Why is American far right so peaceful compared to the European one?

Why is American far right so peaceful compared to the European one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg33puYGoEk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mJD8aK87nE
youtube.com/watch?v=m0h-A_UCTLk
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3EYjhHzLbA
youtube.com/watch?v=eqnRiTpvWzw
youtu.be/5KuRmiXjAgg?t=2m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the nation is filled guns. Punching cucks like this can get you shot. The Right is armed to the teeth in event of a civil war it will immediately unify, the Left uses firearms as individually and cowardly.

kind of sexy desu

Too fat

I'm gonna be that guy that tells you the truth without chest thumping. We're more timid than we put on. Then again, prison in the states have a low white population, but nigs and spics everywhere, so it's it a place to want to be. In the past 5 years, more people have been killed by political motivation than here in the US.

Based Sean Bean.

Because Americans are all bark and no bite m8.

That's basically true. Not that we don't have our share of people that will back it up, but in general, we would do fucking terrible against European Antifa. We like our malls, bitching about it bosses, getting burgers, clapping after a good movie. We thrive on consumerism and comfort. Take 90% of American's with a gun, and you'll find few of them really gearing up to use it, no matter what try might say. This is white Americans, of course.

If you look at Antifa in Europe, they shoot people like we'd imagine in a gangland drive by. The only way to respond to that is doing similar things, and the American right is notoriously bad at being proactive. We're used to the idea of getting by on defense, so it would basically be a bunch of sitting ducks. Luckily enough, our left wing is really a bunch of cowards as well. So are Europe's left wing, but they actually kill people from time to time. As soon as a right winger isn't backed up in federal court after a murder charge, the others will be less inclined to do any shooting at all.

cuck goggles flying off at 90mph kek

Were all a bunch of pussies who wont do what we say

because we finish what we start

Because Americans are weak and feminine, but with a masculine mask.

Europeans are masculine, but with a feminine mask.

The answer is obvious, because the european far right has historical ties with ultras or soccer hooligans from sports there, also with fascists and casuals

italians:
youtube.com/watch?v=5mJD8aK87nE

french:
youtube.com/watch?v=m0h-A_UCTLk

english:
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3EYjhHzLbA

polish:
youtube.com/watch?v=eqnRiTpvWzw

So thats why we havent seen sean bean in any new movies

fpbp

Correct. The leftists have a history of fucking bombing shopping malls in the Netherlands.

seriously? that's insane

Because I like to give people the chance to understand. Someone did the same for me.

Because america is big. We can deal with a few cancerous cities. Europe cant.

Because football hooligans.

norfffc.jpg

Sean Bean must be stopped!

WE ARE AT HOME.

Brings tears to my eyes,
The way that cuck's glasses fly through the air is pure art,
Based Sean Bean,
Flemish cuck slayer

It's not just the far right its all the right in the West . Its always the left who get violent precisely because they know we are civilised . They take advantage of that until they came in power and now use the government violence . For France , in the Past if you wreck an antifa the left were crying and know that the left is in power ( since 81 for us ) they have forbiden the right to defend itself and let the antifa doing whatever they want . The result is Nantes or Marseille the funny thing is when foreign far right hooligan ( who are not holding by the left gov ) came , Euro 2016

>tfw I just cut my hair like his

youtu.be/5KuRmiXjAgg?t=2m12s

2:12, that's why

Because we have all the guns. We are generally just waiting to be pushed just a little too far.

I never see far right groups out in the wild. Never see em marching out in the streets in some random news story. Only time you see those groups is when they appear out of state at some big cville circus show & then the next day on Huffpost its like
>THE CRUSADER BOYZ WHITE POWER GROUP HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

BY DURIN'S BEARD YOU WILL TASTE MY AXE
IF YOU TOUCH HIM

epic

Skinheads are alternative punks and degenerate. They are not on the far right and any far right state would send them to jail.

Because their a bunch of pussies without their guns just like niggers and lefties are without numbers.

meanwhile in paris

youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw