

You are an illegal if the land no longer belongs to you. Now fuck off

Requesting that image but with THESE borders.

Your great grandparents shouldve fought harder you donkey cum swilling wetback.

Don't cry when we light a fire under yalls ass. Bitch.

>tfw Mexico only inherited and owned that land for about twenty years after the collapse of the Spanish and French who initially conquered it
Shoo shoo Pablo

Like to see you take it back wetback.

>lose war
>have country conquered
>conquerors gift you your country back rather than just taking the whole thing
>furthermore, conquerors PAY you for lands annexed - fucking unheard of magnanimity
>shithead illegals still salty about this over 150 years later despite having to go back 5 generations (or 11 beaner generations) to find someone who might remember it being otherwise.

Fuck off Jorge. Sage this gay thread

>Remember when white Americans moved en masse to Mexico to leech off their social services
Whites are a lot more honest in their conquest you retarded commie faggot

>what is the treaty of Guadalupe hedalgo?
You got off lucky too we could have just taken your whole country but only after we took Mexico city did you finally accept defeat
Read a book nigger

Tejanos and yes they're literally all citizens. This argument doesn't work, it's like me demanding Polish citizenship because my ancestors used to live 500 miles from Poland.

You can have California back...deal?

who has the power to drive away the other?
well, that's the real owner of the land.
power is right.

You say gringos are bullshit but your people are the cancer of humanity. Sooner or later the white man will come to destroy your people and guess what? You will lose, because for all the Mexicans’ head chopping viciousness they are cockroaches without discipline or military might of any kind. Cockroahes who are nothing but invasive parasites who need to be exterminated.

Lets use a proper map

Pendejo , that territory was won by right of conquest, as well as legally purchased. Fuck off!

I say we kill every last beaner and dig a 100 foot wide moat where South America connects to Mexico. You lost and or sold that land/

lets have another war. loser gets enslaved.

Because of the (((eternal Anglo)))

>mexico inherits claim from spain
>doesnt settle it with more than a few thousand spics over the entire area
>loses war of conquest
>gets paid to sell the land anyway
>almost 200 years pass when mostly white americans settle and live on the land
>"its our land gringos"
>your ugly latrino face when

Also Spain's claim of such northern lattitude was not legitimate, Sir Francis Drake had staked his claim at Discovery Bay before the Spanish.
After that, Spain nor Mexico could successfully colonize California, let alone Texas, with just 2500 Mexicans in Texas in 1823, when the Mexican government opened up land claims to non Mexicans because no Mexicans would settle there (a pathetic sad people).
Mexican government continued to mismanage the northern territories, totally ignoring, under funding and under defending them. There was movements in California and Texas for Independence because of the lack of governance and lawlessness it produced.
Finally the weak Mexicans were BTFO'd so hard by the greatest American President, Polk, and some of the greatest Generals to ever live Grant, Taylor, Pierce, that the US was marching in Mexico City in just under 2 years.
Mexico is a sad, pathetic nation with no real men who was destroyed by a country that had a hard time defending against Canadians just a few years earlier. The extremely few ethnic Mexicans that were in the new territories were granted citizenship, or could go back, but Texas and California was never a "homeland" for Mexicans, and the few that came to settle it never took proper care of it.
You have to go back.

>Not understanding what "illegal" means.
This is why we don't want you here.

Should have won the war you dumb spic.

I wish the Army would decimated Mexico city when it had the chance. Never should have taken our boot off your brown savage necks.

>mfw Mexico is so shit that even other Mestizos and Spaniards join the US in their fight against them

What does Mexico think of all the Latinos who fight against them in the US? Surely they can't be mad at them for not wanting to live in a shithole

>Absolut world
Absolut crap

much like how i a greek would be illegal in turkey even though my family came from turkey. rule of conquest

>tfw you realize the farthest north any Spaniard or Hispanic ever conquered was Monterrey

>Incorporating northern mexico and not Canada
For what reason?

Show me the signatures then trespassing nigger.

Why didn't we just take the land? Would be nice to stretch our legs a little.

>Absolut

lmao drink real Pyccкaя вoдкa not this gay swedish shit

Learn about war. You will learn about the failures of the spic.

