Scotland & Ireland

Will they ever unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDO_4aWq6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No they're full of niggers; Niggers hate each other.

No.

What? You haven't seen Braveheart? Id take a Scot over a brit any day.

Scotland has had a lot of influence for such a small country. I don’t know about Ireland.
Why?

Only if its under the Union, a quick look of the sorry state Ireland's been in is why the Scots have not ran yet

They will unite under the rule of Christ.

Why the fuck would they? Do you actually think about the things you say?

People on Sup Forums talk about a united Anglosphere and you react with such hostility to a simple thought. I have saw quite a few Irish on Sup Forums making united Ireland and Scotland maps.

no, ires hate scotland for colonising northern ireland and keeping it in the union.

Scotland kicked christcuckery to the kerb decades ago, now its just polish and muslim immigrants who have religion.

you do realise how historically inaccurate that is right ? some of the characters even lived 100s of years apart

thats just like your opinion man.

>Id take a Scot over a brit any day.
irish education

whatever happened to this chick? did she become a "refugees welcome" destroyer of europe like all of her sisters

Other retards being retarded doesn't give you a free pass. You're not going to see pan-anglo/celtic/germanic/mediterranean states in this lifetime, and probably never at all, because it doesn't make any sense for these people to come together.
Asking when Scotland and Ireland are going to unite is like asking when France is going to bring back a monarchy and form a personal union over the Democratic Republic of the Congo

rar

Another retard thinking all Irish and Scots are Celts and all Celts are ginger.

show your flag burger

this ammount of lack of an education cannot go unpunished
you'll never know what hit you

>Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Hello Nigel, still living in la la britannia land I see.
While your neckbeards pretend they care about your soggy cunt of a union, Ireland is doing better than your Sharia shithole in every fiscal way possible. Soon we'll establish a hard bordet to make sure your niggers from the North that you meme so lovely won't be able to even think about gibs.

Celts are the only true Europeans, everyone else is invading niggers

Spat out like a true rape victim.

post more waifuu

What do you care, muttboy? Oh wait
>w-w-wewuz
Das rite

Nope.
A king of scotland had written an invitation to the high kings of ireland asking to join.
The ones in ulster, northern ireland agreed,
But the ones jn the south refused.

But, scotland and northern ireland would definitely unite rather than unite with the republic of ireland.
Some of the people here in northern ireland are of scottish heritage.
Because their ancestors were settlers came there during the plantation of ulster, along with the english.
And they did intermarry.

>Id take a Scot over a brit any day.
Fucking 'ell fire.

IMAGINE BEING BRITISH IN THE 21ST CENTURY LMAO

Calm down.

Nah mate, Scottish here, born and bred first 37 years of my life. I came over to study the mutts for biological reasons.

Sure thats why you keep borrowing increasing amounts of money off Germany and your Politicians are trying so hard to get a soft border

>will they ever unite
God I hope not

This, there are only English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Irish. Only foreigners call themselves British.

>scotland: greatest minds of the isles
>ireland: whitest skin on the planet
see everyone has something to offer

Nobody wants the smell of ye anyway Jahnny, stay back

Ah yes Braveheart. The film so historically accurate it had the battle of Stirling Bridge taking place in an open field

I’m talking about the Highlander Scots btw. Not the Germanic Lowlanders.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=nDO_4aWq6K0

It shows the flimsiness of the Amerimutt meme that such a transparent use of a meme flag is enough to bypass the usual response and end up with a silly topic like this actually being active.

Thats the smell of buckfast and beef space raiders, but being stuck out there in the EU you probably dont know what they are. Why don't you go have a drink at temple bar and enjoy paying $15 for a vodka and coke.

Karen is perfect

Do you live in the 90s? Or are you just autistic? While you enjoy watching your cunt go to shit we suffer from the highest GDP, 6th highest HDI, an influx of business and lack of employees. You deluded jacks can keep blowing your trumpets about shit nobody even thinks about anymore.

>replying to the entire thread
KILL YOURSELF

Fucking useless.

Yep 100% scotsman over here lads

Why the fuck would they?

>THE VIRGIN CONAN O'BRIEN
>THE CHAD LIMMY

Finland stfu

Well done gobshite, you have managed to gobble that dick better than your Virgin Mary.

you are on the offended side of the bridge regarding this meme so i'll tell you what does nonmutts really think of it

nobody cares, nobody really thinks that, the only thing that keeps this meme alive - and its looong past due for it to die out - are burgers resposes

and maybe a little of your 'we iz superior' attitude
you are one of the current superpowers, it won't last, i didn't for any of us

Calm down.

The irish are subhuman commie filth. Scotland and Ulster can unite but Paddystan can burn

>americlap first attempt into banter

Oh those Highlanders that were taken over by the Vikings.

Lol, I leave it your kind on the estates for banter.

Do you mean like the United Kingdom or something? That already happened.

Rural Scotsman here, from what I know of my family etc, they feel quite united with the Irish. Rural Scotland and Ireland are incredibly similar culturally in reality.

ever hear of northern ireland?
youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY

>Dixie and Texan excluded from American

Britain is best ally.

t. Anglo-Southerner (as in, mother is actually English, not a distant ancestor)

>a Scot over a Brit
I can tell you're a yank on a "heritage searching" retreat.

Good lad.

No shit! Celts ate shit when greeks and romans formed civilisation. Celts and other snowniggers are irrelevant to Europe.

Civilization didn't mean much north of Hadrians Wall.

We hate Ireland more than England.

What is the origin of pale and red headed people? Are they white?

Only under the flag of the greater United Kingdom, potato soil rightfully belongs to the queen, starve the paddies again i say

That map is wrong. The true Celts were Austrian.

The sexy redheads are sexy

Will Wales be included in the ginger reich?

ireland only hates the "ulster-scots" who arent even scottish, but are english colonizers who lived in lowland scotland who then got shipped out to ireland by cromwell.
Ireland and Scotland are the most similar countries in every regard.

anagram of ginger is nigger

>scotland and wales are more ginger than ireland yet claim to be germanic

explain yourself faggots.

The Lowland Scots are Scottish. Unless the Scots language isn't Scottish, the vast majority of Scottish culture isn't Scottish, almost every Scottish person of note (e.g. Alexander Graham Bell and Robbie Burns) isn't Scottish, and all the Lowlanders who want an independent Scotland aren't Scottish.
>shipped out to Ireland by Cromwell
>by Cromwell
No, try again.

As her belly bulged out in front of her, a globe stuffed with treats, Karen had to admit she had never felt happier - or sexier. To be this big felt incredible, and the way her dress strained to withstand her massive gut was exciting her to a level she had never experienced

>Wales claims to be Germanic
You are retarded and should stop commenting. Welsh people consider themselves Celtic.
Fuck off, Chile.

>scotland is smart

try again haggis nigger.

if some welsh refer to themselves as celtic, good for them, but most of the welsh posters on Sup Forums refer to themselves as anglo

>Sup Forums is representative of the entire nation
There are about 4 Welsh people on Sup Forums. The entire country is staunchly Celtic, which is why it has the most widely spoken Celtic language.

After Britain becomes a republic and collapses? Sure they will...

If scotland and ireland became one country, then that country would definitely be called Faggotland

the Irish and Scottish are descendants of an ancient Egyptian princess called Scotia who fled Egypt and who fought the Tuatha de Danann and according to myth is buried in Ireland. Scotland is named after this woman

They are the true KANGZ

Aye, a man with a jolly good plan.

kill yourself d & c jew