Why are Americans always harping on about their Irish/German/English ancestry? Seems like they dont want to be American...

Why are Americans always harping on about their Irish/German/English ancestry? Seems like they dont want to be American...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are European Germans always harping on about their non-Muslim/Pakistani ancestry? Seems like they don't want to be German...

No for real why are Americans so obsessed with their "heritage"? Your are a melting pot so it dont make sense.

Because people want to know where they are from and „Ohio“ is not an acceptable answer. We need a connection to the time before history, which means you have to claim European ancestry.

it's fun, it gives you historical attachment and culture and reminds you of where you family came from

it's a sign of respect and admiration and europeans act like stuck up cunts about it

>They don't want to be American
No, it's because American is not an ethnicity; it's a nationality.

Americans don't share the same genetic heritage the way European countries used to before they brought in the Muslims.

The 56% of us who are white do not share the same DNA as the mutts (which is why the mutt meme makes no sense)

That‘s it. Knowledge (or belief) of your heritage connects you to pre-history and therefore to eternity. I am as far as I know 100% German but have somewhat dark skin for a northern European. It wouldn‘t change much for me to learn that I have part mediterranean ancestry however because that heritage would link me to the beginning of time as well. Being American or Brazilian etc. doesn‘t however, so you need to find your European roots.

whats the point? you dont have any connection to europe anymore

It is your definition of "white" that brings it upon you.

Americans boast of being the pinnacle of aryan humanity but the evidence points very much to the contrary, and when that is mentioned they fly into a rage.

Tbh we're superior. You guys are just getting your first taste of diversity and it's destroying your culture. We've had to put up with this since 1870 when we gave blacks the right to vote, and we're still number 1 at everything. America is the last white homeland bro. I don't want to accept it, but it's true. You'll all come running here in a couple of generations because your shitskins will South Africa 2.0 you natives.

America, at least modern, is a rootless country. There is pretty much almost nothing besides race distinguishing the various people living in the USA anymore. Most are vaguely christian english speaking rap/pop listening plastic "individuals". Being able to trace their origins to Europe is one of the last things they have left, ergo their race based "nationalism" vaguely based on Europeanness.

It's nice to be maudlin about the past sometimes.

We look within ourselves and strive to maximize the potential of our 16%.

>No for real why are Americans so obsessed with their "heritage
I mean achmed is right, your ancestory is meant to be locked up in a tight top secret box for your own good. You have no rights or use for this knowledge. Stfu ahmed the Muslims are using acid to make Germany the literal melting pot of the world. All fields

why is this pic related so real? no need to be upset my friendo

We talk about our heritage because it's an example of what happens when whites bond together. USA is the greatest country which ever existed. Europe has always been degenerate. Even in Rome you had pederasty.

Why do Germans let their kike government raise their kids?

if europe is degenerate and usa is the best why do you identify with your heritage then?

Why do amerimutts think they're not the most cucked nation and 100% run by kikes?

Those Europeans left the continent because they saw the future that is currently your present. The strongest left and the weakest now rule. You have Merkel man, that's exactly why we fled.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

I consider myself a native american

if you want to homeschool your children then move to usa. Break the law, get arrested it that easy.

Remove the german, english and irish culture, what do they have? Nothing.

The weakest clearly left thats why you mutt love getting cucked by Tyrone and Jamal

because we have guns homeschool and free speech

You have none of those things mutt. The only thing you have is a black cock in your mouth

It's true. I don't want to fight for a country and people who aren't like me and have a foreign culture.
I'd rather embrace my heritage that's been passed down since time immemorial.

no they left Europe because the were part of religious minority or being a criminal. Some just wanted fast bux.

Why would you want to send your kids to public school hans?

>That begins with the significance placed on remembering where this politics led in the past. Every German school child must visit a concentration camp; as essential a part of the curriculum as learning to write or count.

economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry

Because our public schools arent filled with niggers muttboi

>You have none of those things mutt.
citation needed

>Why are Europeans always harping on about their French/German/British heritage? They should just accept being non-white for the next century

So you have no problem with you kids getting 6 hours a day of marxist propaganda?

Cos Muh lack of history and identity. Thats why burgers run around wrapped in the flag, historically you got nothing else in common.