You mexican mutts are half european.

Mestizo...isn't that what you spics make corn tortillas out of?

No, they are in the process of being betrayed by their own government, not a war based conquest

MI HIJO! NO ERES UN ILEGAL!!! AMERICA ES NUESTRO HIJO!

LOVE FROM SPAIN!!! MIX WITH AS MANY AMERICANS AS YOU CAN! YOUR PENIS IS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON!!!

the land would have come with a bunch of mexicans on it, and they didn't want them in the country.

Should have just driven them down south.

>U.S is listed as having more asians than Canada and less mulattos
>Canada has less asians and more mulattos than U.S

Lets have another war to settle it then subhuman wetback.

IT'S ALL SO BEAUTIFUL! MY BABIES WILL BE HOME!!! IN TIME, UNDER THE WING OF THE EMPIRE!!!

A soft conquest enabled by coward leaders, but yes

When are you coming back dad? The Indios have gotten out of control

I can't do anything mi bebe, you must be independent. Use your biological weapon of mass destruction. Mix with the americanas

Turn
>This

Into a true latina

>Spaniards
>any whiter than " indios "

Oh, so how old are you, user illegal?
Because we took that territory from Mexico after we won a WAR with them a very long time ago.

It's been the United States your entire lifetime, it was never yours.
You're lucky we're magnanimous and allow your shithole nation to exist so close to our border. You're very lucky we haven't sterilized it.

Count your blessings, parasite. Get out of my country.

Fuck off mestizo scum. We kicked your asses out almost 300 years ago.
t.Texas

>my own land
check your flag.

>Be Mexico
>Have two sea routes with the biggest nations on Earth, have China, Japan and other Asian powerhouses to the West of you along with a route to Russia, have Europe to the East of you
>Have two giant, powerful, rich countries north of you, willing to protect you in case of war and trade with you constantly. They won’t even bother you.
>Have nothing but weak nations to the south of you, only needing to wall off a tiny area and can live nice and prosperous
>Have everything needed to be a successful nation, have borders, boundaries, and other trade routes that leaders in the past killed to have
>End up a shithole

Here's a better map.

Because it's full of Canadians, duh.

>Have Africa tier economy despite all the greatness you own
>Have landlocked countries better than you in everything
>Can’t even properly manage an economy despite being in literally the best position possible
>Be above Kazakhstan and Botswana
>And below European countries that were Communist at some point

t. Juan Carlos Esperanza

>Be Spain
>Give Mexico Viceroyalty status
>Be treated equally
>Reject it
>Fight for independence
>Somehow win, descend into a hellhole
>Be worse off now than you were before independence
>Have other Viceroyalty be better than you

Soon.

>Be a bigger shithole than most of New Spain
>Countries that weren’t even Viceroyalty are better than you
>Have one of the lowest economies out of all of New Spain
>Have better opportunities than most of your brothers and still fuck it up

>Be an even bigger shithole in the Americas
>Have countries smaller than you come out on top
>Be worse than some countries that were practically Communist at some point
>The biggest powerhouses of Latin America tend to face one way in sea routes for trade
>Still do better than a country with two ways to trade in the world
>Can’t even do better than Brazil despite being Communist for a while
>Blame the United States for their constant America invasion and saying it hindered your growth even though the Southern Cone seems to be doing fine

>Use more land than the majority of the world
>Rank 13 in overall land use
>Still do worse than those with less land
>Even Gibraltar has some the least amount of land in the world and still does better than you
>Can’t even become a world super power

Give Belarus and Ukraine Back..

stop replying to bait, you fucking drooling subhumans

>Have some of the most fertile land with 13% being usable
>Make some of the world’s largest amounts of corn, beans, cotton, wheat, sugarcane, coffee, vegetables and fruit, cattle, grain, refineries, shrimp
>Still fail
>Be one of the world’s top vacationing areas
>Still a shithole despite constant amounts of tourism to your beaches
>Other, less fertile countries still do better than you

>Be rich in natural resources
>Have resources that nations killed to own
>Have resources that could make any nation wealthy
>Manage to be poor despite your natural wealth

That looks like Spanish Empire land to me.

