Demographical disaster of Europe

This is the map of population growth in European countries. As we can see, a lot of counties are painted blue/dark blue, which means that place is dealing with a huge depopulation which will bring catastrophical demographic results in sooner years, which will also lead to big economcial/industry fall

This is one of the reasons why European countries MUST continue taking refugees from African and Middle Eastern countries

Especially the Balkans and eastern Europe. Open your borders

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblaxit(.)org/#meaning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont need the demographic of india in europe. we need less niggers and the same quantity of whites

No

"neue deutsche"? machen wir selber!

Oh look, white people aren't having kids

Do we:
1) Do some deep introspection of ourselves and determine what our vision is for the future and how we should reach it? How important is the economy? Is it legitimate to make ourselves slaves to the economy old pensioners? Should we continue unsustainable consumption of natural resources? Just why are people not having kids? What do we owe future generations and how should we balance their needs against the elderly?
2) Shovel in low IQ savages and hope it works out?

We are entering an "African era" where African countries will face a massive population growth...no way all of them will stay there

We need to prepare and give them right materials for education, work, housing etc

Weak bait

There's no disaster.
Portugal existed with less than 2 million people once.
We're not talking about a plague or a war. It's a gradual, natural decrease in population, which is only a bad thing if exogenous populations move in to compete with local populations.

The value of labor goes up, the prices of housing and property goes down, in a few years the birth rates will be back up because people now have more means to have children.

Nein.

we have more than enough gas to deal with them

how about i give them a free bullet to their head?

>We need to prepare and give them right materials for education, work, housing etc
I already made my own kid, and I plan on making more. I'm not taking food out of their mouth's to feed worthless niggers. My kid will not see one fewer piano lesson so a nigger can get an antibiotic to unsustainable breed more niggers, if I have any say in the matter.

If you feel so bad for niggers, why don't you liquidate your own assets and move to Africa?

You mean we need to blanket the Mediterranean with sea mines.

Yeah I agree and Hungary must be the first nation to open its borders and be the shinning light in Eastern Europe that will show us all the way.

Sweet, so Ireland doesn't need any at all then?

You know that when the boomers die out everything will balance itself out, right? You know that this shit is being pushed in order to achieve other goals, right?

Silly goy, we need to keep propping up our Ponzi scheme economies with ever increasing population growth

A nationalist victory on our countries is the only way. Deportations and then a true natality rate policy for our pop's.

Hmmm

Suffer economic stagnation and a heavy tax burden while Boomers die off, or, import endless low IQ breeders, turn all farmland into condos and deserts trying to house and feed them in 1st world living conditions, suffer increasing violence and terrorism as fiat currency and the welfare state collapses into race war

Such a hard choice

Krvoje ne seri.

R O B OT S

hey fellow croats, why the fuck do you let Soros found all those "progressive" universities and NGO's in your country, don't you see what is a result? Ban this shit until it's not too late.

>Latvia, Albania and Montenegro have absolutely no one

>Nvm, its the flux.

Bah... each man for himself I guess.

fuck off Josip

I agree
Budapest is natural home of BLACK MAN.

Fuck off kike.

We grow increasingly impatient with your dirty lying mouths.

good one retard, how about you move to africa

This reminds me of those games where you spread a disease around the world.

I know this is bait but you perfectly sound like a shitlib

probably not, you still need each woman to have at least 2 kids

spain has been like that since the goths
neck yourself faggot

Oh well. I guess we'll be ruling Europe in the not too distant future.

Whatever you do don't replace the missing population with niggers
One day the world will reach critically low water levels and the lower the population of your country the better

Jealus beacuse i am older than your country?

No
I am just sharing a information from BLACK site promoting Budapest.
>officialblaxit(.)org/#meaning
scroll down

INSTEAD OF TAKING IN NIGGERS
WHY
NOT
INCENTIVE
PEOPLE
TO
HAVE
KIDS

Thank you for sharing this.
What the hell is this nigger kike bullshittery and why im only informed about this now?!?!?!
We have a freking fence guys, that should be a sign that you are not welcomed.

Shh Hungary just accept it, let your black brothers come back and live with you there is no need for such racism.

Blaxit should be niggers back to Afrika, which i support with all my hearth, you should go home to India too.

>Oh look, white people aren't having kids
>Do we:
>1) Do some deep introspection of ourselves and determine what our vision is for the future and how we should reach it? How important is the economy? Is it legitimate to make ourselves slaves to the economy old pensioners? Should we continue unsustainable consumption of natural resources? Just why are people not having kids? What do we owe future generations and how should we balance their needs against the elderly?
>2) Shovel in low IQ savages and hope it works out?

go for 3)

temporarily ban (forget to import / sell contraceptives) -> give everyone a week off -> lace food & drinking water with mdma -> show some mildly sexually suggestive programs on the tv (side boob) -> boom -> babies

After you my mongolian friend, if you go back in central Asian then so will I.As for niggers whats your problem dont tell me you are r..racist now.

>As we can see

as a total side note, something that seriously bothers me about publications / images involving big data (where it might have taken an immense amount of effort to collect / map) is when they then leave the fokin' legend off the image / graph, rendering it somewhat useless. also doesn't show what its relative to; it's own previous rate, the entire areas previous rate, over what time span, if it's some form of average being compared.

a temporary drop in the birth rate isn't necessarily a bad thing in an of itself, it's what else is going on that can make it a bad thing; e.g. white ppl basically not having kids to pay for some none white to churn 5 out.

>Sweet, so Ireland doesn't need any at all then?

oh they're getting some boy.... nay one's not getting some!

>implying Sup Forumscucks give enough fucks about statistical analysis to want a key

Problem is, we actually build this country a thousand years, not just got it from the french because central europe should not be united.

not according to kalegri, now lick the yid palm dog

U mad boi?

did you generate an appropriate for the task probability space prior to publishing those findings?

>s in my thread

FUCK OFF

Gran Madrid soon...

God forbid salaries go up.

The map is basically showing people moving to larger cities

bait
stop replying you niggers.

How much Soros pay you to come here and post this BS? Must be something to have so many idiots doing it.

Of course KlaipÄ—da is not depopulating. Eastern rats are drawn to it.

>from African and Middle Eastern countries
why can't we take in ukrainians or russians instead? not dumb,worthless shitskins

t. Algerian

no

lmaoing at your pathetic infertile continentcuck lives, do you people even have sex that doesn't involve another man's asshole?

4 kids is the bare minimum you should be having

Literally just fuck my shit up.
no wonder i can't get a gf here,

What is immortality faggot?
What is the 2045 initiative?
Saged and hidden

>Wanting a 3DPD whore

Today I had to stand 5 minutes in RIMI supermarket line. 5 minutes! Latvia can't depopulate fast enough.