You have niggers jews and spics is what you have all 50% of them. Actually more because jews and mutts are considered white there

>Implying in america its not the worst
Stop lying, fellow mutt

>the were part of religious minority
Well it was obvious what would happen to yurope if they didnt follow the bible

I dont live int cuckland JewSA where they teach you're kids how to be cucks

that would be canada but we're getting there

What does that have to do with guns homeschool and free speech?

nothing wrong with visiting a concentration camp, its part of our history. Also you are not forced to visit it, you can always stay at home.

>Why would you want to send your kids to public school hans?
Public schooling is free, and each child is guaranteed to have a free and appropriate education. Children who are in public schools can participate in a lot of extra-curricular activities, such as band, sports and clubs. The kids also get a lot of socialization which will help in their later lives. They will encounter a lot of different personality types.

Yes muttboi keep ignoring your cuckery

As shitty as we are we are still much better than yurope
I am sure there is absolutely no leftism in your school

>I am sure there is absolutely no leftism in your school

They teach your cuck children leftism in school? kek. God bless Jewnited cucks of Fagmerica

I lived in europe and i know you are wrong.
Most schools in US are literal SJW tier with concentration on interracial propaganda

>nothing wrong with visiting a concentration camp, its part of our history.
The problem is they teach that is was a bad thing
>Public schooling is free,
Your childrens future is not something to be cheap on
> The kids also get a lot of socialization which will help in their later lives.
You can do that without public school
>They will encounter a lot of different personality types.
I bet you believe crap like diversity is our strength

>I lived in europe and i know you are wrong.
about what
yuro schools being liberal?
>Most schools in US are literal SJW tier
But we dont have to send our kids to public school

And with all that we're still better and safer than all of Europe. Kudos to that one wop that went on a shooting spree though, that's your only hope.

I wish I was Chinese.

Because being american means being an immigrant/nigger/inbred white person (mutt)

quit yapping about pakistani/muslim. There are more germans than there are muslims. Germany is not like United Toilets, where the "white" subhuman man is 56% pure degenerate

words of wisdom

achmed? you do understand what it feels like to be pure blood? Of course you dont.
>tight secret box
lmao is that how you feel about nationality? hahahah

>yeehaw I'm 100% hotdog

marxist propaganda? what the hell are you talking about? red scare pill up your ass, mutt

You have no free speech. You are controlled by the deep state. CNN/FOX are all fake news.
Free speech is demoted to ruins in your country. Democracy is a false, empty concept.
You are given the right to choose between two parties only, one left-sided, and one right-sided. Funniest thing is that both are false concepts as well. Crooked hillary is left-sided but says that she will go to war with Syria and will use power against Russia. Absurd. Once your 20 trillion debt collapses on you... oh boy that will be quite a show

>better and safer
Wat?

Nah man look at your history, just getting BTFO by the other powers, the smartest left. All one has to do is look at the current state to see the truth. We ban muslims, you invite them into your mother's house.

>And with all that we're still better and safer than all of Europe.
we are hitting levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible

I don’t know why Abdul. My great grandfather came here from Germany but I didn’t find out until like last year. My senpai never made a big deal of it.

Why are Germans always going on about their heritage? It's like they don't wanna be European...

And is there anything wrong with that?

That's just what they said to get out. They saw the incoming degeneracy. Now, you're all gay. At least when you're all Muslim in a couple of years that issue will be taken care of.

>The weakmerican thinks a smart man leaves his tribe and runs away to a jewish colony

kek this is your typical weakmerimutt

>The problem is they teach that is was a bad thing
killing people and forcing them to work until they die is a bad thing.

>Your childrens future is not something to be cheap on
Cheap education does not mean the education is bad.

>You can do that without public school
no you cant do that in that extend. Also you are only allowing your kids to socialize with kids you like.

Homeschooling is the bigger brainwashing.

>marxist propaganda?
all german kids have to go to a concentration camp
>You have no free speech.
we dont have hate speech laws

I honestly find europeans embarrassing.

of course you do we dont suck nearly as much nigger and jew cock as you do

Second amendment paison. You guys wish.

>killing people and forcing them to work until they die is a bad thing.
Its not my problem
I dont feel bad about it
>Cheap education does not mean the education is bad.
But it is bad
>Cheap education does not mean the education is bad.
why wouldn I

A lot of what you europeans say in this thread is true, that being said take a good look at your countries. You have no room to talk.