>Claim the northern territory of the United States is rightfully yours
>Can’t even do better than those states
>Can’t even catch up to them
>Can’t even do better than American Samoa
>Have the states you used to own do better than you in everything
>Some of them even have higher economic power than most countries in the world

Indian land didn't contain any Western trappings.

So give them up, and you might have an argument.

>Be the United States
>Be as helpful as possible to his southern neighbor
>Even buy the land he lost as compensation for kicking his ass too hard
>Even take less land than was previously negotiated
>Immediately trade with him after the war
>Even give him $320 million annually in foreign aid
>Turn the land he used to own into prosperous nation-tier places to live
>Constantly complain it was stolen even though barely any Mexicans lived there
>Constantly talk about how your people are going to take it back
>Not even thankful about having the chance to live in a prosperous country
>Continue to lower the standard of living, the IQ, the way of life, and the culture of everything you touch
>Turn entire areas into no-go zones that were once beautiful tourist attractions
>Complain when the United States says we should take less of you
>Be ungrateful towards everything given to you
>Act as if you should be treated like royalty
The truth is, Mexicans are extremely hard workers Sup Forums. It takes an extremely hard working person to fuck up this hard.

STOP BEING FUCKING MEAN TO MIS BEBES YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH I'LL FUCKING SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS!!!

Fuck you retarded spic. You can have all the land you want. Get a shovel and a wheel barrel and load it up with dirt. See. When white people came here there were no cities. Youre right. We took your land. But everything on the land is the white mans.

I-I will, I live in a majority white neighborhood (parents were well off/war criminals for the US in the old country and came legally), its most likely going to happen since they don't see a 6' med looking guy very often

>lead
in bullets, yeah

Show me your title, drunken failure. Oh that's right, your ancestors didn't even have written language.

Enjoy your electricity, refrigeration, computers, etc. and STFU

The US paid for that land. Get out.

>into a true latina
Cut her head off and hang the corpse?

>think land that isn’t yours is yours.
I think that answers your question. You have to go back.

We did take that land at one point. all the way down to mexico city. whooped their ass.
>With guerrillas harassing his line of communications back to Veracruz, Scott decided not to weaken his army to defend Puebla but, leaving only a garrison at Puebla to protect the sick and injured recovering there, advanced on Mexico City on August 7 with his remaining force. The capital was laid open in a series of battles around the right flank of the city defenses, the Battle of Contreras and Battle of Churubusco. After Churubusco, fighting halted for an armistice and peace negotiations, which broke down on September 6, 1847. With the subsequent battles of Molino del Rey and of Chapultepec, and the storming of the city gates, the capital was occupied. Scott became military governor of occupied Mexico City.

Fuck all the women, if they don't let you do it raw, break the condom. Mix with them, let them have your babies, do this as a mission sent to you by your hispanic brothers. This is your destiny, I'll be praying for you, i'll come to America to aid you if you ever need to eiffel tower a whore

You're just jealous, you're jealous of adriana lima, cameron diaz, shakira (?) and all other famous beautiful women. You will never have them.

WE

WERE KINGS

french are so ugly lol

Come and take it, one-posting bitch.

A white slut is the least that they owe me, got something knocked loose in my head during my adventures in the Middle East for 'Murica/Israel (I'm ok tho)

if the next mexican/american war breaks out before I am old I will join the army to kill you and your spick family juan

It’s not illegal to wash dishes and cut tomatoes, spic. You can even take jobs from niggers. You have skills. You are invaluable. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

Make that salsa! Make it delicious! When Mexicans compete, everyone wins.

I can't wait until the US is so infested with southern cockroaches that our sewer systems can't handle toilet paper, just like old Mexico

Agreed.

Now get the absolute fuck out of New York, Virginia, Florida and everywhere else that isn't yours.

> Took part in Middle East wars
> Thinks people owe him shit
No, fuck off, you're scum. You should've died in the middle east and gotten tortured

Not your land anymore, beaner.
Adapt, you faggot fascist.

You're not apart of the hispanic brotherhood. You're rejected. You're as american as can be.

Lol what can I say, I wanted to do a little conquesting for myself, didn't turn out the way I thought it would

Did you kill someone in the middle east? Did you atleast kill an american? That's all I want to know.