>nearly as much
good to know you at least admit so sucking a little

Why do Germans always harp about their Gauls/Visigoths ancestry? seems like they don't want to be Germans.

>But it is bad
maybe in the usa but not in germany.

Same. They are the niggers of whites

Theres always few weak niggerlover genes evrywhere. These are the same genes that left for your country

When your house is on fire, you don't stay inside bud. You build another one, and fortify it. Or if you take your idea, you die along with your people.

Because american is not an ethnic group. They are Germans/Irish/British/etc. with American citizenship

Why do you live in a non white nigger nation then muttboi?

ok so are you going to tell me that there is absolutely no liberalism taught in german schools?

>They are niggers jews and spics and asians with an american citizenship

ftfy

no they are a big melting pot and are not homogeneous in their ancestry. They have african, asian, spanish, german, brittish blood in them all mixed together.

Because I’m not part of the melting pot. I’m English and Swiss.

liberalism isnt bad.

> I’m English and Swiss.
then you are part of the melting pot

>killing people and forcing them to work until they die is a bad thing.
>MUH poor JOOZ died in the lolocaust

I knew OP was a lefty-Sup Forums kike.

>better and safer
>yeehaw columbine shooting
>yeehaw gay club shooting
>yeehaw 50 dead las vegas shooting
>yeehaw muh 9/11 inside job
>yeehaw niggers can have guns

new level of retarted. They are Western Europeans.

>concentration camps are a good thing yeehaw
>jewish concept of making education expensive
>socializing without public school, which leads to the dumb american becoming a recluse and posting about it on Sup Forums as he is in tagged post

diversity is a strength, when you understand and have nothing against it. Japan are against it, and they are doing good because they have 98% pure gook clay. Soviet Union was a mix of nationalities- they fought WW2 together and won alone without the help of any other nation. Ukranians, Russians, Kazach, Uzbech, Balkan Nations, all did fight. And won.
You cannot hate racial diversity, because your country is a toilet of all kinds of shit. Going against racial diversity is funny, because it would be counterproductive to help and empower your nation. This is why your stupid minorities are going against the remaining mutted white population. Either your nation begins to acknoledge your cesspool and deal with it, or fight inbetween and get "flushed out", literally.

Because even after 3 generations of living in the United States, I'm still 100% German and I have the dna results to prove it. Face it, the United States has the biggest population of white people in the world.

>liberalism isnt bad.
So you admit its taught in your schools

I like sex.

I get the mutt meme, but most white Americans are a mix of European ethnic groups

Let's have sex.

>but most white Americans are a mix of European ethnic groups

yes that 56% that massive 6% majority that also includes dark white people and jews

its not about the jews, killing any other nationality in a camp would be bad the same.

>won alone without the help of any other nation
> Going against racial diversity is funny, because it would be counterproductive to help and empower your nation.
I always knew these national bolshevism faggots were just regular commies trying to fit in here

does this mean germans are more inbred than southern americans?

That kraut believes the Holocaust was wrong and that liberals are based. He's trying to push onto Americans that white identity is wrong "since Europeans don't consider Americans ethnically European." Sage for shill thread.

this is what retarted amerimutt education brings ladies and gentlemen

mutt, allot, if not all camps are located in poland. Are you seriously retarted for not knowing history?

Second, there is no law, no rule for schoolchildren to go to concentration camps. This is plain and simply confused retardation.
This is a lie.

Ok even if we assumed it actually happened why should I care about some satanic jews?

Europe is too depressing man. The greatest people will all be Muslim in several generations. We'll still be white because we're not gay.

The absolute state of american racial classification

That is a shoop, you blind moron.

>>That begins with the significance placed on remembering where this politics led in the past. Every German school child must visit a concentration camp; as essential a part of the curriculum as learning to write or count.
>economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context

and you have to go to public school

In a lot of ways we are fucked man. But California isn’t the entire country. The problem is we have a federal government where about 99.5% of what it does is unconstitutional and harmful. We are coming off a shitlib president who used the power of the feds to force shitlib policies on everyone. That sucks. But there are still ways to get away from 90% of this shit. Can anyone in Sweden get away from the cuckoldry? The federal government is massively more powerful and run by women and faggots who want to turn the whole place Muslim.

>American is proud of European heritage
>Eurocuck: "HAHA what a faggot"

I'll never understand why these europoors are so triggered by white americans